India v Pakistan - World Cup 2011 - 2nd Semi-Final at Mohali, Mar 30, 2011 - Discussion Thread

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PM Pak - Yousuf Gilani left Mohali cricket ground with 2 bags on his hand

tiny guy farooq satter is in one of the bags

stephen

Citizen
Re: good luck

as some of the guys Know on here i was travelling India for the the last weeks feb and first 2 weeks of march so was able to get to watch some cricket out there via TV, so missed out on the politics that sent the team on its way . England were very tired looking after their visit to Australia and the ashes tour, but great to watch the draw in a bar in so India

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھائیوں ڈنڈوں کو تیل پلا کر تیار کر لو
شاید ائیرپورٹ پر ضرورت پڑ جائے

شاہینوں نے پر کٹا کے آنا ہے

simple_and_peacefull

Nehra to Wahab Riaz, OUT, there's another one! Full and straight, Riaz swings mightily across the line but all he can do is send the ball straight up in the air, an easy catch for Tendulkar at cover. India are just two wickets away from a World Cup final. Pakistan are still alive, but only just. The pressure really told on Riaz there, all those dot balls made him feel as though he absolutely had to hit the boundary
Wahab Riaz c Tendulkar b Nehra 8 (14b 1x4 0x6) SR: 57.14

simple_and_peacefull

End of over 45 (1 run) Pakistan 200/8 (61 runs required from 30 balls, RR: 4.44, RRR: 12.20)
Misbah-ul-Haq 33* (55b 2x4) A Nehra 9-0-31-1
Umar Gul 0* (0b) Harbhajan Singh 10-0-43-2

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
WHERE ARE PARROTS, SNAKES, ELEPHANTS predicting PAKISTAN WIN.
Where are PALMIST, MALANG BABAs??
[hilar]:angry_smile:
Next time send BLIND CRICKET TEAM..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

They did really well.
I am not disappointed.
We were not hopping by them even a single win....they did beyond their capacity.

Gave a tuff target to India....

simple_and_peacefull

End of over 46 (8 runs) Pakistan 208/8 (53 runs required from 24 balls, RR: 4.52, RRR: 13.25)
Misbah-ul-Haq 39* (59b 3x4) Z Khan 8-0-44-1
Umar Gul 2* (2b) A Nehra 9-0-31-1

simple_and_peacefull

dear it is just a game.... one win other one loss.....
keep ready your dandas for rehman malik.....use them on him....

simple_and_peacefull

End of over 46 (8 runs) Pakistan 208/8 (53 runs required from 24 balls, RR: 4.52, RRR: 13.25)
Misbah-ul-Haq 39* (59b 3x4) Z Khan 8-0-44-1
Umar Gul 2* (2b) A Nehra 9-0-31-1

simple_and_peacefull

Nehra to Umar Gul, OUT, gone! Full, swinging, and Gul is struck flush on the foot as he swipes across the line. He asks for a review but to no avail, that's stone dead. Gul's unhappy day comes to an end. India are just one wicket away from a dream final
Umar Gul lbw b Nehra 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR: 66.66

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hah.........
ابھی تك تو میں ریمنڈ كے دكھ كو ہی بھلا نہیں پایا۔۔۔۔

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Let's open a thread where we waste our time talking about who is the most despicable player in the team and how Afridi is a bad captain and why Umat gul is not a good bowler, and why Akmal Brothers are a menace and what the future of Misbah in the team, etc etc etc

Kavalier

ANd I wonder where are all the guys here who were bashing me and my analysis?? they were challenging me to come here on 30th evening, I am here but no one seems to admit the fact that I was right, with every mintue detail of it... I am happy about it and I hope some of you may have a bigger heart and say well done to me......

WHERE ARE PARROTS, SNAKES, ELEPHANTS predicting PAKISTAN WIN.
Where are PALMIST, MALANG BABAs??
[hilar]:angry_smile:
Next time send BLIND CRICKET TEAM..

simple_and_peacefull

End of over 47 (2 runs) Pakistan 210/9 (51 runs required from 18 balls, RR: 4.46, RRR: 17.00)
Saeed Ajmal 1* (4b) A Nehra 10-0-33-2
Misbah-ul-Haq 40* (60b 3x4) Z Khan 8-0-44-1

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

With some reliable sources and people have seen Pakistani PM left Mohali cricket Stadium with two BIG bags on his hand written THANKS ZARDARI on the top of the bags

What a shame!!! Do you work for Ummat???.... I just saw him on the screen sitting there!!!

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Gilani back to ground after depositted to money into SWISS bank account for ZARDARI

Sonia - Rahul - Manmohan are very happy and thanksful to Pakistan president and Rahman Malik