Imran ready to 'BUZDAR'( BULDOZ ) the entire PTI once again

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
As was expected, Imran Khan has clearly shown his intentions to 'BUZDAR' the entire PTI by giving ticket to 'BUZDARs' and depriving some of his most active and loyal companions such as Fawad Chaudhry, SMQ, and Shehbaz Gil. One 'dark feature' of IK's personality is his 'ingratitude' towards those who sacrifice a lot for him. He is an absolute 'THANKLESS MAN'.

Secondly, distributing all the tickets depending on his 'SOLE WISDOM', he has once again proved that he is a despot and doesn't believe in candid consultation even with those who have proved their sincerity for him and for the country.

My advice to the establishment and PDM would be that they should let IK win the elections and come into power. This is the fastest way to make him 'unpopular' among people. IK has knack in digging his own grave through his 'over-confidence', haughty approach and lack of consultation.

Mark my words, the sooner you bring him to power, the quicker he would lose his popularity among people. And, the first ones would be his own party persons who would be sidelined and get disgruntled by his 'one-man show'.

A nod to the wise, BUT, a rod to the otherwise.
Leave it dear, not your stuff.

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
As was expected, Imran Khan has clearly shown his intentions to 'BUZDAR' the entire PTI by giving ticket to 'BUZDARs' and depriving some of his most active and loyal companions such as Fawad Chaudhry, SMQ, and Shehbaz Gil. One 'dark feature' of IK's personality is his 'ingratitude' towards those who sacrifice a lot for him. He is an absolute 'THANKLESS MAN'.

Secondly, distributing all the tickets depending on his 'SOLE WISDOM', he has once again proved that he is a despot and doesn't believe in candid consultation even with those who have proved their sincerity for him and for the country.

My advice to the establishment and PDM would be that they should let IK win the elections and come into power. This is the fastest way to make him 'unpopular' among people. IK has knack in digging his own grave through his 'over-confidence', haughty approach and lack of consultation.

Mark my words, the sooner you bring him to power, the quicker he would lose his popularity among people. And, the first ones would be his own party persons who would be sidelined and get disgruntled by his 'one-man show'.

4sight bhai advise day rahay hain PDM or Establishment ko vo bhe siasat pk ky forum sy

hairat ais baat pr hy establishment ro pdm advise ko suun bhe rahi hy or amal bhe krny ka keh dia hy

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)

he will still be popular among unpopular

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Better to speak rarely but speak rightly, then to have verbal loose bowels for years.
چول آدمی اگر کبھی کبھی بولتا ہے تو تجھ کو کیا باقی جو چوروں نے ملک کی ماں بہن کی ہوئی ہے اس پر بولنے کو کچھ نہیں ملا؟

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
nikama buzdarr and boot malishiya makkar pervez ilahi got the ticket. My request to punjabi awam don't give vote to pti in punjab. otherwise your 5 years become hell. Apne haq k lliye laro chahay apni party L per charhay

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran is just better than zardari and shareef. IK is also a dhakkan khaabees lalchi mafadparast shaqs. Why he gave ticket pervez ilahi? it means punjab phir pervez ilahi k pas hoga. Mattlab is nikamay khan ne maryam ko phir se punjab ma popular karne ka faisla kia hai. basically imran maryam ka ashiq hai aur usko chup kar support karta ha. maryam aur imrran 1 hi thalee k nikamay began hain

Last edited:

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
pervez ilahi YA buzdar CM punjab na manzoor. Aray PTI k khoton phir se tum gali khayo gay. I can bet punjab will not vote for u for buzdar and Ilahi. No doubt punjabi are resilient than sindhi

4sight

Citizen
someone explain this hibernating polar bear that candidates he has mentioned are heavy weights for national assembly.
this baboon thinks from his bottom
Your 'decent' language shows in which jungle you were born and what type of animals brought you up.