Indian Expert called Paksitan Team An Auto RIKSHA and Indian Team A BMW - Gets A biffting Rely from

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indian calling Pakistan AUTO RAKSHA and Indian team BMW.

Amir Sohail challenging India to make green top in Mohali. Ravi Shastri saying India can beat Pakistan any day any were on green top 8 out of 10 times. Amir Sohail tell him start from Mohali ....

I saw that on TV too where a ex south african asked Indians why not take the challenge and make green top.

Malik495

Amir sohail punch on ravi shastri's face (Must watch)

Ravi shastri counted pakistan Rickshaw infront BMW and carefully listen reply of Amir Sohail...

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
this is a difference between pakisani patriotic cricketer who sees only Pakistan. and one is our beloved Mr Imran khan who is telling in india that india has a big chance to win this World Cup instead of supporting Pakistani team. India ja kar hamare siasatdaan let jate hain..

concern_paki

Do not worry guys we will given them an reply out there in the field with the BALL AND BAT ............ INSHA'ALLAH & AAMEEN !!!!!!!

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
Ind vs Pak: Excitement builds for 'mother of all battles' in Pakistan

Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...l-battles-in-Pakistan/articleshow/7798446.cms

"No way I am going to go to office. My friends have planned a joint sitting for the match and we are going to take an off even the government says it is a working day,"

KARACHI: As they eagerly await the "mother of all battles" in the World Cup semifinals, Pakistani fans are hoping that the high-voltage cricket clash against India would also lead to an improvement in bilateral ties between the two countries.

"It is not just about the cricket. The team that plays well will obviously win. But what is more important is that the match produces an overall feel-good effect in both countries so that the distrust and misunderstandings can be reduced," said Iqbal Haider of the Pakistan Human Rights Commission and an active campaigner for better Indo-Pak ties.

Haider pointed out that so far the Pakistan team had got a very good reception in India.

"The cricket will be tense but let us hope it paves the way for better relations. The Indian Prime Minister has taken the first step by inviting our President and Prime Minister to watch the match," Haider said.

Chairman of the Pakistan Senate Farooq Naik apparently, has been nominated by the government to represent them at the match as premier Yousuf Raza Gillani is already committed to a personal issue.

Even on the streets of Karachi, it is apparent that the people don't just see the semifinal as just a cricket match.

Imran Ayub, a student leader at the Karachi University, points out that everyone wants Pakistan to win but everyone is also praying that the match goes off smoothly and there are no untoward incidents.

"...obviously who doesn't want Pakistan to win they are playing in India after nearly four years," he said with a smile.

One thing is for sure that come Wednesday and not only Karachi but all major cities and towns will come to a standstill for the match.

Pakistan's former captain Javed Miandad has already appealed to the people to treat it as a cricket match and not show any negative reactions if Pakistan lose.

"It is a good sign we are playing in India but whatever the result the reaction should not be extreme," Miandad said.

Hotels, clubs, schools and cinema houses in Karachi are all lining up special screenings of the semifinal on big screens and the indications are clear that on Wednesday the government may be forced to declare a public holiday.

"No way I am going to go to office. My friends have planned a joint sitting for the match and we are going to take an off even the government says it is a working day," banker Muhammad Aslam said.

The Karachi Stock Exchange and the major markets in the city are already in the grip of cricket fever with small betting outlets reporting an unprecedented interest in the match.

"The two teams are so evenly matched that the odds are not high for either team but still everyone wants to bet something on the match such is the mood for the semifinal," stock broker Ahmed said.

On the cricket front the former players and greats know it is gong to be a close call and no one is willing to make any predictions except for the outspoken former captain Rashid Latif.

"I think Pakistan will win because we while India may be better player to player but as a team Pakistan is more united and motivated to do well," he said.

"Plus our bowling attack is much stronger than India's we have depth in pace and spin that is why I think we will win this historic encounter," Latif said.

But Miandad cautioned that such would be the pressure of playing the semis in India that Shahid Afridi and his men will have to keep their cool.

"It will be a high pressure match and the role of the senior players in the team and that of the openers will be very important," he noted.

"If our openers can occupy the crease and give a good stand then we have a good chance of posting a big total against India and then our bowling is strong enough to defend it. But we need to follow a proper strategy and not panic," Miandad said.

Former captain Aamir Sohail pointed out that the mighty Indian batting had shown signs of succumbing to pressure in the earlier World Cup matches.

"Their batting is very formidable and Yuvraj Singh is in golden touch but once you get through the top order we have the bowling to run through the lower order but it will all depend on what sort of pitch is prepared for the semifinal," Sohail said.

