I asked my father(Haroon ur Rasheed), what's the matter between you and Aftab Iqbal?

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: aftab iqbal and haroon ur rasheed

Good on ya buddy ....... You prove it today shairan day puter v shair e hondy nay

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

IQBAL kaa name apnay naam kay sath laganay say koi SCHOLLAR naheen bann jataa.

Joo asliat hay woh too harr haal main zahir hoo jati hay,insaan kay ammaloon say.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: I asked my father, what's the matter between you and Aftab Iqbal?

نفرت ہے مجھے آفتاب اقبال سے۔ اسکے انداز سے۔ اسکی گھٹیا سوچ سے۔ دہرے میارسے اور لچر بازی کی دکان سے۔ اپنے دو ٹکے کے پروگرام میں ایک ایک ٹکے کے بھانڈوں سے یہ اعلہ میار کے لوگوں کی بے عزتی کرواتا ہے۔
ٹھٹھہ لگانا ہے تو ایسے لوگوں کی کمی نہیں ہے پاکستان میں جو خود اپنا مزاق بناتے ہیں۔ مگر اسے شوق ہے ان لوگوں کی بے عزتی کرنے کا جن کو عوام کی اکثریت پسند کرتی ہے باوجود اسکے کہ ان سے اختلاف ہو۔

mrk123

Since I am a cynic I wonder how do we know that this guy starting this thread is indeed Haroon Rashid's son.....
Maybe we all are being taken for a ride - and if he is indeed HR's son then I think all of us will be better served if he pens something more substantial given that he must be privy to information thats hard to come by for us. Writing about a cat fight and clash of egos of two writers is not something that's a must read for many - but then again what do i know.....

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh forget about him Nusrat javed is calling IK as Adolf Hitler aur najaney kia kia.
He made so many baseless allegations against IK and PTI and still does.
He is the biggest propaganda machine working against PTI right now.
Pti is not doing anything to sort him out.

I'm very disappointed by PTI's lack ofn response so far.(serious)
آفتاب اقبال نے اپنے شو کو بلیک میلنگ اور ذاتی رنجش کا ذریہ بنا لیا ہے جو کے میری نظر میں ایک جرم ہے اگر یہ باز نہیں آتا تو اس کے خیلاف ہتک عزت کے ساتھ بلیک میلنگ کا کیس فائل کرنا چاہیے

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Since I am a cynic I wonder how do we know that this guy starting this thread is indeed Haroon Rashid's son.....
Maybe we all are being taken for a ride - and if he is indeed HR's son then I think all of us will be better served if he pens something more substantial given that he must be privy to information thats hard to come by for us. Writing about a cat fight and clash of egos of two writers is not something that's a must read for many - but then again what do i know.....

hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Good one!

zeeshan777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
tHANKS FOR SHARING IT bILAL aur Haroon Rasheed sahab to NOORA leage ke galey ka toq hein.....jitne comments unke khilaaf noon leage kerti hai unhein parh ke dil mazeed khush hota hai ke noon league ke log kitne desperate hein HR sahab se...

saqib2s

MPA (400+ posts)
Well I like Aftab IQBAL, he is a good entertainer + Journalist.
If his programme is bellow standard, then what about sharif show and bnn....???
And what about Hasb e Haal....
Hats off for Aftab IQBAL

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

آفتاب اقبال نے اپنے شو کو بلیک میلنگ اور ذاتی رنجش کا ذریہ بنا لیا ہے جو کے میری نظر میں ایک جرم ہے اگر یہ باز نہیں آتا تو اس کے خیلاف ہتک عزت کے ساتھ بلیک میلنگ کا کیس فائل کرنا چاہیے

Mera bhi yehi khayal hai jo baat aap ne kahi ... mujhe bhi aksar mehsoos hua hai ke aftab iqbal apni zaati ranjishon ko Show karta hai ... waise mujhe Haroon ur Rasheed bhi nahi Pasand

crankthskunk

@bilalurrashid

I have huge complaints about your Dad's writings, he goes on without really saying much. Most of what he writes is meaningless in the context of the articles. Why he doesnt keep on the topic rather than wondering around?

Secondly, he also misguides people with his fairy tales about certain spiritually endowed people. For example in this piece, he is telling Aftab, Allah SWT doesnt share His SWT Powers with any one, but same Haroon Rashid regularly writes about those who know the future and the unseen (nauzobillah). A Power Allah SWT shares with no one, not even with the Prophets, according to the Qurnaic decrees.

Thirdly, he is wholly unjustified in his support of Kiyani. Kiyani is the worst thing happened to Pakistani Army for generations. This man was involved in NRO which has brought chaos to Pakistan and facilitated the rule of the corrupt leaders.

Kiyani's negligence is allowing the corrupt tola to lot Pakistan, according to the NAB chairman, appointed and supported by PPP, Pakistan losing billions every day due to corruption. While Kiyani is smoking his cigarettes, thinking. According to your dad, he is a thinking man.
Well, Pakistan need an action man right now. Hasn't he done enough thinking, yet?
What good would be his thinking when Pakistan is destroyed?

Kiyani had played his part in the resumption of NATO supplies, without US offering any apology for the death of Pakistani soldiers, under the command of Kiyani. Why? Why the supplies were delayed if no apology and no new conditions, in writing as it was claimed to Pakistani nation. If there are changes to the terms and conditions for the supplies, why they are not shared with Pakistani nation?

I know tomorrow when Kiyani is under attack, your Dad would come to his rescue, unfairly it must be said.

I think, your Dad does a great disservice to people of Pakistan on the points I listed above.

Last edited:

Jugnoo

Citizen
I'm not a big fan of Aftab Iqbal nor of Haroon Rasheed specially after Hamid Mir's article about his black mailing to pujab govt.
If hamid mir is wrong then why haroon rasheed didn't sued him to court ??

even now imran khan is keep a distance with haroon rasheed and thats suggests many things to me, army or ISI k pithu haroon rasheed ki kahaniyan sab ko hi pata hein k wo kis tarah general kiyani sey apney taluqat ko use kerta hai apney zati mafadat k lie ...

saeed khan

Dear Bilal

Nice to see you on siasat.pk.
I understand your feelings because of Aftab`s bhandpan. But do not worry we know the reality.
I respect your dad because my belief is " friend in need is friend indeed ".
Your dad ( Haroon ur Rasheed sahab ) supported the weakest but most honest politician when all other people, journalists and politicians laughed on my leader.
Many journalists now write and speak in favour of my leader but for me there will be always a difference between Haroon sb and all other journalists.
Favouring the weakest but most honest politician Haroon sb proved himself the best and a honest journalist of our country.

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایک ایسی جماعت کا کارندہ والد کے کاندھے استعمال نا کرنے کی ہدایت دے رہا ہے جن کی جماعت کی لیڈرشپ گھومتی ہی ایک خاندان کے گرد ہے۔ جہاں اپنے والد، تایا، سسر اور بھائی کے کاندھوں کا بے دریغ اور بلا شرم استعمال عام سی بات ہے۔
دوسروں کو نصحیت خود میاں فصحیت

Janab e Wala, Jo defination aap ney oper dee hai Aftab Iqbal kee woh Pakistan kay qreeban tamaam hee Journalists per poori utarti hai, aap kay walid sameet. Apni gharailoo guftago forum kee zeenat na banain. Walid kay kandhay kab tak istamaal karien gey?

Lahori Paa Jee

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ek sawal apney walid sahab se yeh bhi pooch dain ke un ko Mian brothers se kiya masla hai?

Apney har column me wo kahen na kahen se Mian sahiban ko khainch ke le atay hain aur burai shuru kar dete hain.