India Army Wala 1 Bar Pir Neechy Gir Gea ( 0:25 )

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't get it, what the fuss is all about. A soldier fell during a parade, may be he had a slippery shoes or slippery surface or ma may be he was little nervous with all the attention. These things happen..... take it easy boys, this is normal ;)

Yeah. As normal as your elders neck under the feet of Muslims for just 1000 years. It is normal. And get ready history is going to repeat soon. General Zaid Hamid, the Field Marshal of 4th generation warfare is coming...........(serious)

Now U must be trembling with fear. ...........please come with Muhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa in this situation. Lol.(clap)

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah. As normal as your elders neck under the feet of Muslims for just 1000 years. It is normal. And get ready history is going to repeat soon. General Zaid Hamid, the Field Marshal of 4th generation warfare is coming...........(serious)

Now U must be trembling with fear. ...........please come with Muhaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa in this situation. Lol.(clap)

Great to know that talibans now have access to computer and internet !!! If my ancestors were fearful, they would have converted to Islam long time ago. Looks like you are quite proud of your "ancestors" and you should be just like a boy from my village kalu chamar who recently converted to christianity is very proud of his Roman heritage.
By the way I look at muslim rule of subcontinent as a part of our history. Most of them were born in India, so India was ruled by Indians. Indian muslims, hindus and other minority have common heritage. Religion doesn't make any difference to me. Recently we had a muslim as head of state, so you can say muslims again ruled us. Now primeminister is sikh so that means sikhs are ruling us. You have a very backward mindset.. typical for a taliban.

Wadaich

Great to know that talibans now have access to computer and internet !!! If my ancestors were fearful, they would have converted to Islam long time ago. Looks like you are quite proud of your "ancestors" and you should be just like a boy from my village kalu chamar who recently converted to christianity is very proud of his Roman heritage.
By the way I look at muslim rule of subcontinent as a part of our history. Most of them were born in India, so India was ruled by Indians. Indian muslims, hindus and other minority have common heritage. Religion doesn't make any difference to me. Recently we had a muslim as head of state, so you can say muslims again ruled us. Now primeminister is sikh so that means sikhs are ruling us. You have a very backward mindset.. typical for a taliban.
(hmm) Why do U mind the reality. Moreover, U didn't express Ur valuable wisdom over five Star General the Field Marshal the Honorable His highness Zaid Hamid the greatest. Isn't it strange?? U know it is not fair. Please do throw some light on the greatness of the honored General Zaid. (serious)

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
(hmm) Why do U mind the reality. Moreover, U didn't express Ur valuable wisdom over five Star General the Field Marshal the Honorable His highness Zaid Hamid the greatest. Isn't it strange?? U know it is not fair. Please do throw some light on the greatness of the honored General Zaid. (serious)
Regarding general Zaid hamid, It is a bad manner to laugh at sick people. I genuinely feel that he has some kind of mental disability. Seriously...

Wadaich

Regarding general Zaid hamid, It is a bad manner to laugh at sick people. I genuinely feel that he has some kind of mental disability. Seriously...
But your avatar reflects severe pain. How do I believe U are laughing? What seriously..........? Janay day yaar. Sachi sachi baat bataao?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't get it, what the fuss is all about. A soldier fell during a parade, may be he had a slippery shoes or slippery surface or ma may be he was little nervous with all the attention. These things happen..... take it easy boys, this is normal ;)

Well it is all about the time and the place nothing else :)