But former captain Moin Khan said while the force was with Pakistan he was just a bit apprehensive knowing that four or five of the leading players in the side had never played before in India.

"That is something that worries me that Umar Akmal, Asad Shafiq, Wahab Riaz Saeed Ajmal have not played before in India. The seniors must prepare them for the unique pressure they will face on match day," he said.

khatianayub

Yun Pakistan sey dushmani achi nahi India !!
Sheela teri jawan hai.
Munni teri badnaam hai
...Aur captain hamara Pathan ha.
Buhat joshela Nnojawan hay... :)

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Sheela teri jawan hai.
Munni teri badnaam hai

Ghari baitha Inzamam hai
tayyar bilkul imran hai...
neeyat zardari kee bhee bayiman hai
Mohammad yousaf kay haath main bala nahi kaaman hai..
Hum ko na dara aay hindu....
hamara har banda musalman hai
tu tou waisay hee khawar ho ga
teri naak main afridi ka naswar ho ga

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sheela teri jawan hai.
Munni teri badnaam hai

Kia Baat hai Kia baat hay. Muqarar irshaad. But tell me one thing; if the captain is pathan then would he be interested in Sheila and Munni??????????????? Come on man offer something relevant to cheer up.

Star Gazer

indians are good for claiming but they will never make a green top.They say what sounds good on tv.
We pray to Allah the Almighty to give our team the power and help to win not only this match but the final also, InshaAllah.

moazzamniaz

Let "zaid Tracker" do the commentry of Pak-India match ! full time khoon kharaba innit ! lol
جن لوگوں نے انڈین چینل "آج تک" سے کبھی انڈو پاک میچ کی کمنٹری سنی ہے، وہ اچھے طریقے سے جانتے ہیں کہ یہ گھٹیا انڈین ٹی وی چینل کمنٹری کے نام پر کس طرح گالیوں کا طومار باندھتا ہے. اسلئیے میں اس تجویز کی حمایت کرتا ہوں. زید بھائی خوب سماں باندھیں گے

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
جن لوگوں نے انڈین چینل "آج تک" سے کبھی انڈو پاک میچ کی کمنٹری سنی ہے، وہ اچھے طریقے سے جانتے ہیں کہ یہ گھٹیا انڈین ٹی وی چینل کمنٹری کے نام پر کس طرح گالیوں کا طومار باندھتا ہے. اسلئیے میں اس تجویز کی حمایت کرتا ہوں. زید بھائی خوب سماں باندھیں گے

فل ٹائم نیست و نابوط کر دیا جاۓ گا انڈیا کی ٹیم کو ہا ہا اور آفریدی پتا نہیں اس میچ میں کیا چبا ڈالے! پہلے تو "کاک کی گیند" پر دندی ماری تھی اس بار دیکھیں کیا ہوتا ہے

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I bet that Ravi shastri will regret ever saying that after Indians are beaten on Wednesday. Pakistanis are able and capable of beating any side on any day of the year and India would be their east catch. So far
in this World Cup, the Indians have not performed so good and very luck to reach the semi finals. Their bowling is very poor and ordinary and their pace attack in particular is probably one of the least effective but it be wrong to deny that their batting line up is very good. If the Pakistani bowlers bowl good line and length and keep Indian under pressure, they will crumble like a domino wall.

I would like to advise Ravi shastri to wear nappies and keep few in his bad when he starts wetting his pants seeing his side rushing back to the pavilion to go the toilets to empty their stomachs.

I think that Ravi shastri has been very silly and arrogant to compare Pakistani team with a rickshaw and the India team with old banger, BMW, that would need a kick start after every over bowled by Pakistani bowlers.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
In my view Pakistan is not an auto rickshaw or Indiw BMW econominically at this point of time. All these talk started with Ami Sohail started this topic with Auto rickshaw and BMW in the original video (available to you tube/times of india.com). Infact it is Amir Sohail who compared pakistan as Rickshaw which can overcome traffic and reach destination (finals) and not BMW, to which Ravi Shastri said that he do not know about BMW but he owns Audi.
Indian calling Pakistan AUTO RAKSHA and Indian team BMW.
Amir Sohail challenging India to make green top in Mohali. Ravi Shastri saying India can beat Pakistan any day any were on green top 8 out of 10 times. Amir Sohail tell him start from Mohali ....

I saw that on TV too where a ex south african asked Indians why not take the challenge and make green top.

Last edited: