Imran Resolves To Ensure Justice For Everyone !!!

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali, I think you have joined MQM...isn't it? you are living in canada but people in Pakistan really need hope...

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Abbasi ALI is in strange kind of dilamma that PTI has no support why shud i support PTI,strange kind of thinking but it isn't his fault BECAUSE HE IS LIVING AWAY FROM PAKISTAN ,how can he realize that ground realities are changing,ABBASI SAHAB LIVE ON WITH UR DREAM!!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another take on leaders and public:
Can ANY leader in Pakistan bring out the public for a rally on 30th March during Pakistan-India match? The answer is NO, but its not because there is no LEADER in Pakistan, its because the public's priorities are wrong. For the public, a cricket match is more important than any other issue in Pakistan, be it corruption, drone attacks, taxes, injustice or whatever.
If the public's priorities are wrong and they give more importance to a game than their own problems then no leader in the world can bring them out until and unless they give top priority to the solution of their problems as compared to other things like a cricket match.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If you look at PTI forums on insaf.pk, we are the only people who dont blindly follow everything the party or Imran Khan does. We are the only people who question and criticize our party. Show me anyone from PMLN, PPP, MQM etc criticizing their own party's mistakes or should i say blunders on their own forums, they even turn a blind eye to their leaders' crimes.
I know and This is the difeerence ... Thanks Allah....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yes, he would stood remain, where he is standing now, he has been failed to laid a foundation of an organization, every thing moves around him only, do you know, what is the basic structure of PTI. Imran, Imran, Imran and Imran, get me 10 names of PTI organisation, who could talk and act in public other than Shireen Mazari...............Imran thought, he would emerge as another Z.A Bhutto, do you think with fail strategy he could move on. His charismatic personality have attract those, who are immature, without capable people, he would be suffering same, the way he has now.

What is the Basic Structure of other parties like PPP, PML (N), MQM etc

PPP= Bhatto Bhatto Bhatto Bhatto Bhatto Bhatto

PML (N)= Nawaz Shareef Nawaz Shareef Nawaz Shareef Nawaz Shareef Nawaz Shareef

MQM= Altaf Altaf Altaf Altaf Altaf Altaf

Just Remove the names of these heads of the party, and let them contest election. No Party would will win more than 10 seats each.

PML (N) had only 5 or 7 Seats in 2002 without Nawaz Shareef whereas PPP had just 16 seats in 1996 election. Time never remains same and favorable for everyone MR AFLATOON

If you can't see other leadership of PTI, who are many, then it is your fault not of Imran or PTI MR SUKRAAT

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
arslan4u...u are just brain washed and have wishful thinking. You don't have any clue about politics and that goes for your leader too. We want a political party which lets people like urself to contast and election like democratic party in USA picked a street boy Obama and made him the most powerful man on this planet. All parties including PTI, MQM PLM_N PLM_Q JUI, ANP are leader worshippers. Its time for Imran Khan to accept his defeat, let some new leader from is part come forward through election and stay in the background to support him.

A good doctor doesn't have to be a good machinic same way a good crickerter don't have to be a good politician. Imran started his political career in 1996 and this is 2011..that is 15 years bro and he one a seat one time( got elected with the help of esteblishment). Maybe in the next election he might not win his own seat.

Show me a single career politician who has left his party to join his. Even Sarfraz Nawaz decided to joing MQM....lol At best is acts like a student leader and being a student leader myself in 80's, i know emitional politic is different from real politics.

Its young people like you who don't know politics are on his bandwagon....good luck little brother.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
arslan4u...u are just brain washed and have wishful thinking. You don't have any clue about politics and that goes for your leader too. We want a political party which lets people like urself to contast and election like democratic party in USA picked a street boy Obama and made him the most powerful man on this planet. All parties including PTI, MQM PLM_N PLM_Q JUI, ANP are leader worshippers. Its time for Imran Khan to accept his defeat, let some new leader from is part come forward through election and stay in the background to support him.

A good doctor doesn't have to be a good machinic same way a good crickerter don't have to be a good politician. Imran started his political career in 1996 and this is 2011..that is 15 years bro and he one a seat one time( got elected with the help of esteblishment). Maybe in the next election he might not win his own seat.

Show me a single career politician who has left his party to join his. Even Sarfraz Nawaz decided to joing MQM....lol At best is acts like a student leader and being a student leader myself in 80's, i know emitional politic is different from real politics.

Its young people like you who don't know politics are on his bandwagon....good luck little brother.

I think you don't know the history of PTI, that who had joined it initially Mr Innocent and by the we need Career Politicians who just join PTI to their vested interest. Recently Laghari brothers wanted to Join PTI but being refused due to their Feudal Background and Corruption Charges.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
arslan4u...u are just brain washed and have wishful thinking. You don't have any clue about politics and that goes for your leader too. We want a political party which lets people like urself to contast and election like democratic party in USA picked a street boy Obama and made him the most powerful man on this planet.
At best is acts like a student leader and being a student leader myself in 80's, i know emitional politic is different from real politics.

"arslan4u...u are just brain washed and have wishful thinking."
Better to be a wishful thinker than a blind goon of corrupt traitors who have sold out Pakistan at every occasion.

"We want a political party which lets people like urself to contast and election like democratic party in USA picked a street boy Obama and made him the most powerful man on this planet."
You must be completely INSANE to compare PTI, a party established 15 year ago, with Democratic party, established 200 years ago.
Nevertheless, PTI will be the first party to give chance to young leaders to contest elections, but now is not the time, because the people who have worked years for PTI deserve to contest the elections more than new people who recently joined.
Also you should forget that a student will contest elections from PTI, because we believe that only those people should contest elections who are established and have achieved something in their life. A student needs to complete his education first and then achieve something in life, get a job or start some business. When he is able enough to stand on his own feet and has enough time for other things, then he should come in politics.

"Show me a single career politician who has left his party to join his."
We dont need 'career' politicians who make their bread and butter out of politics because they will do anything for power as their life depends on it. Most of these 'career' politicians have been involved in corruption and most of them are not ready to leave their parties because they get to enjoy the benefits of power with them.

"Its time for Imran Khan to accept his defeat, let some new leader from is part come forward through election and stay in the background to support him."
Actually this is the time when Imran Khan is needed the most, he will never accept defeat until his job is done. There is no better leader to lead PTI and everyone knows it. Only a person who wants to disintegrate PTI will say that Imran Khan must leave chairmanship.
Example: If there is a captain who has been consistently getting the team through rough times, you dont change him before the world cup and make a new player captain. That would destroy the team and it will have no chance in the world cup.
Imran Khan has got the party through all the tough times and made the right decisions, especially the boycott of the fraud 2008 elections, everyone trusts him and we all want him to lead the party until we are established fully, 15 years in nothing big in the life of a party.
Unlike PMLN/PPP who treat a political party as their family heirloom that gets inherited from father to son/daughter,wife to husband or brother to brother, Imran Khan has no plans to give the party chairmanship to his brother, son, daughter or some other relative and that is what sets us apart.

"A good doctor doesn't have to be a good machinic same way a good crickerter don't have to be a good politician."
Agreed, a good cricketer does not necessarily have to be a good politician BUT a good leader is what makes a good politician. Imran Khan proved to be a great leader in 1992 world cup, he motivated the team and made the right decisions and led them to victory. See the Geomentary of 1992 world cup, even the players of other countries accept his leadership qualities.

"Imran started his political career in 1996 and this is 2011..that is 15 years bro and he one a seat one time( got elected with the help of esteblishment). Maybe in the next election he might not win his own seat."
Again 15 years is nothing in the life of a political party, especially one (and the only one) that was not made by establishment. All others, including PMLN, were the creation of dictators and all others had no principles, they gained power by hook or by crook. Secondly, PTI has only contested 2 elections, both at a very early age so its unrealistic to think it can make a great impact in such a short time. As for Imran Khan's seat, if he had the help of establishment he would have won 10 seats not just 1. You are talking contrary to the facts.
The next elections will be the most important for us and i can guarantee you that Imran Khan will not only win his own seat, PTI will have a marginal victory all over Pakistan.

"Its young people like you who don't know politics are on his bandwagon....good luck little brother."
If you define politics as the art of swindling, bluffing and fooling people while increasing your own assets tenfold then we really dont know such politics. Our politics has always been for justice and for the benefit of the people.

Last edited:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, he would stood remain, where he is standing now, he has been failed to laid a foundation of an organization, every thing moves around him only, do you know, what is the basic structure of PTI. Imran, Imran, Imran and Imran, get me 10 names of PTI organisation, who could talk and act in public other than Shireen Mazari...............Imran thought, he would emerge as another Z.A Bhutto, do you think with fail strategy he could move on. His charismatic personality have attract those, who are immature, without capable people, he would be suffering same, the way he has now.

That's your opinion Sir.Not every body will agree with that.