I asked my father(Haroon ur Rasheed), what's the matter between you and Aftab Iqbal?

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
One of the worst programs on air nowadays is this "Khabarnak".

The stage standard cheap jokes and third-class jugatain by some merasees.

The name of this program should be changed to "
Sharamnak"

Last edited:

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
shabash hai app sab logo ki aqal pay....without any reference you are commenting in favour of a person ..just because his father has nice reputation and he wanted to cash it...yaar khuda ka khauf kro aur doosri partiyon ki tarha na ban jao ka jo PTI ki favor main ho " he is always right aur us ko her qeemat per defend kerna hai.....wrong is wrong and right is right...there is no reference unless there is reference we should not believe such stories"

rahi aftab iqbal ki baat to he is doing comedy and making fun of everybody so it doesnt mean that k ab her aik sey us ka phuda chal raha hai..lol
be sensible...and
for BILAlL as your respected fatherr use to say"banda apni khobiyon per jeeta hai doosroo k aiboo'n per nahi""

i hope you understand..

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=27148]Sedqal[/MENTION] all I can say about your die hart effort to defend aftab iqbal "Appreciated" but I like to know are you doing this only to favor him or there is a sense of protecting and supporting a man who is dangerous with little knowledge of international affairs and who love to teach jeeda and co urdu lesseons nothing more than that your are supporting a "SCUM BAG" vs DIAMOND and Honorable man Haroon Rashid period.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuch baarai maqsood nahi, raba saadi hoti hai k akhbar sai din shuru keya karta hoon, aur pakistan main hoon tou woh Akhbaar jung he hota hai ... per aab ki baar jab aana hua tou kuch yoon kaaya paltee hai ... jis din Haroon Rasheed ka column na ho, woh din kuch bad-maza sa shuru hota hai, akser soochta hoon jitney column naji ya qasmi likha kartey hain ager Haroon ur rasheed likh deya kartey tou kya he baat thi lakin ... nahi quality kabhi bhe quantitative nahi hua kartee ... woh jo misal hai qafley chala kartey hain aur **tty bhonktey rah jatey hain tou woh he kuch haal Aftabiyaan dekhaney waloon ga bhe hai ... inhain itni ahmiyaat dena bhe zaroori na thi ... Haroon ur rasheed roooz rooz paida nahi hua karta ...

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@Sedqal all I can say about your die hart effort to defend aftab iqbal "Appreciated" but I like to know are you doing this only to favor him or there is a sense of protecting and supporting a man who is dangerous with little knowledge of international affairs and who love to teach jeeda and co urdu lesseons nothing more than that your are supporting a "SCUM BAG" vs DIAMOND and Honorable man Haroon Rashid period.

That is incorrect, I am disgusted by Aftab Iqbal but even more disgusted by HR who uses holy texts and then hypocritically defends Kayani and Imo.

Aamir raja

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh program nhi stage show krta hai kch bhand la k un say tamsh giri krta rehta hai warna isko sunta he kon hai i never watch his program may b maximum few minutes not more than this

Sedqal

sorry i know khuch ziada ho gya hai, i m sorry.
Apology accepted. Further comments can't be made since I heard somewhere 'if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you'

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=30585]bilalurrashid[/MENTION], kia aap bata saktay hein ke aapkay walid nay wo plot bech diye hein jis ka zikr unhon ne ek program mein kiya tha ke unhain wo plot uss waqt milay thay jab unki maali haalat achi nahi thee?

appka shukr guzaar

bhaibarood

bhai bilal article acha hai but stylr abbey ka hai yar keep your own style!!"woh aik admi tha...."ooh bhai aftab admi hai still!!!dont write in past tense

Kahlown

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think owners of GEO TV are equally responsible for such a stupid and baseless program.HR is also a part of this group and should talk to the management of GEO. Aftab's program sucks. Now I know why he was kicked out by Dunya Tv.

jagga9

Re: aftab iqbal and haroon ur rasheed

You are only 'pailing' yourself, I have absolutely no interest in how I am perceived by you or any number of this forum members. You lack of interest in coming up with any logical explanation smacks of the fact that you are some sort of a fanboy of HR, which is fine on its own but why should I care about it? Why are you wasting my time with loyalty? (a salute to TH if anyone knows him here).

bla bla , bullocks bullocks . gan*ja gan*ja. zia ka gan*ja ... general Jillani ka gan*ja ... .... mushkil waqat main pakistan choR ker London janay wala Gna*ja .. ala bala .. bullocks bullocks...

