Imran-Modi Handshake in Bishkek

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you think our PM shouldn’t be friendly with indian PM? What should we do, start a war? Why do you hate Indians so much bro?
Our shameful liberals do not hate India at all, they only hate Imran Khan.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do we have to give so much importance to such frivolous things as to who stood up ,who sat down, who smiled, who frowned, who burped, who fa#ted etc etc. Can't we discuss issues instead of petty personal behaviour of people may they be of leaders.

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
lol 9 out of 11 Nishan E Haider winners of Pakistan proudly claim Hindu Origin . Even our present Army Chief Bajwa is a Hindu Convert to Islam

Believe me we cannot get rid of Hindu Blood in our veins ?
ethnicity doesn't matter, the thing matter is how we live you drink piss of cow we eat its meat you live in filth and for us, Cleanliness is Half of Iman so if you say we were hindu it may be true but now we are not part of it alhamdullilah. and technically hindu come from sindu sindh so saying yourself sindhi is stupid use gangashi for yourself because that what u truly are.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol 9 out of 11 Nishan E Haider winners of Pakistan proudly claim Hindu Origin . Even our present Army Chief Bajwa is a Hindu Convert to Islam

Believe me we cannot get rid of Hindu Blood in our veins ?
You are wrong again munna.....we are descendants of the Indus Valley civilization...go and find out who the Indus Valley cizilization were....they were around 2000 years even BEFORE the VEDAS were written ! I guess they were Hindu too before Hinduism was born right?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
IK ko apnay haath dho krr Gobar aur moter ki baddboo dooor krnay ke sath saath sanitizer bhi apply krna chahi a

Liberal 000

ethnicity doesn't matter, the thing matter is how we live you drink piss of cow we eat its meat you live in filth and for us, Cleanliness is Half of Iman so if you say we were hindu it may be true but now we are not part of it alhamdullilah. and technically hindu come from sindu sindh so saying yourself sindhi is stupid use gangashi for yourself because that what u truly are.

Sindhu word comes from Sansikrat means river . Through out history we are called by our rivers . Sapta Sindhu , Hapta Hindu , Sindhi , Punjabi etc . Do you have any problem ?

Anyway Hindus care more about cleanliness than anyother people on Earth . From food to Hygiene . When People in Arabia were using stones after the call of nature , People here were using water !

Liberal 000

You are wrong again munna.....we are descendants of the Indus Valley civilization...go and find out who the Indus Valley cizilization were....they were around 2000 years even BEFORE the VEDAS were written ! I guess they were Hindu too before Hinduism was born right?

Our languages are vedic . Vedic civilization originated out of Indus valley civilization or was before Indus valley civilization is a disputed topic and may be we will never be able to determine what was in the past

One thing in confirmed our languages and culture is vedic

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wrong ... Punjabis , Sindhis and Muhajirs of Sindh and Punjab are Indians racially and linguistically

Hindkowans of KPK and Lasbela people and Barohi people of Balochistan are racially and linguistically Indians too
You need a little lesson

Liberal 000

You need a little lesson

No one is denying this .... South Indian and North Indian are two big cultures within ancient Bharat . When we mingle Indo Aryans and Dravadians we come the term Indian . The culture of ancient India or Bharat came into being after the mingling and interaction of these two people .They are not called Aryans or dravadians they call themsleves Indians on the basis of History and cultural connections and both populations are the mixtures of each other

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wrong ... Punjabis , Sindhis and Muhajirs of Sindh and Punjab are Indians racially and linguistically

Hindkowans of KPK and Lasbela people and Barohi people of Balochistan are racially and linguistically Indians too
Our elders chose to be separated from India ..... so we are not and we will never be the same as Indians ..... You can keep on posting about Kumbh mela and yogi adityanath but we have chosen a completely different path and we are Alhamdolillah content on it.... So no we do not like to be even linked with India anymore.....

Wake Up Pakistan

I do not hate Indians actually I love and prefer Indians over Arabs , Persians , Afghans , Goras and Chinese .

Indian and Pakistanis are same people , same blood, same culture, same languages, same food , shares same tribes, same rivers , same plains , same mountains etcs . I just hate hypocrisy of both sides ignoring each others and licking the feet of foreigners
Total bull shiiiit

nothing is same bakwassss

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
Sindhu word comes from Sansikrat means river . Through out history we are called by our rivers . Sapta Sindhu , Hapta Hindu , Sindhi , Punjabi etc . Do you have any problem ?

Anyway Hindus care more about cleanliness than anyother people on Earth . From food to Hygiene . When People in Arabia were using stones after the call of nature , People here were using water !
seriously you are talking about hindu and cleanliness in one sentence. look at this blog this is the sacred place for you guys and you treat it worse than a gutter.
you people don't make bathrooms in your home and shit in open. drink cow piss. use cow dong as a remedy for everything from beauty to construtction. plz dont let me start you cant make fool of people in this age and technology when the whole world can see how shity your country is for reference lets see this blog.