Is Zaid Hamid a Patriotic? Emotional Fool ? Logical ?

How Zaid Hamid can be defined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is a combination of patriotism and anger at the establishment!. His love for Allama Iqbal is obvious where as his views on Islam are debatable but no doubt his love for Sarwar-e-Kainaath Rasoolullah(pbuh).

It has to be said that much of what he said years back of American intentions in the region are becoming true before our very eyes with the Raymond Davis affair and CIA operating in Pakistan so it's stupid to dismiss him as a madman!

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Zaid Hamid is so eager to do comedy on national level you shouldnt mind my humble efforts on this small forum. ;)

No I wont mind your use of the Royal 'we'. Kharboozay ko dekh ker kharbooza rang pakerta he hay! ;)

Lol!

Truly and Utterly Genious!

Awan Sahab, since now I am in your fan group!

Wah Kiya Misal Di Hai, KHARBOOZAY KO DEIKH KAT KHARBOOZA RANG PAKARTA HAI!

Allah Nazr e Bad Se Bachaye Meray Bhai Ko!

Yani Zaid Hamid Agar National Level Par Comedy Karay To Aap Iss Small Forum Pah

KHARBOOZAY KO DEIKH KAR KHARBOOZA RANG PAKARTA HAI

Bohat Khoob

Sir I am really speechless now but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!11

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is Zaid Hamid a Patriotic? Emotional Fool ? Logical ? or a Jahadi ?

watch his all videos wat u think abt him
is he
Patriotic Pakistani ( Who has Feeling for Pakistan who speaks from his heart)
Emotional Fool ( who can be patriotic but dont have logics who just try to win war by Cheekho Pukar)
Good Defence Analyst but Emotional ( he is good in De fence analysis but when he trying to tel/Prove that analysis, looses his mind and start bashing )
Jihadi ( one who just want to fight who cant do ny thing except fight . its not a true jIhad)
Fraud , Twist Facts and Figures ( i think dat dont need ny explanation)
he is just a Media Boy. (just want to be in media for that use some time wrong figures accuse others without ny prove)

ZH lives on the wire otherwise totally an un-known individual. Ask the common men in Pakistan you will learn that he doesn’t exist on this Earth, at least. Forget what you think of an invisible man. Honestly, no emotional attachment with any person either living or dead!

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
ZH lives on the wire otherwise totally an un-known individual. Ask the common men in Pakistan you will learn that he doesn’t exist on this Earth, at least. Forget what you think of an invisible man. Honestly, no emotional attachment with any person either living or dead!

If he is so UN KNOWN then why are you panicing!

You should consider him Un Known too asnd leave him at his expanse.

Now kindly would you stand on your words and take him unkown I shall be personally thankful to you.

Lol!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How many of the Pakistani Muslim fellows who are against Zaid Hamid's views have listened to his lectures mentioned below and with which of his views they take strong exception:

1. Yeh Ghazi (The people who changed the course of history)
  2. Muslim Scientists (Who laid foundation for modern science)
  3. Allama Iqbal
  4. Economic terrorism.
  5. Hindu Zionism.
  6. Political Islam.
  7. CIA threats to Pakistan.
  8. Zionist war on Islam.
  9. Mumbai Dossier
  10. Tehreek-e-talibaan Pakistan
  11. CIA covert operations in Pakistan.
  12. Afghan War
  13. Current Political set up in Paksitan.
  14. Naimat ullah Shah Wali

I would request to please respond without taking any offense.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Lol!

Truly and Utterly Genious!

Awan Sahab, since now I am in your fan group!

Wah Kiya Misal Di Hai, KHARBOOZAY KO DEIKH KAT KHARBOOZA RANG PAKARTA HAI!

Allah Nazr e Bad Se Bachaye Meray Bhai Ko!

Yani Zaid Hamid Agar National Level Par Comedy Karay To Aap Iss Small Forum Pah

KHARBOOZAY KO DEIKH KAR KHARBOOZA RANG PAKARTA HAI

Bohat Khoob

Sir I am really speechless now but LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!11

Kharbooza=zaid Hamid
Doosra kharbooza= you
Both using royal 'we'..

Sarcasm doesnt seem to get along with you now does it.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi might be a good muslim dont know him personally but also he is an emotional fool,he speaks witout logice and the proof is he was speaking about aafia sadiqi in a prog and at the same time her sister came after him on a call and she denied all hi informations,and she said her sister is phd in education and she has nothing to do any things related to neurology or any scientific work,

Pakistani1947

Why Zaid Hamid was trapped by Yousuf Kazab?

Why Zaid Hamid was trapped by Yousuf Kazab?

