India v Pakistan - World Cup 2011 - 2nd Semi-Final at Mohali, Mar 30, 2011 - Discussion Thread

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
End of over 48 (14 runs) Pakistan 224/9 (37 runs required from 12 balls, RR: 4.66, RRR: 18.50)
Misbah-ul-Haq 49* (66b 5x4) Z Khan 9-0-58-1
Saeed Ajmal 1* (4b) A Nehra 10-0-33-2

simple_and_peacefull

7_14316.JPG

simple_and_peacefull

End of over 49 (7 runs) Pakistan 231/9 (30 runs required from 6 balls, RR: 4.71, RRR: 30.00)
Saeed Ajmal 1* (5b) MM Patel 10-1-40-2
Misbah-ul-Haq 56* (71b 5x4 1x6) Z Khan 9-0-58-1

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No it is because of lack of professionalism.

How many catches we droped of Sachin ? that was fixed spot.

Out of two corrupts , less corrupt will win.

drkjke

pakistan looses to india in mohali semifinal

Those who knew some cricket already knew this will happen,but ignorant emotional and pseudo patriotic people kept labelling those who warned them earlier of this defeat as traitors.

imran khan knows cricket well ,so when he predicted pakistans defeat than muslim league nawaz dogs attacked him labelling him as traitor.now see yourself what happened

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PM Pak - Yousuf Gilani left Mohali cricket ground with 2 bags on his hand

shame on pakistan team they held their record of get beaten from indian Ass holes in world cup

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
ANd I wonder where are all the guys here who were bashing me and my analysis?? they were challenging me to come here on 30th evening, I am here but no one seems to admit the fact that I was right, with every mintue detail of it... I am happy about it and I hope some of you may have a bigger heart and say well done to me......

Mr Kavalier you said Pakistan would loose by a Margin of 100 some runs. Also you change the track with the score and with the game so no Kudos for you. I am although very happy about performance of Pakistan, they did not threw away their wickets like they used to do in the past. There were some flaws in the innings and that should be taken into account and must be corrected. It does not matter who wins but it matters to see that our team is able to chase some scores that they have failed to do in the past.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Congratulation to Indian team, Who are more skilled , professional and honest to nation....

drkjke

Re: PM Pak - Yousuf Gilani left Mohali cricket ground with 2 bags on his hand

pakistani cricket team lost due to two main reasons
1.....some of the players have solid and clear contacts with match fixing mafia,like umer akmal who dropped record number of catches ever.
2.....pakistani players when they get a bit of fame become dancers and perform mujras on indian tv and lick the feet of hindus to please them.how can such players ever get victory over hindus?
pure kanjers are these players,not cricketers but hindu slave kanjers who do mujras on indian tv