Imran Khan's Support and Wikileaks about Him (I need your response who are against him)

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he exactly knowws what he opposes but has no clue what he proposes.. an impractical honest man who atleast hasnt given any solution to extremism but just blabs amreeeka niklo......

phoenix

Citizen
There is no doubt that IK is honest guy and if he came to power he will do his best for Pakistan.I have 2 questions....First will he be able to get credible people in his party to win election and in his speeches i have seen so many people swearing to zardari and Ns, Do you think thats the way to do politics as i consider him the voice of young literate people.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
he exactly knowws what he opposes but has no clue what he proposes.. an impractical honest man who atleast hasnt given any solution to extremism but just blabs amreeeka niklo......

Please explain, how is he wrong about anything he says on the War on Terrorism. Here is your chance to convince us all and get us all to APML ;)
I am in PTI only because of the logical reasons. Anybody else convince me that they can do better than PTI, I am with them.

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran khan is the only hope of pakisatn .we love you imran khan allah aap ko apni hifazat meine rakhay aur aap ko lambi zindagi de ameen suma ameen.

adnan_younus

i am against his theory that drones is the reason for suicide bombings first..

second and the most important.. when he says we shud quit this war... Yes we can quit this war if pakistan as a nation quits and stop poking their nose in afghanistan.. but can he tell the tribals not to go into afghan territory and fight against the americans.... if he can convince them then we can practically quit now... and amreeka wont bother neither there will be any drones.....

what i dont get fro mhim is any plan to strike down extremism and sectarianism other than saying go amreeeka... he rarely condemns the people and TTP and when ever talks abt them ... starts talking amreeka ki waja se.. TTP are not becuse of amreeka its a mind set of lawless fake jihadi robots we created to help amreeeka win war of capitalism in the 80's

Please explain, how is he wrong about anything he says on the War on Terrorism. Here is your chance to convince us all and get us all to APML ;)
I am in PTI only because of the logical reasons. Anybody else convince me that they can do better than PTI, I am with them.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am against his theory that drones is the reason for suicide bombings first..

Let's go step by step. What is the reason behind suicide bombing??

second and the most important.. when he says we shud quit this war... Yes we can quit this war if pakistan as a nation quits and stop poking their nose in afghanistan.. but can he tell the tribals not to go into afghan territory and fight against the americans.... if he can convince them then we can practically quit now... and amreeka wont bother neither there will be any drones.....

what i dont get fro mhim is any plan to strike down extremism and sectarianism other than saying go amreeeka... he rarely condemns the people and TTP and when ever talks abt them ... starts talking amreeka ki waja se.. TTP are not becuse of amreeka its a mind set of lawless fake jihadi robots we created to help amreeeka win war of capitalism in the 80's

Where was TTP and suicide bombing in Pakistan before 9/11?
Imran isn't with them. He has been saying, isolate those extremist elements, instead of bombing all the people out there, killing women and children. He has been saying all along since 2004, atleast talk to them, hear them out but everyone called him Taliban Khan until Americans and Afghanistan started talking to Talibans because they realized, Bombing will create more War and extremism.

adnan_younus

Reason behind suicide bombings is the wrong decisions of zia to inject fake jihadism in the 80's creating sectarianism also.... suicide bombers are trained by TTP or alqaeda.... their sole aim is any one who is against their views or telling them to stop something which is not acceptible to the global world; they will kill them ...

before 9/11 we had sectarian killings.... after 9/11 when amreeka got attacked; now i dont argue with people who start with it was an inside job.. tell imran to say this publiciy that 9/11 was an inside job by america.... so thw whole world sactioned a war against taliban;including china.... our people in the lawless tribal areas have this "aslaha hamara zevar hai" and all that crap started attacking americans.... now those elemts were created by pakistan and the americans .. so its is us who have to finish them off.... like we did in swat... and bajaur... we have to finish these lunatics any where sitting in paksitan...

and americans are talking with talibans who were in government before their regime was toppled... there is no such thing in pakistan... we dont want to talk to cirminals and lunatic animals.. we just say.. drop yr weapons or we shoot u.. or just make tribal areas part of afghanistan and let all of them die fighting amongst them selves....

Imran isn't with them. He has been saying, isolate those extremist elements, instead of bombing all the people out there, killing women and children. He has been saying all along since 2004, atleast talk to them, hear them out but everyone called him Taliban Khan until Americans and Afghanistan started talking to Talibans because they realized, Bombing will create more War and extremism.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

bombing doesnt create extremism.. there is no bombing in ppunjab... but still under tha patronage of PML(N).. alll the sectarian animals are killing shias, barevlis sites, christians, governor,qadyanis.... so extremism is linked to edcuation which is crap and all lies... its linked to unregulated madersaas...

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
9/11 was an inside job by america

This is completely a different argument. None of the hijackers were Pakistanis in 9/11 incident. So we will leave this stuff aside.

Reason behind suicide bombings is the wrong decisions of zia to inject fake jihadism in the 80's creating sectarianism also.... suicide bombers are trained by TTP or alqaeda.... their sole aim is any one who is against their views or telling them to stop something which is not acceptible to the global world; they will kill them ...

There was no TTP until Pakistan made this American war their own. Talibans are fighting Americans and whoever is helping them out is also an American to them. There has to be some kind of a motive to go to such an extreme and become a suicide bomber. It's not something like...let's go buddy become a suicide bomber. When you are injecting a needle in your body, you think twice. Can you imagine, how mentally you have to be depressed and tortured to go to that extreme and blow yourself up?

The following is the story of most of the tribal area families.

You are sitting and having dinner with your family. Americans throw drone on your house, your whole family dies. you are the only survivor. You are burning with anger because, your mother, father, wife, kids everything is finished. There is no place for you to go and get justice. Even If it is me, I would do anything and everything to get revenge from those who did this. This is where groups like TTP come and they take advantage of those people

This is what takes you to that extreme and makes one a suicide bomber when there is no choice left.

Our army did the same thing! I do not blame the army though but our leaders.

.. so its is us who have to finish them off

I agree with you on this, all those extremists have to be finished but smartly. Do not just go out there guessing and start killing whoever comes in your way. That will make the people of that area sympathizers to them.

We have to negotiate with the people there and isolate the extremist forces. Isn't this what America is doing? They have tried everything but no results but more extremism.

Americans are hypcroite though. They are negotiating there but asking us to do more killing.

and americans are talking with talibans who were in government before their regime was toppled

Oh Wow...Afghani Talibans have become Angle Talibans all the sudden? only because MASTERS have decided to negotiate with them? They are the sole reason they are there. TTP are a branch of them.

It sounds like you are just here to defend someone at any cost because that is the silliest thing anyone can say.