Answer: Because of his wrong Islamic believes

www.loadpictures.net

Click here to read more about above article:

Some of Correct Islamic believes are:

1. Nobody has the knowledge of unseen (??? ?????) : “Say: “None in the heavens and the earth knows the Ghaib (Unseen) except Allaah, nor can they perceive when they shall be resurrected” [Qur’aan: al-Naml 27:65]

2. Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Qur’aan 3.144)

Allah says in Qur’aan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

??????? ??????? ?????????? ???????????
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

????? ????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ????????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ?????????????
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??

????? ?????? ????????? ????????? ? ???????????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????? ? ??????????? ???????????
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ??

3. Only those person could claim with 100% confidence that they have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in their dream who had seen him in wakefulness, i.e. in real life. Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) saying, “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape.” Abu ‘Abdullah said, “Ibn Sirin said, ‘Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.’” (Sahih Bukhari Book #87, Hadith #122)
I had been a very strong supporter of Zaid Hamid until his affiliation with Yousuf Kazaab was revealed. I still believe that he is very sincere person. He is million times more patriotic than Zardari, Navaz and Altaf. We need leaders like Zaid Hamid.

All I am trying to say that due to some of his wrong believes which are against Quraan and Sunnah (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) he was fooled by Yousuf Kazab. I have seen Zaid's video he might have realized his past mistakes and denounce his affiliation with Yousuf Kazab. So the point I want to make is that if an intellectual like Zaid Hamid is fooled by Yousuf Kazab what about poor innocent and Jahil people.

It is very important to have correct Islamic believes otherwise there are very serious implications. For example, the correct Islamic believe is that we cannot claim with 100% confidence that we have seen Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream. In fact, the Bukhari hadith says that whoever sees Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream has seen him in wakefulness. Since none of us have seen him in wakefulness, we can’t claim with 100% confidence that we have seen him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) in a dream.

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book #87, Hadith #122)

The correct believe is only Allah informs his Messengers, whenever he wants to, via Wahee (???) about Ghaib. Hence Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) would not know about Ghaib (???) unless Allah informs him (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Following Hadeeth narrates once Bibi Aisha (Razi Allah Talah Unhun) was wrongly accused and Prophet Muhammad (??? ???? ???? ???? ????) were very worried and had no way of knowing the truth until Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter):

Narrated Masruq: I asked Um Ruman, 'Aisha's mother about the accusation forged against 'Aisha. She said, "While I was sitting with 'Aisha, an Ansari woman came to us and said, 'Let Allah condemn such-and-such person.' I asked her, 'Why do you say so?' She replied, 'For he has spread the (slanderous) story.' 'Aisha said, 'What story?' The woman then told her the story. 'Aisha asked, 'Have Abu Bakr and Allah's Apostle heard about it ?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Aisha fell down senseless (on hearing that), and when she came to her senses, she got fever and shaking of the body. The Prophet came and asked, 'What is wrong with her?' I said, 'She has got fever because of a story which has been rumored.' 'Aisha got up and said, 'By Allah! Even if I took an oath, you would not believe me, and if I put forward an excuse, You would not excuse me. My example and your example is just like that example of Jacob and his sons. Against that which you assert, it is Allah (Alone) Whose Help can be sought.' (12.18) The Prophet left and then Allah revealed the Verses (concerning the matter), and on that 'Aisha said, 'Thanks to Allah (only) and not to anybody else." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #602)

The correct believe is that the Silsila of Wahee (???) has been discontinued since the death of Prophet Muhhamd (??? ???? ???? ???? ????). Hence anybody who claims that he has revelation from Allah about Ghaib (???) is Kazzaab (????).

There are very serious implication of holding wrong belief is that many hopefuls, Durwaish, Peer, Wali, have launched their religious careers (fan following) by making claim that they have the knowledge of unseen (???). Almost all our Sufi ‘saints’ have established their credibility, and their thrones, by doing this. They first claim to have seen the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ????), then they say they are in direct contact with him, then they claim they have been divinely inspired, and then they build their economic empires which they leave to their successors.

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Pakistan 1947:

Sir please help me here to undestand one thing: "Kul un Nafsin Zaiqa tul Mout", my question to you if every "Nafs" has to die or there is any exception?

Second part of question: Do you know in Quran Allah mentions His Nafs as well so what about His Nafs!

If His Nafs has exception then what about "Every", don't you think it would contadict!

Third part of question: Every Nafs is to die forever or just "Taste" it.

Fourth part of question: What's your belief about Hayat Bad Az Mamat!

Fifth part of question: Do you believe dead ones are to be asked questions in grave and shall reply in Arabic?

Pakistani1947

@Pakistan 1947:

Sir please help me here to undestand one thing: "Kul un Nafsin Zaiqa tul Mout", my question to you if every "Nafs" has to die or there is any exception?

Second part of question: Do you know in Quran Allah mentions His Nafs as well so what about His Nafs!

If His Nafs has exception then what about "Every", don't you think it would contadict!

Fifth part of question: Do you believe dead ones are to be asked questions in grave and shall reply in Arabic?

This indeed is a very serious matter as it provides ground for grave-worship---a big form of SHIRK (شرک). It deforms the basic faith TAUHEED (which implies worship of none but Allah only in any form whatsoever) Since TAUHEED (توحید) is the foundation on which the structure of Islam is erected as whole, it has got to be completely clear form any kind of SHIRK (شرک). That is why the prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) always strictly prohibited his followers from any form of grave-worship and he seriously warned of its disastrous consequences even at his death bed. Therefore, it is the prime Responsibility of true Muslims to take up this matter and fully explain it to the masses to enable one to live with the knowledge of truth and not to die in ignorance.
Qur’aan and the Hadeeths provide the ultimate criteria to test and distinguish the true from the false. Let us first look into Qur’aan. The following few verses clearly explain the idea:

1. "You (O, Muhammad) will surely (die and ) they too will die". (Zumur-30)

2. "We appointed immortality for none before you. So, if you die, will thy be ever living? Every soul has to taste death".(Al-Umbia-34-35)

3. "Everything shall perish save Him".(Al-Qasus-88)

4. "Those (unto) whom they cry out for help besides ALLAH created nothing; they are created beings) they are totally dead and are not living at all and do not (even) know when they will be raised from their graves )".(Al -Nahl 20-21)

The last verse states a universal truth with no exception whatsoever, not even prophets and saints. It emphasizes that the death does not leave a spark of life. Then, how to expect a dead to see, listen or respond? Many a prophets have been wrongly called out for help in the hours of need ad in misery. It can, however, be seen that if the prophets were any exception it would have been certainly indicated in Quran and such a categorical statement would not have been made. Moreover:

"Then, after this, you shall surely die. Then on the Day o Resurrection only you shall be raised ."
(Al-Momninoon-15-16).

There is full consensus among SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the above arguments of Qur’aan and Hadeeth.
Narrated Aysha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) the wife of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم); Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunnah (Al-Aliya) Umar stood up and said, "By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that. "He said, "Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut hands and legs of some men. " Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) kissed him and said, "Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allah’s Apostle), you are good in life and in death. By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, Allah will never make you taste death twice. " Then he went out and said, O oath-taker! Don’t be hasty. Narrated Ibn Abbas (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ): Abu Bakr went out while Umar bin Al-Khattab was talking to the people. Abu Bakr said, "Sit down, O Umar" But Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr said, "To proceed. If anyone amongst you used to worship Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) then Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said:Muhammad is no more than an Apostle, and indeed (many) apostles have passed away before him... (till the end of the Verse).... Allah will reward to those who are thankful.(Qur’aan 3:144) By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this Verse before till Abu Bakr recited it and all the people received it from him, and I heard everybody reciting it (then). (Narrated Az-Zuhri) : Said bin Al-Musaiyab told me that Umar said, "By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) had died." (Translation Bukhari Vol V12-13-533-524)

This HADITH has cleared many points: The address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) You have had the death that was destined for you and will not taste it the second time, " means that the Prophet’s life will not be revived in the world to experience death a second time until the Last Day (The Day of Judgment). The notion of revival of Prophet’s life in this world is thus categorically rejected. If it was not the case, Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) would have exhorted Umar Farooq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to have patience until the body of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) was buried in the grave and he would come to life again! After the address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) one and all the SAHABA (R.A) got convinced. Thus, the first and the greatest consensus of SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the most delicate issue of the Prophet’s death was held at a time when his dead body was yet to be buried. History has never witnessed such a consensus of opinion on any other issue. It was only to resolve this issue of great importance that Almighty Allah put Umar (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) in a difficult situation. It was then settled once for ever that whosoever dies will NOT become alive in this world before the Day of Resurrection. This completely does away with the real basis of SHIRK implied in the belief, "The dead are really not dead but alive in the graves".

The belief in revival of life after death in the worldly grave is the Basis of SHIRK. The belief in the revival of life in the grave is the real basis of SHIRK and as such Almighty Allah raised this issue immediately after the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) It was magnificently resolved then and there. The words of the chief of AULIA-ALLAH (Allah’s friends), Abu Bakr Siddiq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) "
Let one who worshipped Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) be aware that he is no more and one who worshipped Allah (alone) should know that Allah is immortal" , proved to be the final verdict in the matter. As such none of the SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) or their pupils even raised any doubt about it.

The books of HADITH do mention the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in various forms but the revival of life after death is nowhere mentioned by any of the SAHABA and is not found in any book of HADITH.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THIS KUFR AND SHIRK THAT HAS BEEN INVENTED AND HAS BEEN MADE A PART OF DEEN BY OUR SCHOLARS, BELIEFS WHICH CLEARLY CONTRADICT WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. AND IF WE FOLLOW THOSE WHO HAVE INVENTED THIS OR ARE ONLY PROPAGATED THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS QURAN AND SUNNA, THEN ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSES AND THE FIRE WILL BE OUR ABODE FOREVER. IF WE WANT TO BE GUIDED THEN WE MUST MAKE QURAN AND SUNNA AS OUR WAY OF LIFE. AND THROW THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS WITH THE QURAN ON THE WALL. AND WE SHOULD KNOW THAT NO DEED OF ANYONE OF US WILL BE ACCEPTED IF OUR AQEEDAH (BELIEF) IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL.. AMEEN....

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
This indeed is a very serious matter as it provides ground for grave-worship---a big form of SHIRK (شرک). It deforms the basic faith TAUHEED (which implies worship of none but Allah only in any form whatsoever) Since TAUHEED (توحید) is the foundation on which the structure of Islam is erected as whole, it has got to be completely clear form any kind of SHIRK (شرک). That is why the prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) always strictly prohibited his followers from any form of grave-worship and he seriously warned of its disastrous consequences even at his death bed. Therefore, it is the prime Responsibility of true Muslims to take up this matter and fully explain it to the masses to enable one to live with the knowledge of truth and not to die in ignorance.
Quraan and the Hadeeths provide the ultimate criteria to test and distinguish the true from the false. Let us first look into Quraan. The following few verses clearly explain the idea:

1. "You (O, Muhammad) will surely (die and ) they too will die". (Zumur-30)

2. "We appointed immortality for none before you. So, if you die, will thy be ever living? Every soul has to taste death".(Al-Umbia-34-35)

3. "Everything shall perish save Him".(Al-Qasus-88)

4. "Those (unto) whom they cry out for help besides ALLAH created nothing; they are created beings) they are totally dead and are not living at all and do not (even) know when they will be raised from their graves )".(Al -Nahl 20-21)

The last verse states a universal truth with no exception whatsoever, not even prophets and saints. It emphasizes that the death does not leave a spark of life. Then, how to expect a dead to see, listen or respond? Many a prophets have been wrongly called out for help in the hours of need ad in misery. It can, however, be seen that if the prophets were any exception it would have been certainly indicated in Quran and such a categorical statement would not have been made. Moreover:

"Then, after this, you shall surely die. Then on the Day o Resurrection only you shall be raised ."(Al-Momninoon-15-16).

There is full consensus among SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the above arguments of Quraan and Hadeeth.
Narrated Aysha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) the wife of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم); Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunnah (Al-Aliya) Umar stood up and said, "By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that. "He said, "Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut hands and legs of some men. " Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) kissed him and said, "Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allahs Apostle), you are good in life and in death. By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, Allah will never make you taste death twice. " Then he went out and said, O oath-taker! Dont be hasty. Narrated Ibn Abbas (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ): Abu Bakr went out while Umar bin Al-Khattab was talking to the people. Abu Bakr said, "Sit down, O Umar" But Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr said, "To proceed. If anyone amongst you used to worship Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) then Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said:Muhammad is no more than an Apostle, and indeed (many) apostles have passed away before him... (till the end of the Verse).... Allah will reward to those who are thankful. (Quraan 3:144) By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this Verse before till Abu Bakr recited it and all the people received it from him, and I heard everybody reciting it (then). (Narrated Az-Zuhri) : Said bin Al-Musaiyab told me that Umar said, "By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) had died." (Translation Bukhari Vol V12-13-533-524)

This HADITH has cleared many points: The address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) You have had the death that was destined for you and will not taste it the second time, " means that the Prophets life will not be revived in the world to experience death a second time until the Last Day (The Day of Judgment). The notion of revival of Prophets life in this world is thus categorically rejected. If it was not the case, Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) would have exhorted Umar Farooq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to have patience until the body of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) was buried in the grave and he would come to life again! After the address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) one and all the SAHABA (R.A) got convinced. Thus, the first and the greatest consensus of SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the most delicate issue of the Prophets death was held at a time when his dead body was yet to be buried. History has never witnessed such a consensus of opinion on any other issue. It was only to resolve this issue of great importance that Almighty Allah put Umar (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) in a difficult situation. It was then settled once for ever that whosoever dies will NOT become alive in this world before the Day of Resurrection. This completely does away with the real basis of SHIRK implied in the belief, "The dead are really not dead but alive in the graves".

