India v Pakistan - World Cup 2011 - 2nd Semi-Final at Mohali, Mar 30, 2011 - Discussion Thread

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PM Pak - Yousuf Gilani left Mohali cricket ground with 2 bags on his hand

7_14316.JPG

Kavalier

ya i said 100 runs but indian middle order failed today, otherwise there was no way india not scoring 330-350 runs.... still the factors are exactly the same as I mentioned in my earlier post, if you have not read it, i give you the link , here it is...

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?60197-India-Vs-Pakistan....-Some-facts

or should i copy paste it here??

Mr Kavalier you said Pakistan would loose by a Margin of 100 some runs. Also you change the track with the score and with the game so no Kudos for you. I am although very happy about performance of Pakistan, they did not threw away their wickets like they used to do in the past. There were some flaws in the innings and that should be taken into account and must be corrected. It does not matter who wins but it matters to see that our team is able to chase some scores that they have failed to do in the past.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Congratulations to Team Pakistan for giving their hosts a gift from the guests. They really have a big heart. If they wont have lost India wont have won.

pakistanism

Voter (50+ posts)
Great match......i never really cared who would win.......it was just amazing cuz India and Pakistan are playing after soo long.........Congrats India and well played Pakistan.....i think we should be proud of our team since we were underdogs and reached the semi's.......great achievement........
oh btw, check out the following discussion.......these guys were pretty accurate with their predictions:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...alysis-Pridictions-on-India-vs-Pakistan-Match

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

FaisalKh

With some reliable sources and people have seen Pakistani PM left Mohali cricket Stadium with two BIG bags on his hand written THANKS ZARDARI on the top of the bags

Bhai sahab take it easy. Drink one glass of ice cold water... put a damp cold towel on ur head and do some sit ups InshaALLAH u will be fine in 5 to 10 mins.(blah)

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

If Hara*mi Gilani has some shame [I doubt that], he should return. When news channel reported both leaders returning to watch the match after dinner, I was scared as hell, the opportunity provided by Pakistani team to a PAkistani whor* who has done nothing but loot his nation in last 4 years and Indian kanj*r who wishes to change the agenda, in order to protect his fragile govt. after wikileaks revelations on nuclear deal bribes, they both needed an Indian win and a nice photo-op for the Gandhi family.
General Zia-ul-Haq is portrayed as a monster by these Peoples Party traitors, but he had more selflessness than all these hara*mis put together.
People of Pakistan need to smell these bast*rd bullsh*t, for scapegoating the previous govt. to protect their a** with some help from biradari and sectarianism, we direly need to try to get rid of them as PAk Army and ISI is already in the tank for them, due to US pressure, for ultimately finish off Pakistan as a country or at least break it as per CIA plan 2015.

Last edited:

jaanmark

we need only work hard now in all sectors now and no more talking shows thanks.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

I could not understand why pakistan did not take the power play earlier? any body put light on this? is this fixed?

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan just had bad day thats all we can say but thankx to Afridi and co for the good show and effort in this world cup.... inshaALLAH this team got talent and just need to mature a little to handle the pressure

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
does umar akmal changing his gloves have something to do with this satta thing?the fact that its a signal for an exit? heard somebody saying so.. :S not taking the power play earlier,,,misbah's performance that does raise doubts! but what about umar akmal?

FaisalKh

I could not understand why pakistan did not take the power play earlier? any body put light on this? is this fixed?

Bhai jaan bijli wese bhi mehengi hai aur aaj kal load shedding bhi ho rahi hai to behter hai aap us pe light na daalain:biggthumpup:. Baaki power play ki baat hai to mere khayal mai jitne bhi power plays hue hain un mai aksar wickets jaldi gir jaati hain shayad yahi baat ho dosri taraf wickets already hi gir gae thii to un ko le lena chahiye tha power play when afridi was on crease or even when razzak was there.

simple_and_peacefull

do you have any proof.... if yes then please show us otherwise please don't pass these kind of BS ........

With some reliable sources and people have seen Pakistani PM left Mohali cricket Stadium with two BIG bags on his hand written THANKS ZARDARI on the top of the bags

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Why Pakistan Position is not good in the match till 40th over......????

i think non of these things would have effected if shahid afridi would have taken power play at the right time..simple is that.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائیوں ڈنڈوں کو تیل پلا کر تیار کر لو
شاید ائیرپورٹ پر ضرورت پڑ جائے

شاہینوں نے پر کٹا کے آنا ہے

jahilonn valee soch itni gherat atee he to pehley taliban k khilaaf dandey uthao jin beghartoon ki vaja se aaj hm is haal me hain hmarey mulk me cricket b nhi ho raha.

jinko khud votey detey ho unho ne to qaum k galey me phoolon k haar daal diey hain (yapping)(yapping)(yapping)