Is it true????

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam Guys,

I have a situation and i wanted to discuss with you guys...
One of my friend here in UK was telling us about his uncle, who is a well operation engineer at OGDCL and earning some good hundred thousand rupees p/m...

But in the end he told us that this uncle has got an illegitimate engineering degree from Mehran Uni sindh.. which costed him in 15 laks (back dates)..The degree is not fake like parlimanterians and completely legal on papers registered with Pakistan engineering council..

I just wanna know that is it really possible??? If yes then I am going to bang my head with the wall...:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=17209]juttji[/MENTION] yar afsoos horha hay bara, jitni eik saal ki fee pay karhha hun itnay mein puri degree aur wo bhi parhey beghair......Banda sir na maare deewar per to aur kia karey, but how it is possible... I am still doubtful

yar koi to kuch likho, mujhe tension horrhai hay...

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Salam Guys,

One of my friend here in UK was telling us about his uncle, who is a well operation engineer at OGDCL and earning some good hundred thousand rupees p/m...

But in the end he told us that this uncle has got an illegitimate engineering degree from Mehran Uni sindh.. which cost him in 15 laks (back dates)..The degree is not fake like parlimanterians and completely legal on papers registered with Pakistan engineering council..

I just wanna know that is it really possible??? If yes then I am going to bang my head with the wall...:banghead::banghead:

My advise is not to believe in a story like this. If his uncle really cheated he is not going to reveal it to his nephew. Ask your friend how does he know?. If you really want to know then find some one who is good in this field and get him to ask this person a few tough questions in his field of expertise. Go with the advise of the expert.

Last edited:

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
one of my cousins got a fake BBA degree...........its all on paper and looks completely legitimate..... :P han ye alag baat hai k us mei us fake degree ko match karnay wali skills nahe han :P :P

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam Guys,

But in the end he told us that this uncle has got an illegitimate engineering degree from Mehran Uni sindh.. which cost him in 15 laks (back dates)..The degree is not fake like parlimanterians and completely legal on papers registered with Pakistan engineering council..

The only possible way, which looks to me as a possibility, that some how he manage to get the same matching name's candidate degree, so in this case degree id 100% legitimate but person is not real, Now how this happened, in my opinion registrar office is full of corrupt employees, who keep record of those people, who send their degrees for verification from other countries for immigrant purposes, like U.A.E Saudi etc etc residents, who have applied for immigration to Canada, u.s, Australia, New Zealand, these countries have requirement of degree verification from their concerned boards, so once they manage to get Immigration to their respective countries, their degrees become just a peace of paper, which hardly required for job purposes because professions like Medicine, Engineering etc etc required local licence plus required period of study in these countries, My knowledge has based on my own immigration process of Canada. So conclusion is, when there is a will there is a way, that's why it has cost so expensive to this gentleman.

I hope this above mention clarification has made some sense to you.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why are you surprise about these type of degrees.
Its not only in Pakistan, these type of degrees are also very easy to obtain in USA or European countries.
Dont you know about Amir Liaqat's degree or Babar Awan's degree.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
possible but the price is not 15 lakh its cheep.. aik aur baat degree degree hooti hay asli ho ya nakli

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't get confused buddy it is possible.... but this guy must've got a donkey skin to get such a high post on fake degree....... I don't have any job though I have a legitimate first class degree in computer engineering..... LOL es moqa par mujhe allama gazzo chacha ka ek shaer yad aya...... ke DABBAY MAE DABBA, DABBAY MAR CAKE. MERA PAKISTAN LAKHON MAE AEK..

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
15 lacs is impossible for a fake-real degree.it must b around 1-2 lacs.even now a days u can get some "genuine"degrees of few selective universities.there is a big mafia behind this business coz so many people need degrees for immigration purpose.this degree issue got to disclosed coz of parliamentarians,otherwise there are thousands of people who has this typs of degrees & working in govt & private sectors at higher positions.they get the job thru reference & gradually they get experienced.in govt sector they dont really need to know the job,they only need to know how to keep happy their MASTERS.i know one guy who got the mba(finance)degree & got the job in mcb & later when this democratic govt came in power he got the job in privatisation commission & now he is earning around 80thousands+terms with high profile ppls.but his b.com was genuine.
u can get the real/genuine degrees from uk,usa,europe,as well.in pakistan u can get real/genuine degree in around 1-2 lacs.they put all the records there,everything is verifiable.but some selective universities.YAR zardari president pakistan ho sakta ha to soooraj maghran se talooh ho jaye to hairat nahe!!!!!

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
After this media hype about false degrees thori sakhti hoo gaye hai k aab bananey walay darety hain warna ager pahley banwai hoo tou 15lac main manghi banwai hai .... my wife got a degree from a London university just for 1700 and got a nice job here in telecommunications MNC on behalf of her experience in the said field.... a friend of mine got fake MBBS degree of chandka university larkana in three lac which got reg with the PMC and can be verified from the college it self if req: some 10 years back and now he is working in education dept in ISB as 18 grade officer... so this is no big deal...