The belief in revival of life after death in the worldly grave is the Basis of SHIRK. The belief in the revival of life in the grave is the real basis of SHIRK and as such Almighty Allah raised this issue immediately after the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) It was magnificently resolved then and there. The words of the chief of AULIA-ALLAH (Allahs friends), Abu Bakr Siddiq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) " Let one who worshipped Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) be aware that he is no more and one who worshipped Allah (alone) should know that Allah is immortal" , proved to be the final verdict in the matter. As such none of the SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) or their pupils even raised any doubt about it.

The books of HADITH do mention the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in various forms but the revival of life after death is nowhere mentioned by any of the SAHABA and is not found in any book of HADITH.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THIS KUFR AND SHIRK THAT HAS BEEN INVENTED AND HAS BEEN MADE A PART OF DEEN BY OUR SCHOLARS, BELIEFS WHICH CLEARLY CONTRADICT WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. AND IF WE FOLLOW THOSE WHO HAVE INVENTED THIS OR ARE ONLY PROPAGATED THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS QURAN AND SUNNA, THEN ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSES AND THE FIRE WILL BE OUR ABODE FOREVER. IF WE WANT TO BE GUIDED THEN WE MUST MAKE QURAN AND SUNNA AS OUR WAY OF LIFE. AND THROW THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS WITH THE QURAN ON THE WALL. AND WE SHOULD KNOW THAT NO DEED OF ANYONE OF US WILL BE ACCEPTED IF OUR AQEEDAH (BELIEF) IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL.. AMEEN....

Sir I do appologise but you didn't answer to my questions.

Read again and reply in order I asked.

If you can't answer then that's fine, it is not necassry you know every thing, you are human being and you have shortcomings too so it's not a big deal.

But please if you have answers list them as I asked.

Pakistani1947

Life after death

@Pakistan 1947:

Sir please help me here to undestand one thing....

Dear Veila, I have already given you clear veres of Quraan and authentic Hadith and you have come up with unnecessary questions to deviate the discussion.

Anyway following are the answers to you question. May Allah give us hidayat (Aameen). Allah knows best.

"Kul un Nafsin Zaiqa tul Mout", my question to you if every "Nafs" has to die or there is any exception?

No Exception

Do you know in Quran Allah mentions His Nafs as well so what about His Nahs!

Qur'aan has answered your question. Allah Says in Quraan, Surah
Ar-Rahman (55) , verses 26-27:
كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ
Yusuf Ali 26: All that is on earth will perish:
جو کوئی زمین پر ہے فنا ہوجانے والا ہے

وَيَبْقَىٰ وَجْهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الْجَلَالِ وَالْإِكْرَامِ
Yusuf Ali 27: But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.
اور آپ کے پروردگار کی ذات باقی رہے گی جو بڑی شان اور عظمت والا ہے

Quraan has answered your Question. The man kind will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection. Allah says in Qur'aan, Surah
Al-Ahqaf (46) ,verse 6:

وَإِذَا حُشِرَ النَّاسُ كَانُوا لَهُمْ أَعْدَاءً وَكَانُوا بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ كَافِرِينَ
Yusuf Ali 6: And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)!
او ر جب لوگ جمع کئےجائیں گے تو وہ ان کے دشمن ہو جائیں گے اور ان کی عبادت کے منکر ہوں گے

Al-barzakh is the period between a person's death and his resurrection on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever dies as a Muslim, obeying Allaah, will be in a blessed state, and whoever dies as a kaafir, disobeying Allaah, will be punished. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning) [Ghaafir 40:46];
النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا ۖ وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ
Yusuf Ali 46: In front of the Fire will they be brought, morning and evening: And (the sentence will be) on the Day that Judgment will be established: "Cast ye the People of Pharaoh into the severest Penalty!"
وہ صبح او رشام آگ کے سامنے لائے جاتے ہیں اور جس دن قیامت قائم ہو گی (حکم ہوگا) فرعونیوں کو سخت عذاب میں لے جاؤ

There is, however, an exception for the believer who dies in Jihad. He goes directly to Paradise, foregoing life in the grave, as others who die. He is guaranteed by Allah to go right to Paradise.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Paradise (if martyred) or bring him back to his dwelling place, whence he has come out, with what he gains of reward and booty.
(Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 352)

Regarding the rest of the believers (Muslims) there is speculation. The Qur'aan does not go into detail about life after death.

There are three opinions concerning this issue. 1 – That they will be questioned in Syriac.

This was the view of al-Balqeeni, as was narrated from him by his student al-Suyooti in his essay Sharh al-Sudoor fi Ahwaal al-Mawta wa’l-Quboor – but he did not give any reliable evidence for that.

2 – That they will be questioned in Arabic.

This was stated by al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him). Evidence of that may be seen in the apparent meaning of the ahaadeeth, because they describe what will happen in al-Barzakh in Arabic, and there is no reason why this should not be true, and Allaah will inspire everyone who is tested in the grave so that he will understand this language and answer in it.

Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
With regard to the questioning by the two angels, the apparent meaning of the saheeh hadeeth is that it will be in Arabic, because it says that they will say to him: “What do you know about this man?” etc. However it may also be understood as meaning that each person will be addressed in his own language. End quote.
Al-Imtaa’ bi’l-Arba’een al-Mutabaayinatu’l-Samaa’ (p. 122).

3 – That he will be questioned in a language that he understands.
This was mentioned by Ibn Hajar as a possibility, as stated above. This was also stated in fatwas by the Standing Committee, and by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on them). It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (3/450): When a person dies and is buried, two angels come to him and ask him about his Lord, his Prophet and his religion in a language that he understands. End quote.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: One of the scholars said: He will be questioned in Syriac. Subhaan-Allaah! Syriac is the language of the Christians. It seems – and Allaah knows best – that this idea was taken from the Christians, so that they could boast and say, Our language is the language of questioning in the grave for everyone who dies.
What appears to be the case is that he will be questioned in whatever language he understands. If he is an Arab then he will be questioned in Arabic and if he is a non-Arab then he will be questioned in his own language. End quote. Sharh al-‘Aqeedah al-Safaareeniyyah (p. 435), Dar al-Watan.

In our opinion it is better to refrain from commenting on that because there is no saheeh text on this issue, and concerning oneself with these details is something which will not benefit the questioner in either religious or worldly terms. It is sufficient for him to believe that he will be questioned in his grave, and to ask Allaah to help him to obey Him and to inspire him with the right answers, and to make him steadfast when he is questioned.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked the following question:

How will the people be addressed on the Day of Resurrection? Will Allaah address them in Arabic? Is it true that the language of the people of Hell will be Farsi and that the language of the people of Paradise will be Arabic?
He (may Allaah have mercy on him) replied:

It is not known which language the people will speak on that Day or in which language they will hear the words of the Lord, may He be glorified and exalted, because Allaah has not told us anything about that, and neither has His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is not true that Farsi is the language of the people of Hell or that Arabic is the language of the people of Paradise. We do not know of any dispute concerning that among the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them); rather they all refrained from discussing that, because discussing such matters is unnecessary talk. But there was a dispute concerning that among later scholars.

Some people said that they will speak in Arabic, and others said: Except the people of Hell, who will answer in Farsi, which will be their language in Hell. Others said: They will be speak in Syriac, because it is the language of Adam, and from it all other languages stemmed. Others said: Except the people of Paradise, who will speak Arabic.

None of the proponents of these arguments have any evidence, whether based on reason or textual evidence. Rather they are claims that are devoid of any evidence. Allaah knows best and is Most Wise. End quote.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (4/300). source

Last edited:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Life after death

Dear Veila, I have already given you clear veres of Quraan and authentic Hadith and you have come up with unnecessary questions to deviate the discussion.

Anyway following are the answers to you question. May Allah give us hidayat (Aameen). Allah knows best.

No Exception

Qur'aan has answered your question. Allah Says in Quraan, Surah Ar-Rahman (55) , verses 26-27:
[FONT=&quot]كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 26: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All that is on earth will perish: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]جو کوئی زمین پر ہے فنا ہوجانے والا ہے

[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]وَيَبْقَىٰ وَجْهُ رَبِّكَ ذُو الْجَلَالِ وَالْإِكْرَامِ[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 27: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]اور آپ کے پروردگار کی ذات باقی رہے گی جو بڑی شان اور عظمت والا ہے[/FONT]​

Quraan has answered your Question. The man kind will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection. Allah says in Qur'aan, Surah Al-Ahqaf (46) ,verse 6:

[FONT=&quot]وَإِذَا حُشِرَ النَّاسُ كَانُوا لَهُمْ أَعْدَاءً وَكَانُوا بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ كَافِرِينَ[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 6: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And when mankind are gathered together (at the Resurrection), they will be hostile to them and reject their worship (altogether)! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]او ر جب لوگ جمع کئےجائیں گے تو وہ ان کے دشمن ہو جائیں گے اور ان کی عبادت کے منکر ہوں گے[/FONT]​

