Indians and Siasat.pk

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It saves me money. Before I used to go out for lunch hour and have a beer as well, now I pack my lunch eat in ten to fifteen minutes and than amuse my self for 45 Minutes for free-Lots of saving.

I am not sadistic moran

I don't watch much TV or too many movies and I spend around an hour a day here.

I can accomplish a lot in an hour.

I am some what bickerer

You are LIEING
You are PAID RAW agent
An hour ?
You are SPENDING hours n Hours here.

Unicorn Today, 03:18 AM

And Right now
Is it LUNCH TIME IN INDIA?

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am a paid agent ...but alas!!!! my payemnt got suspended cuz the damn usa aid got suspended......Please please please americans unsuspend the aid so i can get paid my dallas......

Jokes aside.......I come here to read funny comments....I sarted coming here Right after 26/11.......And in the begining was an advocate of india/pak dosti and aman ki asha and all.....But soon i realized ,Barring some really smart pakistanis Most of the bunch is Gazoo types(if you know what i mean)After that realization I just come here to have some fun....I have a retail business and have two guyz working for me so tons and tons of time on hand...
Overall my impression of pakistanin brothers is very good...I love their emotions....That tells me that they do have a heart....So i am optimistic that we will(india) will some day see eye to eye with pakistan and live like adults ,peacefully side by side. Jai pakistan!!!

bravo

Banned
You are LIEING
You are PAID RAW agent
An hour ?

And Right now

I only get 250 Rs per hour...omg...
Well indian agency is pretty much stingy with the rates...and they select only 2 people per every pakistani forum!!

Unicorn

Banned
You are LIEING
You are PAID RAW agent
An hour ?

And Right now

The guy asked for honest answers and I did just that If you don't believe it is not something that I have control over.

I don't mind working for RAW but I don't think they can satisfy my salary requirements

Did I say I am in India-But I will be their in October until March working.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
its ok friends this buddy is educating indians how to use toilets..........kuch time pakistan ke web site per laga data ha .lagana do.
:)

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]

more people like you will be welcomed on siasat.pk....

i think we need sensible people on both sides, since this is Pakistani forum so we have many who make sense from our side but I think from India you are the only one I have noticed so far.

khurafati

Citizen
i think indians agar is forum me na ho toh siasat.pk ekdum bore ho jayga.jaise bina nimak k sabji;)
and mind u most of the sensible comments posted only by indians nt pakistanies.pakistanies are obsessed with religen and terrorism.so they can,t make fair and wise comments.u ppl need lot to learn from indians and we r providing it free of cost to u.u should be thankfull to us bt everybody know ,pakistanies are most thankless ppl in this world.

desicad

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Be open to world. Dont be narrow minded?

Anyone can join this forum, Dont you see Google, yahoo, facebook?

I know that Indian girls like Pakistani BOYS and Pakistani boys SONGS. hahahah

Veena malik also tried her best at Indian
Men at big boss time,if u let more paki girls
To visit India,rest of ur myth will erode quickly... hahaha
Sania mirza need a ghar jamai and she bought shoib
Malik...Pakistani boy...hahaha ....poor guy is cleaning
Her dishes in India.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother SHAMSHEER
I assure you one thing
As a MUSLIM some of us may be SHAKEY beleiving in GAZWA E HIND

But these INDIANS 100% have no doubt that there DESTINY is MERGENCE OF INDIA in PAKISTAN

As the ZIONIST 100% sure THAT KHURASAN play a major part in there DEFEAT

And both of these COWARDS are ONE to delay n AVOID there destiny.
They are fighting PSYCHOLOGICAL war on these sort of FORUMS.
BUT
ALLAH SWT is BEST OF PLANNERS.
INSHA ALLAH there DESTINY is WRITTEN
BEFORE THERE CREATION.

God don't like SHEKHCHILIS who want
To conquer the world with words and empty
Slogans...and in the evening who start roaming
With katora for begging .
We don't waste our energy in talking and claiming
We just do it.....India gave birth ,breeding ground
And shelter to all the religions of the world and
Still our 10000 years old ideology is intact.only
Cowards talk of violence to conquer...we have the
Capacity to digest million Pakistans and I gurrenty
We don't even barp after swallowing.....
Gajwa e hind ......hahaha ..

******** me dum nahi
Hum kisi se Kam nahi

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
I think its not an issue to have Indians on Pakistani FORUMS, because at least we need someone to represent Indian Nation and their views.
I don't think that Indians are paid, 3rd world countries intelligence agencies don't have enough funds to hire cyber soldiers sort of things.

There are many Pakistanis also who visit Indians Forums and represent their opinions over there the one i know and visit sometimes (Defence Forum of India) to represent Pakistani views

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL. The person who wrote this post is really worried. Well Pakistan has caused enough trouble in India for us to be worried about pakistani mentality. Let me tell you, we are not looking for any unification, because we are very well aware that our thought processes do not match and will never match. But that does not mean we must always be at loggerheads and take the hatred to an extent of becoming delusional and psychologically disturbed. That is an interesting study for some of us. Attacking Hindus as a community, statements of Baniya, dhoti, piss drinkers, cowards etc is fine. But it reflects a very strange mentality that tends to vilify another person in order to prove its own superiority. Even some of the pakistanis who have replied to this post , express the same thought process. We come here to so you can look at both sides of the coin. This mentality has not proved successful for Pakistan as a nation. If you just keep vilifying and throwing dirt on others, how does it help your cause? We are not agents, and we are definitely not interested in harming pakistan or any human being for that matter.We do not harbor any hatred towards you. We would be happy if your country is at peace with the world and with itself. We are here so you get a chance to throw some more muck on us.:) Have fun:)

WatanDost

God don't like SHEKHCHILIS who want
To conquer the world with words and empty
Slogans...and in the evening who start roaming
With katora for begging .
We don't waste our energy in talking and claiming
We just do it.....India gave birth ,breeding ground
And shelter to all the religions of the world and
Still our 10000 years old ideology is intact.only
Cowards talk of violence to conquer...we have the
Capacity to digest million Pakistans and I gurrenty
We don't even barp after swallowing.....
Gajwa e hind ......hahaha ..

******** me dum nahi
Hum kisi se Kam nahi

Abhey 1000 sal MUSLIM Rulers
ki tumharey Barey Khidmat aur Maalish kartey Rahey.
Rani Jodha Akbar ko istamaal karnain WALEY ziada batain kartey achey nahi LAGTEY.
Aur ABHI HARRUP/GARRAP honi hai Hindu-Shaitaan ki.
Gayism aur Prostitution sai mulk nahi bantey.
JUST
WAIT n SEE
What is COMING TO YOU.
INSHA ALLAH

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
i would say =>Altaf hussain Zindabad!!I surely like to pull their legs :) and enjoy discussing with wadaich,gazzoo bengali :) in their style !they all remind me of zaid hamid genes !!

to sum it up,any pakistani discussion will bring.
1.hindu are weak and we muslims have ruled them for 1000 years ...
2.hindus were our gulam and we will recapture delhi !!radio jockey joke tarana
3.we will capture kashmir and some gajwa mooli ki kehani !!

For me; its pure entertainment reading their comments !!thanks a lot to siasat.pk mods especially [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION] bhai !!unluckily there are only few rational people like mods and super mods who make some sense !!other wise general awaam are highly emotional; religious and sensitive to ethnic problems!!
as [MENTION=19626]littlemaster[/MENTION] rightly said :

Siasak.pk was initially a forum for internal politics of Pakistan. The very presence of the people at odds in the forum will logically have retaliatory fruits. The three points that you mentioned make me feel that you enjoy being ridiculed by the delusional forum members.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
i think indians agar is forum me na ho toh siasat.pk ekdum bore ho jayga.jaise bina nimak k sabji;)
and mind u most of the sensible comments posted only by indians nt pakistanies.pakistanies are obsessed with religen and terrorism.so they can,t make fair and wise comments.u ppl need lot to learn from indians and we r providing it free of cost to u.u should be thankfull to us bt everybody know ,pakistanies are most thankless ppl in this world.

No body is ever thankful to an arrogant person. We did not invite you or ask you for advice and you come here trying to attack us and expect a thank? are you thinking you are United States of America. If you are so helping, let the people of Kashmir decide their fate at their own. Once you have the guts to do that ask for our gratitude.

Pakistanies are obsessed with their religion becuase it is the only thing that differentiates between them and others. Fairness of comments should be judged based on logic. When people have a certain bias than it is difficult for a group of people with opposing bias to accept a judgement and call it fair. We absolutely believe the same thing about you guys but that does not give you a reason to be part of a forum.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think its not an issue to have Indians on Pakistani FORUMS, because at least we need someone to represent Indian Nation and their views.
I don't think that Indians are paid, 3rd world countries intelligence agencies don't have enough funds to hire cyber soldiers sort of things.

There are many Pakistanis also who visit Indians Forums and represent their opinions over there the one i know and visit sometimes (Defence Forum of India) to represent Pakistani views

There is nothing wrong in having them on the forum but the zest with which they participate in issues that are not relevant to them and they have no background knowledge is quite amuzing. You and other Pakistanies visit their forum sometimes but they are obsessed with siasat.pk and that is why I wanted to know what goes in their mind.