I am a Punjabi and i am with KPK and Blochistan on CPEC

Proudinsafian

Voter (50+ posts)
CPEC is perhaps the best thing that has happened to Pakistan and Pakistanis in the last 68 yrs, dare i say its the last lifeline for Pakistan. If we can capitalize on this opportunity than it will change the fate of our country forever. Similar to 1960s, we will be compared with countries like South Korea again, we don't need to rate or compare ourselves with the bullying neighbour on our eastern border anymore.

Unfortunately, Shareefs want to make it controversial by denying small provinces their due share in CPEC, simply because they are thinking about the next election in 2018. This will create mis-perceptions and lack of trust between Center and small provinces and will give air to RAW/India and others who wants to create chaos and anarchy in Pakistan to break it into smaller states with weak or no authority at all.

If anyone on this forum, having direct excess to our low intellect leaders in Government and opposition, please convey this message to them "If we missed this opportunity, Pakistanis will never forgive Shareefs and for that sake all the current parliamentarians. They must think of our National interest first and let aside their personal egos and politics. They must quickly find a solution on basis of give and take principle, as any delay will send a wrong message to our all-weather friend "China". Great decisions make you a great leader and not vise-a-versa".

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Tell this to Military Sharif
if he is willing to give you a Brigade of army to safeguard the Nothern Route

''''

This will not be guarded by the regular Army..this
was decided to create separate security police under
supervision of Army..They will made this fool proof
security..this is guaranteed by Army to China..

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
''''

This will not be guarded by the regular Army..this
was decided to create separate security police under
supervision of Army..They will made this fool proof
security..this is guaranteed by Army to China..

Really, wow
You see you know more details than Military Sharif
Tell this to Khatak so that he must start recruiting this Special Police

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
CPEC should take the shortest route through Balouchistan and KPK. Pak Army
should give mota Nawja a kick up the backside.

itspolitics

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)i am from Disst Dir and i support kpk gov't stand on CPEC. (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

alas_justice

MPA (400+ posts)
What is in here that provoked you for this reply. Majority of Pakistani students studied in Govt. schools; not everyone here is a burger bacha. I could not figure out your intention for poking me like so..

Sorry for the offence. I don't think the danda bit was a suitable comment for people of KPK and Balochistan.

I too have studied in govt schools, college and university but that was before we had "Roads" manic people in the govt.

Since you seem to have a lot of inside information, could you answer why CPEC is shrouded in so much secrecy? Why KPK was not taken on board at every stage of this massive project?

iltaf

Tell this to Military Sharif
if he is willing to give you a Brigade of army to safeguard the Nothern Route

So KP and Baluchistan will remain deprived and under-developed till dooms day ????

GeoG

So KP and Baluchistan will remain deprived and under-developed till dooms day ????

Actually majority of these developments will occur in KP and Baluchistan
These is to take place in three phases and least work to be done is first phase
linking the existing motorways for making Gawadar operational at the earliest
If you feel that dooms day will come before the second phase then obviously you know more than me Bro,
who am I to disagree....

Milk Shaykh

Banned
PMlN has their own government in Balochistan. This is Khattak dance drama and nothing to do with kpk rights. When NS was starting Hazara motorway then khattak was dancing on container. Khattak is a useless chief minister who can not even spend 30% of kpk own development budget but now wants hazara motorway work to stop asap. CPEC work will complete with or without khattak. Pti delayed chineese president visit for one year and they want to screw anything else for whole pakistan. Noto charsi khattak and its agenda

first of all, PMLN doesn't give two shits about balochistan because only half of the voters voted for PMLN, and considering that the population of balochistan is only 5% of pakistan, PNMLN doesn't see it as worth their time to work on it. if you disagree please prove me otherwise. secondly, if this is just Khattacks "drance drama and nothing more", then why are all political parties in the kpk assembly part of it, even PMNL MPA's. how do you justify that? this has everything to do with kpk rights you nitwit, you think you know abut what kpk wants, please go to kpk and ask them, don't sit in rawalpindi and spit out what you think is and isn't. the kpk governemnt is demanded only one thing, that is to be given the exact same things that punjab and sindh are getting. nothing more nothing less. but apparently according to you're empty shell which you call you're mind, if you demand that a fare share for your people, you are hurting national interest and are trying to make a national project controversial.

one last question. how do you justify the fact that orange train is part of CPEC even though it has nothing to do with CPEC. and if you tell me that, it's not and that the govt of punjab is taking a loan from china, then why did ahsan iqbal say that it is part of CPEC? you're lies will tangle you, you can never win against the truth.

iltaf

Actually majority of these developments will occur in KP and Baluchistan
These is to take place in three phases and least work to be done is first phase
linking the existing motorways for making Gawadar operational at the earliest
If you feel that dooms day will come before the second phase then obviously you know more than me Bro,
who am I to disagree....

bro I know the story that you are telling me. but we become suspicous when the govt is not even revealing the details. after all we all want Pakistan to prosper :)

Milk Shaykh

Banned
i am half Muhajir Pakhtun, half Rajput Kashmiri from rawalpindi. and i am with KPK and Balochistan against the corrupt and self interest government of punjabistan. we can all work together giving everyone their due share or we can break off this federations and become weak shits like tajikistan, it is up to us. PMLN is not shying away from showing everyone that it doesn't give two shits about non punjabis. even their party workers in kpk have said that they're own party has abandoned them.

mhafeez

یہ بات حیران کن ہے کہ چین فائبر آپٹک ریلوے وغیرہ صرف پنجاب تک بنا رہا ہے چین تک نہیں لے جا رہا ؟؟ اس کو فائدہ چین تک لے جانے میں ہے-
اگر یہ سب کچھ چین جانا ہے تو کوئی مجھے وہ راستہ بتا دے کے کیسے کے پی کے سے گزرے بغیر یہ سب کچھ چین پہنچ جائے گا ؟؟؟

GeoG

یہ بات حیران کن ہے کہ چین فائبر آپٹک ریلوے وغیرہ صرف پنجاب تک بنا رہا ہے چین تک نہیں لے جا رہا ؟؟ اس کو فائدہ چین تک لے جانے میں ہے-
اگر یہ سب کچھ چین جانا ہے تو کوئی مجھے وہ راستہ بتا دے کے کیسے کے پی کے سے گزرے بغیر یہ سب کچھ چین پہنچ جائے گا ؟؟؟

Fiber optic is already in Punjab and I suppose railway as well
If China is installing a new line from Arabia sea to Western China,
They must be doing it at their own expense and Pakistan should talk with them
for links in KP and Baluchistan, in fact where ever it is passing through

But threatening that I will not let it happen unless we have fiber optic is not on...