Al-barzakh is the period between a person's death and his resurrection on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever dies as a Muslim, obeying Allaah, will be in a blessed state, and whoever dies as a kaafir, disobeying Allaah, will be punished. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning) [Ghaafir 40:46];
[FONT=&quot]النَّارُ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَيْهَا غُدُوًّا وَعَشِيًّا ۖ وَيَوْمَ تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ أَدْخِلُوا آلَ فِرْعَوْنَ أَشَدَّ الْعَذَابِ[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 46: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]In front of the Fire will they be brought, morning and evening: And (the sentence will be) on the Day that Judgment will be established: "Cast ye the People of Pharaoh into the severest Penalty!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]وہ صبح او رشام آگ کے سامنے لائے جاتے ہیں اور جس دن قیامت قائم ہو گی (حکم ہوگا) فرعونیوں کو سخت عذاب میں لے جاؤ[/FONT]​

There is, however, an exception for the believer who dies in Jihad. He goes directly to Paradise, foregoing life in the grave, as others who die. He is guaranteed by Allah to go right to Paradise.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah guarantees him who strives in His Cause and whose motivation for going out is nothing but Jihad in His Cause and belief in His Word, that He will admit him into Paradise (if martyred) or bring him back to his dwelling place, whence he has come out, with what he gains of reward and booty.
(Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 352)

Regarding the rest of the believers (Muslims) there is speculation. The Qur'aan does not go into detail about life after death.

There are three opinions concerning this issue. 1 – That they will be questioned in Syriac.
This was the view of al-Balqeeni, as was narrated from him by his student al-Suyooti in his essay Sharh al-Sudoor fi Ahwaal al-Mawta wa’l-Quboor – but he did not give any reliable evidence for that.

2 – That they will be questioned in Arabic.
This was stated by al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him). Evidence of that may be seen in the apparent meaning of the ahaadeeth, because they describe what will happen in al-Barzakh in Arabic, and there is no reason why this should not be true, and Allaah will inspire everyone who is tested in the grave so that he will understand this language and answer in it.

Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
With regard to the questioning by the two angels, the apparent meaning of the saheeh hadeeth is that it will be in Arabic, because it says that they will say to him: “What do you know about this man?” etc. However it may also be understood as meaning that each person will be addressed in his own language. End quote.
Al-Imtaa’ bi’l-Arba’een al-Mutabaayinatu’l-Samaa’ (p. 122).

3 – That he will be questioned in a language that he understands.
This was mentioned by Ibn Hajar as a possibility, as stated above.
This was also stated in fatwas by the Standing Committee, and by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on them).
It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (3/450): When a person dies and is buried, two angels come to him and ask him about his Lord, his Prophet and his religion in a language that he understands. End quote.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
One of the scholars said: He will be questioned in Syriac. Subhaan-Allaah! Syriac is the language of the Christians. It seems – and Allaah knows best – that this idea was taken from the Christians, so that they could boast and say, Our language is the language of questioning in the grave for everyone who dies.
What appears to be the case is that he will be questioned in whatever language he understands. If he is an Arab then he will be questioned in Arabic and if he is a non-Arab then he will be questioned in his own language. End quote.
Sharh al-‘Aqeedah al-Safaareeniyyah (p. 435), Dar al-Watan.

In our opinion it is better to refrain from commenting on that because there is no saheeh text on this issue, and concerning oneself with these details is something which will not benefit the questioner in either religious or worldly terms. It is sufficient for him to believe that he will be questioned in his grave, and to ask Allaah to help him to obey Him and to inspire him with the right answers, and to make him steadfast when he is questioned.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked the following question:
How will the people be addressed on the Day of Resurrection? Will Allaah address them in Arabic? Is it true that the language of the people of Hell will be Farsi and that the language of the people of Paradise will be Arabic?
He (may Allaah have mercy on him) replied:

It is not known which language the people will speak on that Day or in which language they will hear the words of the Lord, may He be glorified and exalted, because Allaah has not told us anything about that, and neither has His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). It is not true that Farsi is the language of the people of Hell or that Arabic is the language of the people of Paradise. We do not know of any dispute concerning that among the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them); rather they all refrained from discussing that, because discussing such matters is unnecessary talk. But there was a dispute concerning that among later scholars.

Some people said that they will speak in Arabic, and others said: Except the people of Hell, who will answer in Farsi, which will be their language in Hell. Others said: They will be speak in Syriac, because it is the language of Adam, and from it all other languages stemmed. Others said: Except the people of Paradise, who will speak Arabic.

None of the proponents of these arguments have any evidence, whether based on reason or textual evidence. Rather they are claims that are devoid of any evidence. Allaah knows best and is Most Wise. End quote.
Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (4/300). source

I think I have asked you too many questions in one time, so lets take my first question:

I asked you about NAFS and exception: you replied NO EXCEPTION.

Am I right?

Then I asked you Allah has mentioned about His Nafs as well in Quran so is that included in Evey or Not.

According to you NO EXCEPTION but Allah is fani so it means Allah's Nafs has exception.

Am I right?

Don't you think it's contradiction when you say there is no exception and when I asked you about Allah's Nafs then there is exception!

