Irans End Times Documentary and the Last Messiah

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

By Rixon Stewart on April 2, 2011
Rixon Stewart – March 31, 2011

In response to what they see as coming fulfilment of ancient prophecies, Iran’s leaders have commissioned a feature length documentary, which is currently being shown to Iranian Revolutionary Guards Commanders.
According to Reza Kahlili, a former member of the Revolutionary Guards who later spied for the CIA, the movie will then be screened at mosques and Islamic centres in Iran and throughout the world. An extract from the video appears below for readers to judge for themselves.
Leaving aside the prophecies themselves the film itself may offer insight into how Iran’s leaders view the world and their plans in it.
Its theme is the long predicted return of a figure known as al-Mahdi.
Unbeknown to many Christians, what their preachers refer as the “end times” has a counterpart in Islam known as Qiyamah.
Many muslims believe that Muhammad al-Mahdiwho was born July 29, 869, will return with Jesus Christ – or Isa as he is known to Muslims– to wage a final war against the forces of evil.
According to Kahlili, the film makes the case that al-Mahdi’s return is imminent and that Iran will play a key role in the war.
Unsurprisingly perhaps Ahmadinejad’s chief of staff, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, is said to have played a part in the movies creation.
Its overall message is that the “final chapter has begun”. Using current events as a pointer, it argues that al-Mahdi’s return is imminent and that many of Iran’s allies and political leaders will play a part in his return.
The film portrays Iran’s spiritual leader Ayatollah Khamenei, Ahmadinejad and Hezbollah leader Nasrallah as destined to be crucial figures in the impending conflict.
In fact in July 2010, a senior Iranian cleric revealed that Khamenei told close associates that he had privately met with the Mahdi and was informed that he’d return before Khamenei’s time as Supreme Leader ends.
Khamenei is 71 years old and widely believed to be in poor health. Meaning that al-Mahdi’s return could be imminent.
The current turmoil in the Arab world is also viewed to portend al-Mahdi’s return and a sign that the impending war will soon begin.
The film presents the invasion of Iraq as the fulfilment of a prophecy by Imam Ali, who said: “they [the enemies of Islam] will conquer Iraq and through bloodshed create divisions in tribes” and “at that time, be ready for the reappearance of the last messiah, Imam Mahdi.”
It also portrays the removal of Egyptian President Mubarak as part of the fulfilment of this prophecy along with the death of Saudi King Abdullah. Moreover, the movie maintains that King Abdullah’s death will herald the destruction of Israel and arrival of the Mahdi.
Given that the Saudi king is 86 years old and in poor health that may not be too far off.
All this has parallels in Masonic teaching of course. In the now infamous predictions of General Albert Pike, the leading 19th century Freemason who spoke of three world wars” and the coming of “universal manifestation of the doctrine of Lucifer.
There is one difference however and it’s a crucial one. For while Islam has widely promulgated the notion of al-Mahdi’s return and the Christian “End Times” is well known, albeit now taught in a debased form, Pike’s predictions have been divulged only to a select few.
The fact that they have been made known only to a few is a sure sign of Masonry’s dark agenda. Because those to whom these secrets are divulged are expected to serve Masonry’s aims in return for more earthly returns, it is a form of black esotericism.
In the case of Masonry those returns could come in the form lucrative business contacts, financial leverage or political influence. However the fact that they are using higher knowledge for earthly gain, regardless of the consequences, makes it in practise a form of black magic.
Not that the average Mason realises this but then evil flourishes in ignorance.
Meanwhile the video itself at one point quotes a Koranic passage about the hidden imam returning when unscrupulous leaders are in power. This is followed by photos of George Bush, Benjamin Netahyahu, Barack Obama and Angela Merkel: which we have to say, makes perfect sense.
Below is an extract from the video. To be sure it isn’t an expensive Western production but it could have profound influence nonetheless.
Watch video at
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/70200/the_coming_is_near_iran_propaganda/

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/70200/the_coming_is_near_iran_propaganda/

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
salam
bro biomat regardless of ur sect, however im shia, if u remember i told u that inshalla years b/w 2012-2015 can be crucial for Imams emergence.. And these prophecies of king abdullah's death and sufyani's emergence are present in ahle sunnat book aswell. But still we have to wait for israel's emergence as a great power..

http://wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7054&hilit=sufyani

hans

Banned
I cant say much about end of time, but brothers eat what you can enjoy what you like... in a few years may in our own life times.. there be sever shortage of All types of Grain, Drinking water, and things that we desire on our tables.

