Imran Khan's Support and Wikileaks about Him (I need your response who are against him)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no doubt that IK is honest guy and if he came to power he will do his best for Pakistan.I have 2 questions....First will he be able to get credible people in his party to win election and in his speeches i have seen so many people swearing to zardari and Ns, Do you think thats the way to do politics as i consider him the voice of young literate people.

[MENTION=14387]mchaudhary[/MENTION]
Kindly respond to this query. I saw your picture on PTI Canada website :)
What candidates Imran has for upcoming elections? I'm sure you will be able to explain all this internal stuff better than all of us here.

hans

Banned
Question: How do we know naik parveen is naik ?
Answer: When she gets married.

Question: How do we differentiate between a regular and a Naik Politician?
Answer: After he / She has been selected majority in a Democratic system.

Imran khan has not been tested, sincerely wish he gets some kind of break in his political career.

DO you guys really think he will get more than 10 seats in the Parliament?
I feel PPP will be the one getting the benefit of this issue.... dividing Punjabi vote bank between
Imran Khan and Nawaz sharif.
All we know, PPP win the next election. Thanks to Imran Khan.
l
And my last words on this issue .. kindly don't declare Voting for Imran khan's PTI a
mazhabi fariza

Last edited:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran khan has not been tested, sincerely wish he gets some kind of break in his political career.

I feel PPP will be the one getting the benefit of this issue.... dividing Punjabi vote bank between
l
And my last words on this issue .. kindly don't declare Voting for Imran khan's PTI a
mazhabi fariza

What Party should we be voting for If not PTI? PTI won't win enough seats, that is why we should be supporting some corrupt Party? Is there an alternate?

hans

Banned
Sorry, I am just a strong believer in Democratic process... to a point wish segregation between state and religion.
I do not represent any political party, nor I am a consultant for you.

Do Vote, for your rights and belief ... if you win be humble, if you lose do not bad mouth.
Respect all religion, creed and caste, acknowledge that all human being are equal.. and have equal rights.

I for one Vote for MQM, Altaf group. I know they have some dark spots.... but remember till late 1990's Urdu speaking
were the least violent. Ask your self a question, Why the heck a nation so docile.. change to be come so violent in nature?

Look at me, perfectly normal person, chose to vote in your eyes a terror group.... ask your self why each election
million upon million vote for MQM, are urdu speaking, nation of blind and deaf?

NO .... the fact is other side is blind, and hungry for power.... and seem to push every one out.

One has to be Son of Soil, to prove he or She is Pakistani. All others a security risk.

What Party should we be voting for If not PTI? PTI won't win enough seats, that is why we should be supporting some corrupt Party? Is there an alternate?

Last edited:

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMRAN KHAN WE WANT YOU THE NEXT CHEF EXECUTIVE OF PAKISTAN ALLAH AAP KO KAMYABI ATHA FARMAI OR PAKISTAN KO MAZEED PMLN PMLQ PPP JUI MMA PPPP MUSHARAF PARTY ANP ETC ETC SANPO K DASNAY SE BACHAI(serious)

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let's have a debate. I will answer any questions or anything that you don't like about him. Let's have a debate. It all must be logical.

thats really good what you intend to do. I have LOTS of doubt about IK but as PTI supporters lacks understanding and start using bad language and wrong attitude , it seems useless asking or get any proper answer..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Anything that you don't agree with in this video?

I hate his popularity. any objection ??? (cry):lol:

How comes he became so popular without killing , corruption money or NRO !!!! Impossible.

He must be under protection of angles, or Allah Tala has guided him ...

Actually I trust Haroon Rasheed more than Imran.( some times witness is more important )

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
he exactly knowws what he opposes but has no clue what he proposes.. an impractical honest man who atleast hasnt given any solution to extremism but just blabs amreeeka niklo......

this is rubish sentence which someone stupid said and became favourite to the brainless op posers of irman who oppose him without solid reasoning. go and have a look on the 100 day plan of imran khan and you will know what he proposes. look at his strategy on war on terror, on judicery on election commission on education, on governance, corruption and economic you will find out what he proposes. you know in west those people who have never read a single worse about islam, oppose islam and then they get nothing but embracement becuase their arguments are so fake, if feel sorry when our so called educated status quo puppets oppose imran khan on the bases of lies and fake arguments ( plz abb yee naa samjh lena k main imrna khan or ilsam koo apas main mila raha hoon. Allah forbade, i just mention to give example )

Ubaid

Citizen
I agree with you he is one of the hope. But I have no idea how he runs his govt. in karachi or sindh, he didn't have any seats in karachi. And he doesn't have any good relations with MQM or ANP? so why karachi people give their vote to Imran khan instead of Mustafa Kamal (whose works speaks in karachi)

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
Let's have a debate. I will answer any questions or anything that you don't like about him. Let's have a debate. It all must be logical.

ma aap say aik baat pochta hun kay kya imran apnay sath corrupt tareen aur badmash tareen logon ko milay baghair election jeet saken gay??