Now does this make any sense? I know it does not but this is your IQ level and this is the best way to answer you

Sedqal

bla bla , bullocks bullocks . gan*ja gan*ja. zia ka gan*ja ... general Jillani ka gan*ja ... .... mushkil waqat main pakistan choR ker London janay wala Gna*ja .. ala bala .. bullocks bullocks...

Now does this make any sense? I know it does not but this is your IQ level and this is the best way to answer you​

Ha Ha it sure does (bigsmile)

Haroon Rashid is not insulted, he is mocked. That's it. Try to under stand, brother, that celebrities all over the world are mocked and no nation takes this as 'insult'. Parody is a popular medium in every corner of the world. Ali Mir has done parody of intellectual, politicians, sportsmen, columnists as well as people from all walks of life and nobody took it as insult. Aftab iqbal himself has been mocked in every possible way in the same show. Just realize that Haroon sb's son is showing only a lowly attitude by using "mujra" word for his own father.

Aftab has done parody of almost every anchor and journalist of our own Tv (Geo) and newspaper (Jang).He is not playing partial and biased. It is in fact Haroon Rasheed sb who is partial and biased in favor of Imran Khan and he openly confesses this. Why did not Bilal question his father "abba ji you must stay neutral and impartial"?

Haroon Rashid sb must educate his son on taking comedy as comedy and not as 'insult'. By writing against Aftab Iqbal, Bilal only insulted his father none else. One more thing, it is very much possible that this 'bilal rasheed' is not a genuine Bilal Rasheed and perhaps a fake id. May be.

frenes

Izat ar zilat Allah pak k hath main hi hai ar aik zee sahur, phra likha insan kiun kr itna zali ar rusawa ho skta hai bzhair wo aisa kuch b nahi kr rha hota tu mujhy 2 naam shidat sey yaad aty hain awal Hasan Nisar ar dosra Aftab Iqbal ar mera Zat e Ilabhi pr yakin ar b pukhta hojata hai k "Izat ar Zilt Yakinana Allah pak k hath hi main hai"

AzharMurad

Voter (50+ posts)
ھارون الرشید جیسا مہمل لکھنے والا یہ کہیے کہ کسی کو لکھنا نہیں آتا بہت عجیب لگتا ھے ساری زندگی ایجنسیوں کی دلالی کرنیوالا اور بدلے میں تین تیں پلاٹ لینے والا اگر خود کو کردار کے ساتویں آسمان پر سمجھتا ھے تو سوائے "لگے رھو منا بھائی" کے کیا کہا جا سکتا ھے

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aftab iqbal ko kuch nahi ata or aor mery khial me haroon rasheed jesy mohazab or nidar insan pe kuch bolty or kehty osko sharam ani chaieye, ham sab ko janty hen, aftab iqbal k koi hesait nahi wo to sirf do takhy ka insan ho nawaz ke payroll pe he,,prog me seedhy saadhy logon ko bita k galian hi sika raha he,,bas kuch alfz dictionary me dek k ajata he or baqi agar koi ghltai se tanz ki bat nikal b ati he to wo b kisi ke odhar de hoie hoti he jis pe apna naam lagana koi onsy se seekhy, islie dont worry, we respect haroon sahb he is the pride of this country,i am happy that he is supporting infact not pti but the truth, we are their with him for building a new paksitan, God bless your father.