Insha allah Army will soon take action to stop genocide of MOHAJIRS in SINDH by this PPP governmen

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=6897]mehwish_ali[/MENTION]

Indian "Culture" needs a "Name"

مہاجرستان

We all are Mujir from Jannat , please accept me also.

I have proof that my grandparents also migrated from India, but I dont like the Indian Culture.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

مسئلہ کو سمجھنے کی کوشش کریں اور وہ یہ ہے کہ پاکستان میں پانچ بنیادی کلچر موجود ہیں۔

۱۔ پنجاب کلچر (اور اس کلچر سے تعلق رکھنے والے کا نام ہے "پنجابی")۔
۲۔ پشتو کلچر (پشتون)
۳۔ سندھی کلچر (سندھی)
۴۔ بلوچی کلچر (بلوچی)
۵۔ کشمیری (کشمیری)

ان پانچ بنیادی تہذیبوں کے علاوہ کچھ ذیلی تہذیبیں بھی ہیں۔

۱۔ سرائیکی
۲۔ ہزارہ
۳۔ براہوی

یہ ساری تہذیبیں اپنی الگ شناخت اور الگ "نام" رکھتی ہیں جو انکی "پہچان" ہے۔

جو لوگ انڈیا سے ہجرت کر کے آئے ہیں، انکی بھی اپنی ایک ثقافت اور تہذیب ہے۔ مسئلہ یہ ہوا ہے کہ پاکستان والوں نے اس تہذیب کو کوئی نام نہیں دیا ہے جو اسکی پہچان بن سکے۔

1951 میں آئین میں ان انڈیا سے آنے والے لوگوں کا نام "مہاجر" درج کر دیا گیا اور اُسوقت سے یہ نام انکی "ثقافت و تہذیب" کی پہچان بنا ہوا ہے۔

اگر علاقے کے حساب سے چلیں تو انڈیا سے ہجرت کرنے والے ان لوگوں کی تہذیب کے ذیل کے نام ہو سکتے تھے:۔

۱۔ ہندوستانی تہذیب
۲۔ ہندوستانی مسلم تہذیب
اور اس کلچر سے تعلق رکھنے والے کو آپ زیادہ سے زیادہ "ہندوستانی مسلم" کہہ سکتے تھے، مگر چونکہ ہمیں لفظ "ہندوستانی" سے بطور پاکستانی کافی نفرت ہے، چنانچہ ان دونوں میں سے کوئی نام بھی نہیں لیا جا سکتا تھا جو انکی تہذیب کی پہچان بنتا (انڈیا میں مسلمانوں کے کلچر کو "انڈین مسلم کلچر" کا نام دیا گیا ہے)۔

دوسرا انکی تہذیب کا نام پڑ سکتا تھا انکی "زبان" کے نام پر۔ مگر انکی زبان "اردو" تھی جو کہ بقیہ پورے پاکستان (بشمول موجودہ بنگلہ دیش) کی قومی زبان بن گئی۔ اسکے بعد انکی تہذیب کو "اردو تہذیب" کا نام بھی نہیں جا سکتا تھا اور ان لوگوں کو "اردوستانی" بھی کہنا مشکل تھا۔

ایسے میں اس تہذیب کا نام قیام پاکستان سے "آفیشلی" طور پر "مہاجر" ہی چلتا رہا۔

مہاجر کے لفظی معنی ہجرت کرنے والے کے ہیں، مگر پاکستان میں یہ لفظ ایک "اصطلاح" بن گئی ہے اور یہ اصطلاح استعمال ہوتی ہے ایک "تہذیب" اور اس سے تعلق رکھنے والے لوگوں کی پہچان کے لیے۔

آپ کسی سے اسکی تہذیب کی پہچان نہیں چھین سکتے۔

جب تک یہ تہذیب پاکستان میں پائی جاتی ہے، اُس وقت تک اس سے اسکی پہچان نہیں چھینی جا سکتی۔ زیادہ سے زیادہ اس پہچان کا نام تبدیل ہو سکتا ہے، مگر کوئی نہ کوئی نام بہرحال آپ کو اسے دینا پڑے گا۔

آفیشیلی طور پر انکا نام مہاجر ہے۔

مگر نان آفیشیلی طور پر انہیں ذیل کے نام دیے گئے

1۔ ہندوستوڑے

2۔ مکڑ

3۔ بھیا

ان تین ناموں کے مقابلے میں یقینا "مہاجر" ہی بہتر لفظ تھا۔

انگلینڈ میں پاکستانیوں کی تیسری اور چوتھی نسل آ چکی ہے۔ مگر چونکہ ان کا ایک ایسا کلچر ہے جو کہ انگریز کلچر سے مختلف ہے، اس لیے انہیں انگلینڈ میں آج تک پاکستانی کلچر کے نام سے آفیشیلی جانا جاتا ہے، جبکہ دوسرا نام فقط "پاکی" ہے جو کہ اچھا نہیں۔ جبتک انگلیند میں یہ تہذیب موجود ہے، اُسوقت تک اسکا ایک نام ضروری ہے جو اسکی پہچان بنا رہے، اور اس ضمن انکا نام "پاکستانی" ہی رہے گا۔
Agar Muhajir , tue kis mulk kaay ? India kay ya Afghanistan kay ? Tue wapas kab jao gaay? Agar yahee roona thah tue Muhajir Qumi movment naam ko change karkay Mutahida kion rakha ?????????????? Goya ab bhee MQM wohee haay jis par eskey bunyad rakhi gai thee.........Agar Muhajar huqooq ki baat karna haay tue pher Afaq Ahamd ,,,Altaf saay 1000 darjay behtar haay jo apnay moqif par qaim haay.......................Bagora hona ore baat haay ore leader hona dosri baat.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
When people hear:
Punjabis are exploiting others
Punjabis are responsible for the mayhem in Karachi
Punjabis are taking away and not giving back
We Mujahirs are only one suffering
We are the ONLY ones who secrficed in 1947
We are the ONLY who are suffering
It is against US against the rest of Pakistanis
More importantly
When your leaders are insulting the very foundation of Pakistan in enemy territory
When he appeals to them for your visa

What are we supposed to think or rather what would any other country think when someone says that?

When you people admit it or not, he has and still is using you guys on the basis of ethnicity period.

I can post statistics here like I have in the past with regards toevery department yo think of (with references) but are you willing to accept the facts as facts?

If Army comes in with full powers to kill anybody with weapons, then are you willing to support them? Or are you going to play ethnic card, if more of you are found to be the pricks who are up to No Good? or will you just accept if more of others dies? Which will it be?

For the rest of Pakistanis, we will support any one found guilty of the crime regards fo his ethnicity, are you willing to do the same?

I dont think I do any of the things you mentioned. If other people do it its not because they are inherently racist but because they are human. Punjabis are in the majority in Army, Police, Bureaucracy, Civil Service, so when people need someone to blame, any people be they Baloch, Seraiki, Pushtun, Urdu speaking they blame Punjabi. Also their majority and the fact that Punjabis tend to stick together mostly. For example dont Blacks and Hispanics in America blame of their problems on 'the white man'? Its human psychology

I dont really need to justify myself to you or answer any of your questions because you are a poison spewing racist. But I will say this, I am not for or against Army in Karachi, I am not against it because Karachi needs something drastic, too many people have died for nothing, I am not for it because of Armys history in the city. What I do want the Army to do is sit all 3 political parties down and make them stop supporting the gangs they support, I believe they wont do it otherwise and then the Army must make a guarantee to all parties of a Ranger led operation on all gangs regardless of their ethnicity, support, anything.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Insha allah Army will take action soon to stop genocide of MOHAJIRS in SINDH by this PPP government. ( Spartacus )

If not today then tomorrow , Army is the solution ....( Spartacus )
Wait Naseer Ullah Babar is coming...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
A "Culture" needs a "Name"

Culture consists of things like "mother language", cooking of different dishes, the customs etc.

There are 5 major Cultures in Pakistan

1. Punjabi Culture (.... people who belong to this Culture, they are known as PUNJABIES)
2. Sindhi Culture
3. Pushtoon Culture
4. Baloochi Culture
5. Kashmiri Culture

Then there are sub-cultures like:

1. Saraiki culture
2. Barahwi culture
3. Hazara culture
4. Kafiristani culture etc.

All these "Cultures" have separate "Names" through which they are recognized.

The people, who migrated and came from India, they have also a specific Culture, which consists of language, Cooking style, customs etc.

The biggest mistake was to not to give a specific NAME to this separate Culture at time of creation of Pakistan, through which this Culture could have been recognized.

In 1951 Constituion, the name of these People was officially given as "Muhajirs". Since then this name carried on and still exist today.

2nd: Or to start understanding that Muhajirs has lost it's literal meaning and it has been used now as "Terminology".

یہ مہاجر کس کھٹمل کا نام ہے ؟

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Meray bhai this has been the plan from the get go.....the lantee sitting in London from time to time reminds Pakistan from time to time....Pakistan is a blunder he told the indian audience......give visa to Muhajirs if need be

As far as name changes go you people are nobody to demand such a thing....

He has manupilated peoples minds fro 25 yrs, but inshallah he will die like a real British subject (real Muhajir) in UK, Understand that.

Hum bhi to yahi keh rhe hain k ap tasleem hi nhi krte humain