I will boycott this site if Indians not removed

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not against their presence first up because we have discussions with them in foreign conutries but on this forum they are just abusing Pakistanies, Muslims, our institutions and spreading filth.
Also they are trying their best to exploit political and religious differences.

So its not a bad point of view that they should be treated with their medicine they are just banning everything / everyone from Pakistan.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In the light of current situation in Kashmir and the banning of several Pakistani Twitter accounts by chaddis I strongly demand to ban indian chaddis on this website... I will wait for 5 days and then leave this forum if chaddis are not banned..
No need to leave the forum, just put every bastard on your ignore list? Ab is mein kia

Steyn

Calm down buddy.

These Indians were attacking Islam but nobody cared.

Due to the recent Kashmir situation, suddenly the Indians are a problem.

I think they should be allowed. If atheists, Qadyanis and all kind of scum is allowed to malign Islam then what's Indians defending India on Kashmir.

Shahid Abassi

Why would you have them removed? When they can comment on Dawn and Pakistanis can make comments on TimesofIndia then let them also come up with their arguments here. You just need to counter them with your wisdom.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Calm down buddy.

These Indians were attacking Islam but nobody cared.

Due to the recent Kashmir situation, suddenly the Indians are a problem.

I think they should be allowed. If atheists, Qadyanis and all kind of scum is allowed to malign Islam then what's Indians defending India on Kashmir.
Islam can't be even scratched by their attacks and their lies. It is the Muslim ourselves who use this trash language to even oppose our own people which reflects our mentality . We have ourselves to blame for the kind of language we speak on this forum , yet , we are quick to call ourselves Muslim with the same language we use.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the light of current situation in Kashmir and the banning of several Pakistani Twitter accounts by chaddis I strongly demand to ban indian chaddis on this website... I will wait for 5 days and then leave this forum if chaddis are not banned..
All dictator lovers,taliban lovers and Potians who follow an adulterer man should be banned too.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
No Indian here ,all r pakistanies.They abuse some institutions because those institutions r involved in politics,they r destroying pakistan.

surfer

Lousy Musharraf , the backstabber can answer you this for sure. It is reality that only 4 chor commanders were aware of what Musharraf was trying to do. You can't win anything with that kind of stupidity.
Especially when the PM flies to Clinton and stabs you in the back.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
don't be a pussy a cat instead stay here and fight them darpook insan