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=8627]Nawazish[/MENTION]....Bhai kin chakharon mein pade ho? Kin se debate kar rahe ho ? Jo log abhi tak un looteron ke peeche haath bhande khade hain...Imran Khan agar jeet jate hain toh yeh is mulk ki khushqismati hogi ,nahi jeet te toh yeh log unhe deserve hi nahi karte...Jeet hamesha power mein anna nahi hota...Haar ke dar se koi sach ka saath dena nahi chorta...Kamyabi aur nakaami sirf Allah SWT ke hath mein hai. Hum toh sirf sach ka saath de sakte hain. Agar hum ne toba kar li apne gunaho se toh InshaAllah Imran Khan ki tarah leader hi is qom ka muqaddir hai aur agar nahi ki toh phir aayinda shayad zardari se bhi bada chor is mulk ka nigran bane.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
in current situation imran khan k jo khilaf hyn yeh unko bhi nhe pata k woh kyon khilaf hyn.woh bus waisay he khilaf hyn.shayed woh normal insan nhe hyn.jab ghar myn aag lagi ho aur banda kahy k nhe pani nhe dalna main is k khilaf hooon,woh normal to nhe ho ga na!!!!!!
vote for khan if u love pakistan.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
ma aap say aik baat pochta hun kay kya imran apnay sath corrupt tareen aur badmash tareen logon ko milay baghair election jeet saken gay??
Imran answers your question this way,"na jeeton koi baat nahi, ghulami aur begairiti nahi ker sakta".........

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hate his popularity. any objection ??? (cry):lol:

How comes he became so popular without killing , corruption money or NRO !!!! Impossible.

He must be under protection of angles, or Allah Tala has guided him ...

Actually I trust Haroon Rasheed more than Imran.( some times witness is more important )
Yaqeen karain, Imran k mukhalaf aisay hi aitraz kartay hain bus zara serious ho ker.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ive read his 100 day plan.. he says quit war on terror.. this is not a proposal..... this is a fantasy... i just want to ask him.. if we quit.. can he convince teh lawless tribal belt where haqqani network and others are nfiltrating into afghanistan and fighting amreeka not to do it... as it will make paksitans effort more difficult in quitting the war????.. cuz if we have quit the war.. then they shudnt have any busienss there...

pakistans tribal belt is linked with Afghanistan so strongly than we cannot quit this war unless tribals consider them as pakistanis and not link them on the other side of durand line..... when paksitan pleaded to mulla omar to accept the durand line.. he rejected...

this is rubish sentence which someone stupid said and became favourite to the brainless op posers of irman who oppose him without solid reasoning. go and have a look on the 100 day plan of imran khan and you will know what he proposes. look at his strategy on war on terror, on judicery on election commission on education, on governance, corruption and economic you will find out what he proposes. you know in west those people who have never read a single worse about islam, oppose islam and then they get nothing but embracement becuase their arguments are so fake, if feel sorry when our so called educated status quo puppets oppose imran khan on the bases of lies and fake arguments ( plz abb yee naa samjh lena k main imrna khan or ilsam koo apas main mila raha hoon. Allah forbade, i just mention to give example )

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[MENTION=8627]Nawazish[/MENTION]

Brother, there is one thing I learned in life as my years went by. You just cannot reason with the masses. There will always be people out there who would trample over voice of reason. They say "you can never win an argument with ignorant/unreasonable man. If you try, he will bring you on his level and beat you there"... I see you trying to put in valid points to a man who thinks that a tower can drop vertically by itself. Do you really think you have any hope of appealing to him with reason. Pick a fight with crap and it is only you who will get dirty :D...

My humble suggestion to you. Keep putting out the voice of reason for those of sane minds. But avoid getting into arguments with insanity. We can all spot it. Just ignore it. There always be a percentage of such people in the world. Just a fact of life.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

l
mazhabi fariza
Even a counselor in Pakistan can make millions with corruption, Imran Khan was MNA for almost 5 years, he gets more than 170 crore rupees every year as donations but no one has ever filed a case of corruption against him. Stop this rubbish that he is 'untested' as its quite old, if you want to test someone just give him 1 crore and see what he does. If no one could file a case or prove a rupee of corruption on Imran Khan in the billions he got over 17 years then i think he has passed the test with flying colors.
As for seats, i can guarantee you that PTI will get atleast 100 seats and i am guessing the number will be 250-260. PPP will not get any benefit unless the public is completely dumb and stupid and has learned nothing over the punishments dished out by PPP/PMLN government.

Last edited: