Is PTI a one man show? Imran Khan tells about team of PTI

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran is right that PPP and MQM and all those has make money by hook and by cork can not serve Pakistan

Like at [FONT=&quot]Extortion has its different kinds/types of faces through such as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Badger game, bleed, fry the fat out of, put the bite on, shakedown, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

British police sources have said MQM was also linked to extortion, gun smuggling and South African crime networks. and knowing all facts in hand but still protect fully Altaf Hussain to use in there interest in Pakistan after use they will throw Altaf Hussain as toilet paper because British are not wash their back after ------ they only use people like Altaf Hussain. [/FONT]

MQM is Ph d in using Karachi people fool and use our poor pure loving Karachi public as foal t make more money and spend in LONDON

anyie1

Suppose , babar awan, jehangir badar, rehman malik, asma jehangir, etc announce to join PTI , will it be ok with you then? they are all famous and well known. then PTI will not be a one man show.

sadiarzv

Citizen
I am as opposed to drone attacks and US invasion of Afghanistan as Mr Imran Khan but I would still like to know whether stopping drone attacks or a troops withdrawal from Afghanistan will guarantee that the Taliban would stop their terrorist activities in the region. Is Mr Khan willing to provide us a guarantee to this effect? I would also like to know if Mr Khan’s politics is all about ‘justice’, then where was he when it was time to vote on the Women’s Protection Bill a few years ago when he was a member of parliament? That he refrained from voting against some controversial clauses of the draconian Hudood Ordinance, which pertained to rape survivors, is something that speaks a lot about his misogynist approach. I have never heard Mr Khan speak about women’s rights and how the right-wing forces have subjugated Pakistani women through laws under the garb of them being ‘Islamic’. I would like to hear what Mr Khan has to say about his friend ameer Jamaat-e-Islami Munawar Hasan’s recent diatribe against rape survivors. Let’s hear it Mr Khan! If you stand for justice, then justice for women matters the most in a patriarchal society like ours. Since Mr Khan is so fond of dharnas (sit-ins), I would also like the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) to stage a dharna for Mukhtaran Mai and other rape survivors of Pakistan. “Justice for all” should mean justice for ‘all’ and not just a few, Mr Khan!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you guys know who is Humayoun Gohar, what is his family back ground, which famous Beaurocrat son is he?

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Suppose , babar awan, jehangir badar, rehman malik, asma jehangir, etc announce to join PTI , will it be ok with you then? they are all famous and well known. then PTI will not be a one man show.

By the way IK has no moral grounds on how to bring good people in his party...IK will welcome anyone in PTI as long as they can bring him seats......This the only truth and PTI fans will admit it when all lotas and corrupts of PMLN and PPP will join PTI too and IK will never say no ...........

Jury

Imran is right that PPP and MQM and all those has make money by hook and by cork can not serve Pakistan

Like at [FONT=&quot]Extortion has its different kinds/types of faces through such as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Badger game, bleed, fry the fat out of, put the bite on, shakedown, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

British police sources have said MQM was also linked to extortion, gun smuggling and South African crime networks. and knowing all facts in hand but still protect fully Altaf Hussain to use in there interest in Pakistan after use they will throw Altaf Hussain as toilet paper because British are not wash their back after ------ they only use people like Altaf Hussain.

MQM is Ph d in using Karachi people fool and use our poor pure loving Karachi public as foal t make more money and spend in LONDON
Imran should have also filed the case against BRITISH POLICE.[hilar]