India Air Indigo passenger not allowed on flight over "short dress" : Ghar Wapsi

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yehi to almia hai ....humaray media ko chahiyay aesay mokoan per unkay tasurat awaam kay saamnay lain :lol: ....aur un say poochain, key yeh misalein deytay hain app humein ??

Hahaha bus ye aisy hi hain fazul bro....Yr few days back i missed some of ur "Ache din" wali posts...so plz mujey tag kr dia kren ta k koi miss na hua karay :(

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
OK ...so if she is an ex-employee then how is she still expected to adhere to the dress code ??(bigsmile)...The real reason are sainaks who are there at airports or other public places in order to instill "morality" in a society. Thats what this is all about :biggthumpup:

Give it a rest man. You are sounding more and more like some Aunty who doesn't care about logic or reason but just wants to press on how her Husband never gave her anything aur 14 saal Shadi ke apne unhon ne zaya ker diye. :P That sort of argument. lol. It's the airline policy because she was traveling on a employee ticket. You want to cry about something then you can say how you don't agree with Airline policy, but thats it. Shiv Saniks are you jumping at straws... literally.

dont hate so much sh1t-pack [hilar][hilar]....try to read and you shall know ..

Shiv Sena creates chaos at Mumbai airport

Infuriated Shiv Sena workers stage protests against Sena MLC Kiran Pawaskar, who recently left the party and joined the NCP, at the Mumbai Airport on Monday.

Headlines Today Bureau | Headlines Today | Mumbai, January 10, 2011 | UPDATED 18:36 IST

Shiv Sena workers on Monday staged protests against Sena MLC Kiran Pawaskar, who recently left the party and joined the NCP, at the Mumbai airport.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/shiv-sena-creates-chaos-at-mumbai-airport/1/126090.html

Yeah.. 4 years ago there was a protest by Shiv Sena at Mumbai Airport against some guy. Thats the real reason this happened 4 years later. :P Rightttt. No No. It was actually Secularism that is responsible. Yesterday I ate at a Parsi restaurant. It was delicious food but my stomach got upset; it was Secularism that got me!

modern.fakir

Logic you say lurker ?? ...I'm not the one playing blind eyes to people getting killed over eating a burger [hilar][hilar] when we claim "equal rights" under secularism :lol:. The news posted shows how idiots can be found anywhere. If you want more convincing here are several recent examples of moral policing in Public Places, I'm sure these kinds of things are ALL VERY COMMON in your Secularist democracy [hilar]

But wait you will conveniently OVERLOOK these Like Mr. Modi Usually does [hilar][hilar] ...your right lurker, things like this just dont happen in secularism, this is all JUST A HOAX ..so please close your eyes [hilar][hilar]

Five episodes of moral policing that made national headlines

The brutal assault of a youth in Mangalore by suspected right-wing activists has brought the subject of moral policing to the fore

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: August 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Youth allegedly being beaten by Hindu right wing group in Mangalore. (Source: ANI)
The incident of a youth being stripped and brutally assaulted in full public view by suspected right-wing activists in Mangalore on Tuesday once again brought the subject of moral policing to the fore. The Muslim youth was reportedly beaten up for being in the company of a Hindu girl in the communally sensitive area of Mangalore. As this incident gains traction, we take a look at some of the other incidents of moral policing that have made headlines.

#1 In April this year, a youth in Keralas Thrissur district was beaten to death by a mob after being found in the house of a woman. Initial police probe indicated that the incident was the outcome of moral policing. Even though the young man was rushed to the hospital, he died on the way.
" "

#2 Three people were arrested by the police in Maharashtras Latur district after they allegedly robbed and brutally assaulted a young couple. The gang thrashed the couple and even filmed the act. They later shared the video on WhatsApp. The incident was condemned by widely condemned by politicians.

#3 The 2009 attack by Sri Ram Sena activists on a pub in Mangalore is perhaps the incident that grabbed the most headlines. The activists beat up several young men and women, claiming that they were not following traditional Indian values. The incident sparked nationwide outrage with people from all corners of the country speaking out against moral policing of right-wing activists.

#4 In another case of moral policing in Kerala, a middle-aged man was beaten to death by a gang after he was found returning from a house under suspected circumstances. This incident was reported in February this year and was another one of a rising number of such cases in the state. The mans body was found in a farm land the next morning.

#5 In a more recent case of moral policing condemned by people and activist groups, 13 couples and 35 others were rounded up by the Mumbai police following raids at hotels. Consenting adults who checked into several hotels in Madh Island and Aksa area were in for a shock when they found policemen knocking on the doors of their rooms and rounding them up. Days after the incident, the police admitted that they made a mistake and an inquiry was ordered.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/five-episodes-of-moral-policing-that-made-national-headlines/

Give it a rest man. You are sounding more and more like some Aunty who doesn't care about logic or reason but just wants to press on how her Husband never gave her anything aur 14 saal Shadi ke apne unhon ne zaya ker diye. :P That sort of argument. lol. It's the airline policy because she was traveling on a employee ticket. You want to cry about something then you can say how you don't agree with Airline policy, but thats it. Shiv Saniks are you jumping at straws... literally.

