Is Siasat.pk's belief accepable.........Espacially for Muslim?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is Siasat.pk's belief acceptable.........Espacially for Muslim?

Please look at two all seeing eyes on the left most top corner of Siasat.pk's home page for the statement/mission statement of Siasat.pk which believes that

1. Public sentiment is everything.
  2. With public sentiment nothing can fail.
  3. Without public sentiment nothing can succeed.
Opinion of forums members is requested on the following:

1. Is public sentiment a fallacy?
  2. Does anything in the name of "Public Sentiment" common across all the nations of the world exist?
  3. Why Allah (SWT) sent more than 124,000 Messengers whose teachings were against the public sentiment?
  4. Why the then public sentiment badly failed against the teachings of the Last Prophetpbuh?
  5. Why the Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West against the public sentiment?
Your valuable comments are invited please.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Re: Is Siasat.pk's belief acceptable.........Espacially for Muslim?

Please look at two all seeing eyes on the left most top corner of Siasat.pk's home page for the statement/mission statement of Siasat.pk which believes that

1. Public sentiment is everything.
  2. With public sentiment nothing can fail.
  3. Without public sentiment nothing can succeed.

Opinion of forums members is requested on the following:

1. Is public sentiment a fallacy?
  2. Does anything in the name of "Public Sentiment" common across all the nations of the world exist?
  3. Why Allah (SWT) sent more than 124,000 Messengers whose teachings were against the public sentiment?
  4. Why the then public sentiment badly failed against the teachings of the Last Prophetpbuh?
  5. Why the Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West against the public sentiment?

Your valuable comments are invited please.

I always see the face behind the green foreground. But I am really not sure of your survey. Can you elaborate a bit what exactly you are asking about? SOrry I am illte lost here. (cry)

Wadaich

Re: Is Siasat.pk's belief acceptable.........Espacially for Muslim?

@Gazoomartian

I always see the face behind the green foreground. But I am really not sure of your survey. Can you elaborate a bit what exactly you are asking about? SOrry I am illte lost here. (cry)

The questions are self explanatory that do you believe that public sentiment is absolutely perfect and binding? or the final say is that of the Creator. In majority of the cases public sentiment is managed to converge to the advantage of the elite, the financial magicians, and the rich. For see the public sentiment soon after the false flag operation of 9/11. Should the public sentiment so maneuvered should be taken as guiding principle? Or the guidance should be from Allah (SWT).

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I agree with these statements.

1. Public sentiments are everything: if they are wrong correct them. This is what Prophets did, they corrected the Public sentiments from wrong to correct direction.
2. With public sentiments nothing can fail: Right or Wrong everything in this world is successful due to public sentiments i.e. Democracy and Secularism. War against "Terrorism" (Islam) is successfully fought by changing public sentiments
3. With out Public sentiments nothing can success: Public sentiments are involved behind every change or revolution. Prophet Muhammad pbuh succeeded in His is mission with the support of Public sentiments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wadaich

atensari

1. Public sentiments are everything: if they are wrong correct them. This is what Prophets did, they corrected the Public sentiments from wrong to correct direction.
2. With public sentiments nothing can fail: Right or Wrong everything in this world is successful due to public sentiments i.e. Democracy and Secularism. War against "Terrorism" (Islam) is successfully fought by changing public sentiments
3. With out Public sentiments nothing can success: Public sentiments are involved behind every change or revolution. Prophet Muhammad SAW succeeded in His is mission with the support of Public sentiments.​

:jazak: brother!

It means that the public sentiment is not always binding and complete in itself. It needs to be corrected first, to have something out of it. That is what the the Last Prophet didpbuh.

Wadaich

atensari

3. With out Public sentiments nothing can success: Public sentiments are involved behind every change or revolution. Prophet Muhammad SAW succeeded in His is mission with the support of Public sentiments.​
But war on terror has badly failed even with the support of public sentiment. In Democracy the common man has always suffered in the hands of few elites. Get into the most successful democratic countries and see the mishandling of the common man?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:jazak: brother!

It means that the public sentiment is not always binding and complete in itself. It needs to be corrected first, to have something out of it. That is what the the Last Prophet didpbuh.

I said the same, public sentiments need to be changed.

But war on terror has badly failed even with the support of public sentiment. In Democracy the common man has always suffered in the hands of few elites. Get into the most successful democratic countries and see the mishandling of the common man?

You are correct War on Terror is failed but is going on due to required public sentiments. Believe me, this war will increase until it reached to the phase of Dajjal. Common man still believe in Democracy because Muslims are failed to provide the alternative.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol wadaich u are definitely on crack or something of the sort , their statement of public sentiment does not mean they dont believe in Allah and his Last prophet, and they definitely did not imply that public sentiment is above the Quran and hadith. You want to prove their statement wrong for what reason only god would know... You have picked up a trivial little statement to showcase ur thinking power and it has definitely back fired.

I like pan cakes. That is a true statement but that does not mean i (Astaghafar) dont like Prophet Muhammed PBUH. What a waste of time this post is, making issues out of nothing is what we do best. You can look at their statement from a hundred angles and come to a hundred different conclusions. But my questions is why and what are u trying to prove here?? public senitment isnt everything ?? okay lets say i believe u ,than what ??

Last edited:

gazoomartian

first of all there is no such thing as war on terror. What Americans have imposed on us is Terror If War, TOW that is

Sequal to drama called 9-11

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
"With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed…..
by Abraham Lincoln
seems pro-America political party in Pakistan

In current situation public sentiment are dependent upon MEDIA and its media who is defining sentiments (by creating drama or by giving fame)

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
lol wadaich u are definitely on crack or something of the sort , their statement of public sentiment does not mean they dont believe in Allah and his Last prophet, and they definitely did not imply that public sentiment is above the Quran and hadith. You want to prove their statement wrong for what reason only god would know... You have picked up a trivial little statement to showcase ur thinking power and it has definitely back fired.

I like pan cakes. That is a true statement but that does not mean i (Astaghafar) dont like Prophet Muhammed PBUH. What a waste of time this post is, making issues out of nothing is what we do best. You can look at their statement from a hundred angles and come to a hundred different conclusions. But my questions is why and what are u trying to prove here?? public senitment isnt everything ?? okay lets say i believe u ,than what ??

People do believe in Allah and Prophet pbuh verbally admit is not good enough to fulfill the requirements established by Allah and Prophet pbuh

Wadaich

furry87

I like pan cakes. That is a true statement but that does not mean i (Astaghafar) dont like Prophet Muhammed PBUH. What a waste of time this post is, making issues out of nothing is what we do best. You can look at their statement from a hundred angles and come to a hundred different conclusions. But my questions is why and what are u trying to prove here?? public senitment isnt everything ?? okay lets say i believe u ,than what ??​

Dear Furry87!
I am very thankful for your kind comments. I feel that well educated people like you are very well aware of the mission statement, and what it means for a company of organization---which is a formal, short, written statement of the purpose of an organization. The mission statement guides the actions of the organization, spells out its overall goal, provides a sense of direction..................Please don't take is so casually(serious).

I strongly believe that Siasat.pk is one of the most effective, and elite forum for the Pakistani's. And in the 4th generation warfare (Cyber Propag.anda) it should be in first rows to defeat the enemy on Cyber fronts.

It is my fault if my words have failed to convey the intended message to you. I cannot by any means say something about anybody's belief in Allah (SWT) and the Last Prophetpbuh.

The statement which has hundreds of angles it looses clarity of vision, and sense of direction.(serious)
I feel your good response has been answered. If this time too I have failed in doing so, accept my apology in advance.