Please elaborate do you really mean No EXCEPTION as if we take your opinion then we will have to take Allah's Nafs in No Exception!

After this we shall come back to Second Part of question.

I hope you won't mind that!

Pakistani1947

I think I have asked you too many questions in one time, so lets take my first question:

I asked you about NAFS and exception: you replied NO EXCEPTION.

Am I right?

Then I asked you Allah has mentioned about His Nafs as well in Quran so is that included in Evey or Not.

According to you NO EXCEPTION but Allah is fani so it means Allah's Nafs has exception.

Am I right?

Don't you think it's contradiction when you say there is no exception and when I asked you about Allah's Nafs then there is exception!

Please elaborate do you really mean No EXCEPTION as if we take your opinion then we will have to take Allah's Nafs in No Exception!

After this we shall come back to Second Part of question.

I hope you won't mind that!

Allah is above His creation and not part of His creation. Hence "كُلُّ نَفْسٍ" in following Ayat is His creation. So Every soul shall have a taste of death (without any exception).

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
ہر ایک جاندار موت کا مزہ چکھنے والا ہے اور ہم تمہیں برائی اوربھلائی سے آزمانے کے لیے جانچتے ہیں اورہماری طرف لوٹائے جاؤ گے

Allah has further clarifies in following Ayaata:

Quraan, Surah Ar-Rahman (55) , verses 26-27:

Yusuf Ali 27: But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Allah is above His creation and not part of His creation. Hence "كُلُّ نَفْسٍ" in following Ayat is His creation. So Every soul shall have a taste of death (without any exception).

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
ہر ایک جاندار موت کا مزہ چکھنے والا ہے اور ہم تمہیں برائی اوربھلائی سے آزمانے کے لیے جانچتے ہیں اورہماری طرف لوٹائے جاؤ گے

Allah has further clarifies in following Ayaata:

Quraan, Surah Ar-Rahman (55) , verses 26-27:

Many Thanks for your reply.

So far we are agreed in "Every" there is exception.

Here if you don't mind if I could ask you a question related to Ayat Mubarkah that you qouted: Every soul have a taste of death, then you quoted all that on earth will persih so that means EVERY THING THAT IS ON EARTH HAS A SOUL.

For example, utensils have soul too and those shall taste of death!

Am I right?

Pakistani1947

Many Thanks for your reply.

So far we are agreed in "Every" there is exception. Here if you don't mind if I could ask you a question related to Ayat Mubarkah that you qouted: Every soul have a taste of death, then you quoted all that on earth will persih so that means EVERY THING THAT IS ON EARTH HAS A SOUL. For example, utensils have soul too and those shall taste of death! Am I right?

On doomsday, all living and non-living things will be destroyed.

Allah Says in Quraan, Surat al-Fajr (89), verse 21:

كَلَّا إِذَا دُكَّتِ الْأَرْضُ دَكًّا دَكًّا

Yusuf Ali 21: Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,
ہرگز نہیں جب زمین کوٹ کوٹ کر ریزہ ریزہ کر دی جائے گی

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

On doomsday, all living and non-living things will be destroyed.

Allah Says in Quraan, Surat al-Fajr (89), verse 21:

كَلَّا إِذَا دُكَّتِ الْأَرْضُ دَكًّا دَكًّا

Yusuf Ali 21: Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,

ہرگز نہیں جب زمین کوٹ کوٹ کر ریزہ ریزہ کر دی جائے گی

Many Thanks for your patience and reply: What I get from your post is Utensils are non living things so they will be destroyed on doomsday.

So living things for example tree shall taste death while non living things for example utensils shall be dstroyed on doomsdays.

It means non living objects shall stay longer in this world than living obects.

Am I right?

Pakistani1947

Many Thanks for your patience and reply: What I get from your post is Utensils are non living things so they will be destroyed on doomsday. So living things for example tree shall taste death while non living things for example utensils shall be destroyed on doomsdays.
It means non living objects shall stay longer in this world than living obects. Am I right?

Allah says in Qur'aaan, Surah Al-Qaria (101), verse 4-5:

يَوْمَ يَكُونُ النَّاسُ كَالْفَرَاشِ الْمَبْثُوثِ
Yusuf Ali 4: (It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about,
جس دن لو گ بکھرے ہوئے پروانوں کی طرح ہوں گے

وَتَكُونُ الْجِبَالُ كَالْعِهْنِ الْمَنفُوشِ
Yusuf Ali 5: And the mountains will be like carded wool.
اور پہاڑ رنگی ہوئی دھنی ہوئی اُون کی طرح ہوں گے

According to Quraan, all living and non-living things will be destroyed. There is no indication that non-living will stay longer than living things.

Status
Not open for further replies.