Now every one will say proof.... if you are interested in Commodity trading, compare price indexing comparative for year by year starting Year 2000 and see the real story... Wish I had the time to publish the data... we are all interested in World Oil price, religion, local politics etc, etc..... but apparently the Devil and its demonic empires.. planned some thing very bitter for us.

The best part is we don't even notice it. Look at trends for Wheat, rice, Barley, sugar, Coffee, tea, Coco.. etc.... its very interesting.. the trends look very scary.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother Hans.
You are right. The next era will be shortage of FOOD & WATER.
The future wars will be fought on these grounds as well, but the underline idea will remain same. Reduction in population so that NEW WORLD ORDER can be implemented easily & effectively.
ALLAH knows best..
==============
Bro Enigma Wa alaikum us salam.
I am not Shia, but i can understand your feelings. Yes many are waiting for return of Imam Mehdi. Both sects have their different representation of him.
But we warn that many will claim themselves as false Mehdi & false Messiah. Also from my limited knowledge both Imam Mehdi & Return of Messiah are two different things. Again ALLAH knows best. May ALLAH save us from all fitnas & false claims.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

asmpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do not worry about Imam Mahdi and Dajjal

Its better to worry how to pick who will be True Imam Mahdi and who will be True Dajjal..

I am sure there will be many many Mahdis and many many Dajjals...which will confuse the whole ummah and becuase of lack of knowledge of Islam/understanding, muslim massess/ most of ulemas will just sit and watch TV and enjoy swimming pools / biryanis / halwa.

As sheikh imran hosein rightly communicated "Our gentle readers must strive to remain ever vigilant during the time which remains before the Imām emerges, however long that may be, not to be deceived by the false Imāms who are certain to soon emerge, and who would faithfully follow in the misguided footsteps of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani. I would be surprised if the Israeli Mossad/CIA has not already groomed a suitable candidate."

Last edited:

asmpk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sheikh Ahmad Yasin Bursevi explains that Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) will emerge from Istanbul

Sorry to say Brothers; Here it is "FITNA ON MAHDI STARTED ALREADY"

as in this video A Turkish Sheikh clearly claims that Mahdi will Emerge in Istanbul INSTEAD of Madina (as overall Muslim Ummah believe that Mahdi will emerge in Madina and will then run to Mecca where people will take Bayt on his hands

Well I am not surprised, as I am further waiting for news on Pakistani Mahdi, Shia Mahid, Sunni Mahdi, Iranain Mahdi, Arab Mahdi etc etc
In these days of Fitna, I believe Only that can survive and reach truth who can sink himself/herself into Quran & Ahadiths. Just listening to just any Imam aur Sheikh will can not bring you truth. But yes if that particular sheikh / imam has a HEART that can penetrate the physical world and can see the reality; this may help you a lot.

However we have to put effort and ask Allah for help to find such people as they are very rare.

Last edited:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes Biomat ur absolutely ryt. We need to pick false messhia and imam regardless of our POV on His emergence. Things are taking dramatic turns so we need to be very much active and be ready for worst scenarios. But I am wondering what is gonna happen wid our Pakistan.. Will we become another target of HAARP lyk Japan or Victim of an other false flag attack lyk Afghanistan??

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wa alaikum us salam
ALLAH knows best. i AM ALSO worried of coming Hajj. I hope & pray that nothing happens.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
these ignorant wannabe maulvis have been predicting the end of time since the last 1000 years....whenever there has been a great war or catastrophe everyone predicts the end of time....sorry to burst your bubble....there is no Imam mehdi coming up...

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry to say but these topics are for muslims, Not for other religions.. And Imam Mahdi (a.s) is mentioned in all muslim sects.. Congrats to u if u are living here forever.[hilar]

Bro Biomat, whats the significance of this coming hajj? Is it Hajj e Akbar?? And whats the significance of it In Ahle sunnat regarding Apocalypse??

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother Enigma90
Assalam-o-alaikum
Good reply.. If you dont believe in coming of Imam Mehdi AS dont say bad words. Just say i dont believe in it. Thats it..
brother enigma i will reply you in detail later about this hajj. I am just worried about current middle east crisis. Dont know if some group try to protest in hajj & create riots or chaos.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Brother Samar
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am not worried about Imam Mehdi.. I was discussing about other thing which has been discussed in detail in other thread.
Jaza-k-ALLAH