Yeah.. 4 years ago there was a protest by Shiv Sena at Mumbai Airport against some guy. Thats the real reason this happened 4 years later. :P Rightttt. No No. It was actually Secularism that is responsible. Yesterday I ate at a Parsi restaurant. It was delicious food but my stomach got upset; it was Secularism that got me!

lurker

What does this have to do with Air Indigo ? Going off on a tangent here Mr Fakir? This is why I said you argue like a woman. lol.

Logic you say lurker ?? ...I'm not the one playing blind eyes to people getting killed over eating a burger [hilar][hilar] when we claim "equal rights" under secularism :lol:. The news posted shows how idiots can be found anywhere. If you want more convincing here are several recent examples of moral policing in Public Places, I'm sure these kinds of things are ALL VERY COMMON in your Secularist democracy [hilar]

But wait you will conveniently OVERLOOK these Like Mr. Modi Usually does [hilar][hilar] ...your right lurker, things like this just dont happen in secularism, this is all JUST A HOAX ..so please close your eyes [hilar][hilar]

Five episodes of moral policing that made national headlines

The brutal assault of a youth in Mangalore by suspected right-wing activists has brought the subject of moral policing to the fore

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: August 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Youth allegedly being beaten by Hindu right wing group in Mangalore. (Source: ANI)
The incident of a youth being stripped and brutally assaulted in full public view by suspected right-wing activists in Mangalore on Tuesday once again brought the subject of moral policing to the fore. The Muslim youth was reportedly beaten up for being in the company of a Hindu girl in the communally sensitive area of Mangalore. As this incident gains traction, we take a look at some of the other incidents of moral policing that have made headlines.

#1 In April this year, a youth in Kerala’s Thrissur district was beaten to death by a mob after being found in the house of a woman. Initial police probe indicated that the incident was the outcome of moral policing. Even though the young man was rushed to the hospital, he died on the way.
" "

#2 Three people were arrested by the police in Maharashtra’s Latur district after they allegedly robbed and brutally assaulted a young couple. The gang thrashed the couple and even filmed the act. They later shared the video on WhatsApp. The incident was condemned by widely condemned by politicians.

#3 The 2009 attack by Sri Ram Sena activists on a pub in Mangalore is perhaps the incident that grabbed the most headlines. The activists beat up several young men and women, claiming that they were not following traditional Indian values. The incident sparked nationwide outrage with people from all corners of the country speaking out against ‘moral policing’ of right-wing activists.

#4 In another case of moral policing in Kerala, a middle-aged man was beaten to death by a gang after he was found returning from a house under ‘suspected circumstances.’ This incident was reported in February this year and was another one of a rising number of such cases in the state. The man’s body was found in a farm land the next morning.

#5 In a more recent case of ‘moral policing’ condemned by people and activist groups, 13 couples and 35 others were rounded up by the Mumbai police following raids at hotels. Consenting adults who checked into several hotels in Madh Island and Aksa area were in for a shock when they found policemen knocking on the doors of their rooms and rounding them up. Days after the incident, the police admitted that they made a mistake and an inquiry was ordered.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/five-episodes-of-moral-policing-that-made-national-headlines/

RAW AGENT

dalit modern fakir ne jab se nai id banayi hai iske arguements village wali aunty jaisa ho gaya hai ..................................:lol::lol::lol:

modern.fakir

The same that GOAT meat had to do with Muhammad Ikhlaq that Got killed over suspicion of eating beef . That such goons are in much abundance all over India [hilar][hilar][hilar]

And you are leaving no stone unturned in behaving like MODI :biggthumpup:

What does this have to do with Air Indigo ? Going off on a tangent here Mr Fakir? This is why I said you argue like a woman. lol.

modern.fakir

[hilar][hilar]
..kiyon jhoothay 8 saal ki saza , aur 1000 koray kahan gaye teray ??.....kesa mu kala hua hai tera ....to to jakay enuchs kay saath khera hoja [hilar][hilar][hilar]

dalit modern fakir ne jab se nai id banayi hai iske arguements village wali aunty jaisa ho gaya hai .................................

modern.fakir

Unlike you lurker who deliberately chooses to be blind here we have the CEO and founder of one of the mainstream Indian organizations talking about what i have been raving about- A classic slap on all of those idiots who had looking indian-bound .[hilar][hilar].here read :

Infosys founder says considerable fear among Indians

narayana-murthy_2903886a-7f98-11e5-8319-3d66022f9dc4.jpg

Infosys founder N R Narayana Murthy Saturday expressed concerns that there is considerable fear in the minds of minority in India and wanted governments should bring back the sense of confidence in them.

