Indian maybe involved in Naval Base Attack

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
How did Indian TV know that Terrorists have foods and ammunitions for 3 days?? YES INDIA involved in it..

Mumbai Attack was initiative by Indians themselves. How could anyone attack on Mumbai without insides link. So Why you silly peoples blame Pakistan for it??

How cheap you are Indians :S
Pakistani Army fighting with the Taliban since a long time & you are saying that Pakistan is not doing anything against Taliban & Terrorists?? We lost our economical situation for this ******* War on Terror. :S

Unicorn

Banned
How did Indian TV know that Terrorists have foods and ammunitions for 3 days?? YES INDIA involved in it..

Mumbai Attack was initiative by Indians themselves. How could anyone attack on Mumbai without insides link. So Why you silly peoples blame Pakistan for it??

Pakistani Army fighting with the Taliban since a long time & you are saying that Pakistan is not doing anything against Taliban & Terrorists?? We lost our economical situation for this ******* War on Terror. :S

Lets see, Indians recruited four Pakistani's to attack Bombay. They also told the TV channels about it for maximum publicity gave them the details about food also. They only did this to make Pakistan look bad. Makes all the sense in the world to me.

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Indian maybe involved in Naval Base Attack

U r right buddy it must be terex it was his idea ;)

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

watch this and come back

hans

Banned
Boss,

Check ARY news... they Tx a time line....

8 AM Taliban confessed to the attack.

10 AM Taliban claimed that the team is well equipped for 3 days of fighting.

Check with ARY Channel.

Indian by nature are chicken.. they cant even think about such an attack.. set aside do one. Yah I agree if you ask an Indian how to make a Million $ in a day .. he will be able to do that. Or dare him to do a Double Phd in Laturature and Mathematics .... An Indian will do it happily.

But after all India does have a Province that feels and smell similar to Pakistan its Called Bihar. and we all know that's very true.. no one in Pakistan takes a Panga with a Bahari.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets see, Indians recruited four Pakistani's to attack Bombay. They also told the TV channels about it for maximum publicity gave them the details about food also. They only did this to make Pakistan look bad. Makes all the sense in the world to me.
Have you seen the confession video of Ajmal Kassab on youtube?? If that guy sounds Pakistani to you then you live in a different universe.

sama.aamir1

Councller (250+ posts)
Yaar Yah indian media ko Pakistan main ban karna chiye. Yaar yah ganda hindu hai jo humari peeth pichay waar kar raha hai.. or uper say in ka yah filmi style really makes me angry .. baqion ko choro in par charai kardo .

Unicorn

Banned
Have you seen the confession video of Ajmal Kassab on youtube?? If that guy sounds Pakistani to you then you live in a different universe.

If he doesn't sound Pakistani than why your Govt admitted that he is a Pakistani. Mr. David Headley has also accepted his role as well. I think according to you every one is a Indian agent including your government. People in the village of Kasur have admitted that he is a Pakistani that makes them Indian agent. His father is also Indian agent.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh man they cought us. They found out that we hired pakistanis and talibans to do this.even though none of the pakistani agencies and government blamed india. Members of this forum cought us. I wonder why isi doesn't hire these people? Guys you have bright future in isi once you graduate from kindergarden.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Oh man they cought us. They found out that we hired pakistanis and talibans to do this.even though none of the pakistani agencies and government blamed india. Members of this forum cought us. I wonder why isi doesn't hire these people? Guys you have bright future in isi once you graduate from kindergarden.

Oh yes we "cought" you. Man oh Man.[hilar]

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
India? America? TTP? Jews?

Does it matter, who did it?
Whoever did it they were enemies of Pakistan
who have to be dealt with,by iron hands.
No more blame game.

And I want to say shame on our generals.
Send them some bangles.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
India ko kia pari hay jab hamaray Jamati dehsahtgard un ki duty anjam day rahay hon....

Watch the root conspiracy of PNS Mehran attack

[video]http://youtu.be/IkGtmtG6US4[/video]

Sahih Kaha India does not need anyone else when JI is there to do it for them
Jamation Ka Bacha MQM Tou Jamation Say Bhi Barh Kar India Ki Khidmat Kar Raha Hai
Kisi Jamati Ko Tou Jurat Na Hui Par Kal.uuu Tou Khud Ja Kar India Say Muafi Mangta Hai...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sahih Kaha India does not need anyone else when JI is there to do it for them
Jamation Ka Bacha MQM Tou Jamation Say Bhi Barh Kar India Ki Khidmat Kar Raha Hai
Kisi Jamati Ko Tou Jurat Na Hui Par Kal.uuu Tou Khud Ja Kar India Say Muafi Mangta Hai...

MQM nay tum ko Karachi say nikala to tum nay us ko mulk dushman bana deea...

Ab PTI tumhara borya bister Lahore say gool kar rahi hay to tumhara do number newspaper UMMAT ab PTI par na ehli kay ilzamat laga raha hay....

Tum sirf jehad industry chalao....Pakistan ki siyasat say to ab out ho chukay ho tum loug...