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Faked Doctor (Dr.) degrees are available in Germany. Depends how much money you will donate to university. Recent caughts confirmed.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
yes bro its true , our mostly lawyers have legal(2 number) degrees from Hayderabad UNIversity and its real as far as records are concerned , but there were universities who gave these type of degrees , till 1995 it was normal routine , punjab university was alo involved and main fraud was just pay money to anyone in Lahore and the guy will sit in exams for you and guaranteed PASSED BA,MA,MSC,BSC degrees , just in 30 thousand in 1996-97 because my friend used that game and he is BA and living in USA ,from wel known caste of sargodha , Qaira also have 2 number degree , but im not 100% sure because my uncle was his class fellow and he says Qaira was always trying to find some short cuts but in final exams my uncle wasnt there because he was doing law and Qaira was doing some other degree ... but i will try to confirm from some other family friends , mostly Politicians and engineers , etc have real degrees but not real ... at the end of the day you cant challenge them because they have record in uni and nothing wring with paperwork ... fake degrees were in market till 2005 , my brother and other VISA CONSULTANT were making these degrees from PU , and other neewly born universities just for 20000 rupees ,Fsc or FA , Matric certificates for 5000 rupees , and minimum 2000 students from sargodha came to UK on these fake degrees but UK embassy wasnt checking them , Canadian embassy started checking degrees in 2003, so
punjabi me kehty hain

JEHRA BHANNO LAL EY LAL EY ...

her taraf 2 numberi hai yar

kahan tak suno gey kahan tak sunauun ...

my friend and teacher , he was student of Bsc (double maths n physiscs ) in Govt College Sargodha , he was extraordinary brilliant student and one day he proved one of the proven formula wrong ,lot of professors were shocked , they sent his details and research work to PUNJAB UNIVERSITY that he did great work so he should be rewarded and send him to abroad for higher studies ,after few months he finished his Bsc and went to PU , head of department (mathematics) checked his work and promised that he will send his work to UK and then this guy will have Scholarship from any UNIVERSIty from UK , after few weeks that professor applied for 2 year holidays , and the reason was hes going to UK for PHD (scholarship) because he sent that research work with his own name and he got gold medal for that and scholarship aswell ...
and you know what my friend shattered and left studies , came back to sargodha and started usinf DRUGS , involved in Dacoities and robberies ,
in 1996 he came to IT college with his friend because his friend want to get admission in that college ,and both of them took admission ,then he was the most brilliant student of that college as far as C++ and JAVA is concerned , after completion of Master degree in IT he got JCP and other certifications ,in them days Shahbaz Sharif introduced Java courses and CISCO ,he was teaching in same college and doing these certifications , he was TOP student and first one who did JCP in them days ,now a days he is doing PHD from QU islamabad ,but what about that Professor ,

his name is MOHAMMED SARWAR from sargodha , you can confirm it from GOVT. COLLEGE SARGODHA and ITM COLLEGE SARGODHA ...

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam Guys,

When I was in college , one of my class fellow's father was in OGDCL , working as 19th grade officee .

He had no agricultural backgroung/ land etc . He lived with his mother in the city . He owned back then a Honda 125 , PRADO TX , Heavy pocket money etc.Now , he's in a private medical college studying MBBS in Lahore with all ayashies there........

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Faked Doctor (Dr.) degrees are available in Germany. Depends how much money you will donate to university. Recent caughts confirmed.

When I was in college there was a boy , HE failed in fsc from Bahawalpur board . His father owned a bit land in Sindh , so he made a sindh domicile ( after bribing officer) , Bribed the Sidh education Board , scored 950/1100 and currently he's in private Medical college.......

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
So it means that we cannot call him as a fake degree holder because its completely legal on paper work, however he never attended that university...

[MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6261]aasimnaveed[/MENTION] [MENTION=7911]sangeen[/MENTION], = you r not getting it ryt, the degree is genuine [MENTION=7864]Bombaybuz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION]= ye to khuli andher hay

Bus itna hi kahunga :

"Wah Azeezi Wah"

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
So it means that we cannot call him as a fake degree holder because its completely legal on paper work, however he never attended that university...

[MENTION=12754]cefspan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6261]aasimnaveed[/MENTION] [MENTION=7911]sangeen[/MENTION], = you r not getting it ryt, the degree is genuine [MENTION=7864]Bombaybuz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION]= ye to khuli andher hay

Bus itna hi kahunga :

"Wah Azeezi Wah"

Ooo bhai who told you its a fair world ??? ya duniya test ki jagah hai result ki nahi ... so any conclusion drawn here can be completely wrong ..i.e people feel making big money by any means what so ever is success but it is not ... i have no idea what your worried for... sab ney apni apni qabar main jana hai ... rizq bhe apna apna kamana hai ... lakin zindage dosron ki kamzoriyon pay nahi apni khobiyon pay guzarti hai ... so my wong doing dosen't allow you to do wrong nor anyone can take away anything from you untill unless Almight is the sustainer of this world... apna karam theek sai ker baki sab allah pay choor dey meray bhai.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=17209]juttji[/MENTION] yar afsoos horha hay bara, jitni eik saal ki fee pay karhha hun itnay mein puri degree aur wo bhi parhey beghair......Banda sir na maare deewar per to aur kia karey, but how it is possible... I am still doubtful

yar koi to kuch likho, mujhe tension horrhai hay...

Bai [MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION] its just piece of paper.
I am worked for different departments (i.e. Nokia, Infinineon etc) and no one ask me to show degree.
Is ka matbal ha degree ki koi haaas value nahi app ko kaam ana chahia

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

Bus itna hi kahunga :

"Wah Azeezi Wah"

sir jee im saying same thing , degree is genuine but they didnt attend university or college ... 3 friends of my dad who are wel known lawyers of Sargodha , they have degrees from Hayderabad university sindh, they studied at punjab uni and got degrees from hayderabad uni because they were just CHOUDHAREEZ and GUJJAR of their cities and towns , like QAIRA .. he was knows as JO WALIMA DEKHO SUITED BOOTED HO K POHNCH JAO .. and AIK BAAR QAIRA SAAB PHENTI BHI KHA CHUKY HAIN UNIVERSITY K ZAMANY MEIN ...