http://www.sify.com/finance/infosys...among-indians-news-finance-pk5tfKiaefgfc.html

[hilar][hilar][hilar] ...mashallah ....secular democracy at its best. Where are those who want us to follow the Indian example ?? ...unki awaz nahi arahi ?

bhai jaan iss news mein Secularism aur Democracy kahan se aa gayi ?

per aap ki bhi to koi galti nahin shaayad aap Secularlism /Democracy aur corporate policy mein faraq nahin jaante [hilar]

lurker

The same that GOAT meat had to do with Muhammad Ikhlaq that Got killed over suspicion of eating beef . That such goons are in much abundance all over India [hilar][hilar][hilar]
And you are leaving no stone unturned in behaving like MODI :biggthumpup:

What does this have to do with Air IndiGo incident?

Unlike you lurker who deliberately.... yada yada Bullsh1t.. yada yada

modern.fakir

bhai Indias form of governance is a secular democracy where the minority is BANNED from eating Beef because of the religion of a Majority - wah kya secularism hai [hilar][hilar][hilar]...yeh Uncle ussi fear ki baat ker rahay hain !

bhai jaan iss news mein Secularism aur Democracy kahan se aa gayi ?

per aap ki bhi to koi galti nahin shaayad aap Secularlism /Democracy aur corporate policy mein faraq nahin jaante [hilar]

modern.fakir

The same goons who killed Mohammad Ikhlaq were there at the Airport lurker - This is what the Infosys Uncle is saying , but plug your eyes common cuz your ideology is going down the TOILET [hilar][hilar][hilar]

lurker

The same goons who killed Mohammad Ikhlaq were there at the Airport lurker - This is what the Infosys Uncle is saying , but plug your eyes common cuz your ideology is going down the TOILET [hilar][hilar][hilar]
The Words "Airport" and "Ikhlaq" do not exist in that Infosys "Uncle's" article. What does this have to do with the IndiGo Airline Incident?

modern.fakir

The word secular does exist in the indian constitution but it was ALSO lacking in the air indigo article cuz the concept has been blown into smithereeens [hilar][hilar][hilar]...whats the matter Mr. lurker...seems like all this un-secular stuff is taking a toll on your memory ....how sad is that ??:lol::lol:

everyday a new incident makes you look more stupid [hilar][hilar]

The Words "Airport" and "Ikhlaq" do not exist in that Infosys "Uncle's" article. What does this have to do with the IndiGo Airline Incident?

lurker

The word secular does exist in the indian constitution but it was ALSO lacking in the air indigo article cuz the concept has been blown into smithereeens [hilar][hilar][hilar]...whats the matter Mr. lurker...seems like all this un-secular stuff is taking a toll on your memory ....how sad is that ??:lol::lol:

everyday a new incident makes you look more stupid [hilar][hilar]

I dunno what Secularism or Democracy has anything to do with this Air Indigo incident. She violated company policy, the company took action and the matter was resolved for now. If she has an issue with company policy then she has the option to take it up with the courts and make her case. And far as the 20 other articles you have posted in this thread having absolutely nothing to do with the Air Indigo incident make you look like a Woman arguing. Because they tend to argue about everything except the topic at hand. lol.

modern.fakir

lurker, i need to get you a pacifier for your innocence .....you have truly lost your senses and become a baby after the tragic murder of secularism in India. The incident has indeed had a DEEP effect on you, that you have lost sense of everything and you keep on repeating the same thing over and over again [hilar][hilar][hilar]

I dunno what Secularism or Democracy has anything to do with this Air Indigo incident. She violated company policy, the company took action and the matter was resolved for now. If she has an issue with company policy then she has the option to take it up with the courts and make her case. And far as the 20 other articles you have posted in this thread having absolutely nothing to do with the Air Indigo incident make you look like a Woman arguing. Because they tend to argue about everything except the topic at hand. lol.

RAW AGENT

lurker, i need to get you a pacifier for your innocence .....you have truly lost your senses and become a baby after the tragic murder of secularism in India. The incident has indeed had a DEEP effect on you, that you have lost sense of everything and you keep on repeating the same thing over and over again [hilar][hilar][hilar]

jis din pakistan bana ,india me secularism ne puri tarah se majbooti se permanent ghar bana liya aur hajaro ghar ban gaye . :lol::lol::lol:

jis din laal topi wala chutiya soudi arab me pakda gaya usi din fevicol ke jod se aur majboot ho gaya ..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

laal topi wale chutiya ko 1000 chabuk padne ke baad india ki secularism to khuda allah tala ki tarah true ho gayi.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

laal topi wale chutiya ki tashrif surkh ho gayi usi tarah secularism surkhru ho gayi sari duniya me .:lol:

lurker

Just like a woman arguing you Still haven't answered the real question of how all this relates to the Air Indigo incident? Lagi raho. ;)