India and Pakistan are likely to have a relaxed visa regime

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Come September, India and Pakistan are likely to have a relaxed visa regime that will facilitate easy travel for journalists, businessmen and senior citizens of both the countries.

Source : http://hindsamachar.in/5968/Hind-Samachar/12-June-2011#p=page:n=1:z=2

The neighbours are working closely towards amendments in the existing visa agreement at the Joint Working Group meetings for finalisation of a pact at the next Home Secretary-level talks expected to be held in September.

jagbani

You can not understand this. but who know importance of this news are happy ... so leave it if you dont feel good after reading this...

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anything that could bring people together is good news. There is no doubt that good trading and neighbourly relation between India and Pakistan will benifit both nations and poor people of both nations. So any step however small it may be towards the improvement of relations is most welcome. Thats my 2cents....

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
chaloo shaid kuch bhater ho jaye wiasy umeed koi nahi ha humnay lartay martay hi rahna ha

Kashi

having an optimistic approach, we should appreciate.... waisey its a god news bhai jee

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"KAINAAT KI SAB SAI BARI GANDAGI SHIRK HAI"
As a humanbeing i respect Indian n other Mushrakeens.
But i hate there SHIRK even more.
So no charm of open indian borders.
As we all know how much they hate MUSLIMS of india.
And even SHOODAR S.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't want any Indian's in Pakistan. I am always aggressive to them whenever i see them in Pakistan, please get out and stay out!

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish we should have frequent visits between families displaced. But in reality, I feel these relaxation will only be in talks and may be the next generation have some good news.