Imran Khan is a fake PM - Maulana Fazl ur Rehman

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hi Last line was.

" I want to give a message to reresentatives of all the countries that Imran Khan is not our PM so please don't deal with Pakistan, under him"

Steyn

Look at how one statement of Fazlu has set the whole Youthiya media cell on fire.

Imagine what would happen if he actually comes to Islamabad

surfer

Look at how one statement of Fazlu has set the whole Youthiya media cell on fire.

Imagine what would happen if he actually comes to Islamabad
Don't have to imagine, we will see if/when he comes.

By the way, are you supporting Diesel's march? Will you be marching as well?

Steyn

Don't have to imagine, we will see if/when he comes.

By the way, are you supporting Diesel's march? Will you be marching as well?

Nope. Country is already in terrible condition, Fazlu will only pave the way for Martial law and army and make the condition even worse

surfer

Nope. Country is already in terrible condition, Fazlu will only pave the way for Martial law and army and make the condition even worse
Thanks for answering. Not you, but some amigos are supporting march, but not going - which makes me think numbers will be less then predictions

Steyn

Thanks for answering. Not you, but some amigos are supporting march, but not going - which makes me think numbers will be less then predictions

Numbers are irrelevant. Who's backing it is what matters.

It remains to be seen if "umpire" is behind this march or fazlu is alone. But knowing fazlu, he doesn't do anything by himself.

This is why i am not supporting it even if i am enjoying the anxiety of PTI and laughing at it. Nothing good will come out of it for us cockroach common Pakistanis. Imran Khan is removed, someone worse will come. Remove that, someone even worse will come. This is the past, present and future of Pakistan and our elders and we witnessed it and our children InshaAllah will witness it if they're in Pakistan and learn this universal truth.

Not pessimism, realism.