Indians and Siasat.pk

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do not understand the love of Indians for siasatpk. Every freaking thread that is posted here whether or not it has a tint of shy for them they do not miss out the opportunity of leaving their 2 paisas. I have noticed following kind of Indians on this forum.

1- Paid agents; for sure there are some.
2- Some pathetic and sadistic souls who enjoy our state of affairs.
3- Bickerers.
4- Some who believe they know everything.
5- Some who think what they believe is the one and only truth.
7- Many under the charade of a muslim or pakistani identity.
6- There might be a few who live abroad and this could be the only place to rough up or appease their intellectual level.

One thing that is common in most of them is they are here to what is called in urdu "Zakhmoon per namak chirknay walay".

Seriously, I some times wonder why? I would like to know from them. What is that that attracts them to us Pakistanies and specially this forum that you spend hours and hours medelling in our issues.

1- Are you impressed?
2-Kicked out of all indian forums?
3- Siasat.pk is very addictive, amusing, interesting with a higher level of intellect? and none of your own forums can compete with this.
4- How much you are paid if any?
or
5- are you a sadastic moron who enjoys being mentally tortured by enemies?
6- You want to learn and understand us better.
7- You believe that we can be at peace with you with better dialogue.

There could be other reasons, some really good ones. It is surprising becuase being an indian in general, how could somebody find that much time in life when they have to do other important stuff such as watching movies, commenting on movies, listening to music, discussing each of them with friends, family etc, wathching teleplays, reality shows, watching IPL, then discussing it and the list goes on.

Sarcasm apart (take it as my modus operandi)My intent is not to hurt anybody's feeling or demeaning. It is a serious question that really bothers me.

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Be open to world. Dont be narrow minded?

Anyone can join this forum, Dont you see Google, yahoo, facebook?

Seriously, I some times wonder why? I would like know from them. What is that that attracts them to us Pakistanies and specially this forum that you spend hours and hours medelling in our issues.

I know that Indian girls like Pakistani BOYS and Pakistani boys SONGS. hahahah

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
reason 6 and 7 tou ho nahe sakta........ why would they have a constructive purpose? i dont see that in any of their posts...... all i see is a chance to butt in our issues and gain some pleasure out of it

baqi jo faqira sahab ne likha hai us k baray mei wohe jantay hungay shaid........

Last edited:

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I do not understand the love of Indians for siasatpk. Every freaking thread that is posted here whether or not it has a tint of shy for them they do not miss out the opportunity of leaving their 2 paisas. I have noticed following kind of Indians on this forum.

3- Bickerers.
6- There might be a few who live abroad and this could be the only place to rough up or appease their intellectual level.

One thing that is common in most of them is they are here to what is called in urdu "Zakhmoon per namak chirknay walay".

Seriously, I some times wonder why? I would like know from them. What is that that attracts them to us Pakistanies and specially this forum that you spend hours and hours medelling in our issues.

1- Are you impressed?
3- Siasat.pk is very addictive, amusing, interesting with a higher level of intellect? and none of your own forums can compete with this.
or

There could be other reasons, some really good ones. It is surprising becuase being an indian in general, how could somebody find that much time in life when they have to do other important stuff such as watching movies, commenting on movies, listening to music, discussing each of them with friends, family etc, wathching teleplays, reality shows, watching IPL, then discussing it and the list goes on.

Sarcasm apart (take it as my modus operandi)My intent is not to hurt anybody's feeling or demeaning. It is a serious question that really bothers me.

Altaf bhai Zindabad!!!zulfikar mirza paindabad!!!!!!!

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother SHAMSHEER
I assure you one thing
As a MUSLIM some of us may be SHAKEY beleiving in GAZWA E HIND

But these INDIANS 100% have no doubt that there DESTINY is MERGENCE OF INDIA in PAKISTAN

As the ZIONIST 100% sure THAT KHURASAN play a major part in there DEFEAT

And both of these COWARDS are ONE to delay n AVOID there destiny.
They are fighting PSYCHOLOGICAL war on these sort of FORUMS.
BUT
ALLAH SWT is BEST OF PLANNERS.
INSHA ALLAH there DESTINY is WRITTEN
BEFORE THERE CREATION.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother SHAMSHEER
I assure you one thing

But these INDIANS 100% have no doubt that there DESTINY is MERGENCE OF INDIA in PAKISTAN

BUT
BEFORE THERE CREATION.

You now what WatanDost bro! looking at the current situation of our eman and our state of affairs Gazwai Hind sounds like a far cry. Whether or not it happen today, tomorrow or as some people believe it has already happened. I would like to see all of them coming to the fold of Islam. Even if they rule us but as long as long they are momins I have no problem with that and Indeed Allah is the best planner.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother SHAMSHEER
I assure you one thing

BUT
BEFORE THERE CREATION.
and the destiny is
GRATER PAKISTAN
RADIO PAKISTAN DAHLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INSHALLAH
THEY LIKE IT OR NOT????????????BHAR MAIN JAIN, HUM KO KIA????

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
India and pakistan peace is big headache for cunning wicked global powers like usa france uk etc etc

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would like to see some comments from Indians on this thread.

What do they think of this analysis and which category they are in?

Unicorn

Banned

3- Bickerers.

Seriously, I some times wonder why? I would like to know from them. What is that that attracts them to us Pakistanies and specially this forum that you spend hours and hours medelling in our issues.

1- Are you impressed?
or

The reasons I love so much here. First big reason, many of you guys are delusional and this is really amusing for me. I love the fact that some of Pakistanis at this forum and in Pakistan are labeled Indian agents. I had no Idea that number of Indian agents in Pakistan is so high, so this is the discovery.

Yes I am impressed

I have been to couple of Indian forums the are outright boring-never got kicked out

Siasat.pk is amusing, interesting and somewhat addictive

I don't get paid anything this is my pleasure-

It saves me money. Before I used to go out for lunch hour and have a beer as well, now I pack my lunch eat in ten to fifteen minutes and than amuse my self for 45 Minutes for free-Lots of saving.

I am not sadistic moran

Yes I would like to understand every thing better.

Dialogue is always good it can't do no harm only improve.

I don't watch much TV or too many movies and I spend around an hour a day here. I can accomplish a lot in an hour.

I am some what bickerer

Sometimes I think I know it all but deep down I know its not true.

garry317

Banned
most of the pakistanis are delusional--

1)For them every thing starts and end with nukes...we will do this and do this...even cant improve out their home.
2)India launched satellite last day,pakistanis were disliking the post and posting about failed test and poors etc..where as poverty is declining in india rather than increasing like them..
3)They use china to counter india..you can see on the same satellite thread.

thousands of reason..and to wake up the delusional ,somebody have to come ..so here are we;)

:P:P:P:P

zardari zindabaad....

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

1)For them every thing starts and end with nukes...we will do this and do this...even cant improve out their home.
2)India launched satellite last day,pakistanis were disliking the post and posting about failed test and poors etc..where as poverty is declining in india rather than increasing like them..

thousands of reason..and to wake up the delusional ,somebody have to come ..so here are we;)

zardari zindabaad....

So you cheated a reason from Unicorn and tried banking on it but did not work. You mentioned you have thousands of reasons and came up with ideas based on three recent posts and this is how you are planning to wake us up from our delusion? Get real, pick something from the list that I provided. Tell us the truth that you feel welcomed here. I will talk about delusions later but want to know what others think about it. The biggest delusion in this world is life and absolute truth in this world is death.

bravo

Banned

zardari zindabaad....

i would say =>Altaf hussain Zindabad!!I surely like to pull their legs :) and enjoy discussing with wadaich,gazzoo bengali :) in their style !they all remind me of zaid hamid genes !!

to sum it up,any pakistani discussion will bring.
1.hindu are weak and we muslims have ruled them for 1000 years ...
2.hindus were our gulam and we will recapture delhi !!radio jockey joke tarana
3.we will capture kashmir and some gajwa mooli ki kehani !!

For me; its pure entertainment reading their comments !!thanks a lot to siasat.pk mods especially [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] bhai !!unluckily there are only few rational people like mods and super mods who make some sense !!other wise general awaam are highly emotional; religious and sensitive to ethnic problems!!
as [MENTION=19626]littlemaster[/MENTION] rightly said :
pakistan ka khof indians ko sona nhian data.
personally i like them to see them here....time acha pass ho jata ha

garry317

Banned
So you cheated a reason from Unicorn and tried banking on it but did not work. You mentioned you have thousands of reasons and came up with ideas based on three recent posts and this is how you are planning to wake us up from our delusion? Get real, pick something from the list that I provided. Tell us the truth that you feel welcomed here. I will talk about delusions later but want to know what others think about it. The biggest delusion in this world is life and absolute truth in this world is death.

again lack of knowledge..

this is wat i m saying from my first post since joining...you can check my post ..

if u dont know than i cant do anything...

although i agree with last 3 lines..