How can Nawaz Sharif call himself, Public Representative??

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quami_logo.jpg

date.jpg

News%20(15).jpg

SOURCE

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Dumb , at least he is in country and traveling through out the country. And meeting people and listening their problems.He is strongly connected to the country.
But
What about Altaf and Musharaf enjoying night clubs and discos in London.

Only and only Blind and deafs can support "Altaf & Musharaf Pvt".:banghead:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janu , show me the pictures of Altaf at 18-05-2011? what he did today?

Nawaz Sharif spent 18-05-2011 a hot day in Hyderabad with common people of Pakistan.

Altaf ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
APMSO ke dour mein Altaf aor Azim ahmad tariq akhbar becha kertay tay. Aj Altaf kharabpati hey, pora khandan america ,england villas mein rehtay hein,telephone se hakomat chalatay hein . Altaf bhai ne dosti ke azeem rishtay ko nibhatay howey Azim ahmad tariq ko direct JANAT BHEJWA DIYA takey woh 24/7 dunyawee azab se door rahey.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif spent 18-05-2011 a hot day in Hyderabad with common people of Pakistan.

Altaf ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
i agree with u,they(altaf&mushi)r enjoying in london.jahil awam still call them leaders.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
tafoo ki bi foto lagao jo gunda london mai pakistani paisay sey ayashi kar raha hai baber gauri key dubai mai hotel baqi sab mqm key gunday

Baber Ghouri is the Business man, But He is not exist in the list of richest personalities. Ok!!
Altaf Hussain living in London but he is not living in the mansion..

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
APMSO ke dour mein Altaf aor Azim ahmad tariq akhbar becha kertay tay. Aj Altaf kharabpati hey, pora khandan america ,england villas mein rehtay hein,telephone se hakomat chalatay hein . Altaf bhai ne dosti ke azeem rishtay ko nibhatay howey Azim ahmad tariq ko direct JANAT BHEJWA DIYA takey woh 24/7 dunyawee azab se door rahey.

lols, KharbPati?? That's why he is not exist in the richest personalities. :P
Nawaz Sharif and Zardari occupy the rank :P

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Janu , meray sawal ka kab jawab du gay.Kia photo lenay London chalay gae ho ?

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janu , meray sawal ka kab jawab du gay.Kia photo lenay London chalay gae ho ?

Opps. Sorry Boss. I was not saw your post..
Altaf Hussain living in London that's why, He can't go for any sort of forest in London.. But the education of MQM's leader & Founder reflect his workers. Check his workers, for that time..

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Opps. Sorry Boss. I was not saw your post..
Altaf Hussain living in London that's why, He can't go for any sort of forest in London.. But the education of MQM's leader & Founder reflect his workers. Check his workers, for that time..

Cheating nahi karo , Leader ka Muqabala Leader say ho ga.

How many days Altaf spent with common people of Pakistan in Pakistan in last 19 years ?

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheating nahi karo , Leader ka Muqabala Leader say ho ga.

How many days Altaf spent with common people of Pakistan in Pakistan in last 19 years ?

MQM - Cleanliness Campaign

In which, Altaf Hussain himself took part and stand along with his workers in this campaign..

PART 1

YOUTUBE URL

PART 2

YOUTUBE URL

Hunger Strike

P.NO-93.jpg

P.NO-97.jpg

P.NO-96.jpg

P.NO-95.jpg

P.NO-941.jpg

P.NO-951.jpg

During his political struggle, Mr. Altaf Hussain twice adopted the democratic and peaceful method of protest though hunger strike.

In 1990, during the rule of Pakistan Peoples Party, when a steak of murderous atrocities and state-barbarianism against the Mohajir people and especially MQM workers all across Sindh reached to the extreme, then Mr. Altaf Hussain started a hunger strike unto death from April 8, 1990 to pretest against this operation and demanded the government to stop this state-barbarianism.

During those days, Nine Zero and its surrounding lanes used to remain jam-packed with people, while hundreds of party-workers also went on hunger strike along with their leader. All the while the hunger strike continued such scenes of reverence and love for Mr. Altaf Hussain by the people and party-workers were witnessed that remain unmatched to this date. Owing to the unbroken hunger strike, Mr. Altaf Hussain’s condition was deteriorating with the passage of each day and it was causing great distress among the people of urban Sindh.

Therefore, Governor of Sindh Mr. Fakhruddin G. Ibrahim met Mr. Altaf Hussain on behalf of the President of Pakistan and assured him that the President would play his due role in getting Mr. Altaf Hussain’s demands accepted. Upon this assurance by the Governor Sindh, Mr. Altaf Hussain decided to end his hunger strike on April 14 and broke his fast with a glass of juice offered by the Governor.

It is worth mentioning that Mr. Altaf Hussain went on his first hunger strike from the platform of “B. Pharmacy Action Committee” in 1974 when the then administration of Karachi University refused to give those students who had passed B.Sc. the right to admission in B. Pharmacy. Mr. Altaf Hussain’s hunger strike and peaceful struggle finally brought a fruitful result and he and his companions got admission in B. Pharmacy.

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is saari story mein meray sawal ka jawab kahan hay? I repeat my question

"How many days Altaf spent with common people of Pakistan in Pakistan in last 19 years ?"

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is saari story mein meray sawal ka jawab kahan hay? I repeat my question

"How many days Altaf spent with common people of Pakistan in Pakistan in last 19 years ?"

MQM Founder and Leader, Altaf Hussain, returns to Karachi after a historic tour of the Punjab Province.

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Return to Karachi

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan with the Nation

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan 1 of 2

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan 2 of 2

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM Founder and Leader, Altaf Hussain, returns to Karachi after a historic tour of the Punjab Province.

I repeat my Question ,Lakin ab ke dafa Bongi nahi marni ,Janu

"How many days Altaf spent with common people of Pakistan in Pakistan in last 19 years ? "

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I repeat my Question ,Lakin ab ke dafa Bongi nahi marni ,Janu

"How many days Altaf spent with common people of Pakistan in Pakistan in last 19 years ? "

Dude. I've posted many proofs. After the self exile , He used to be live in London..
How many days Nawaz Sharif spent with the people of Pakistan when he was exiled and was living in Saudi Arabia

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude. I've posted many proofs. After the self exile , He used to be live in London..
How many days Nawaz Sharif spent with the people of Pakistan when he was exiled and was living in Saudi Arabia

Nawaz Sharif is in between poor people of Pakistan according to your Thread.

Why not Altaf ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

News%20%2815%29.jpg

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif is in between poor people of Pakistan according to your Thread.

Why not Altaf ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

News%20%2815%29.jpg

Haha for his politics and then fed up of the Hot weather.
I mentioned many references, when Altaf Hussain was in Pakistan. He was always with the Poor Nation..

229115_206613519377106_100000853770720_497854_1876732_n.jpg

Shahbaz wants Karachi province
Shahbaz wants Karachi province

Last edited:

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha for his politics and then fed up of the Hot weather.
I mentioned many references, when Altaf Hussain was in Pakistan. He was always with the Poor Nation..

Ab tum line per aa rahay ho .He(Altaf) was always with the Poor Nation ,when he was Poor.Now Altaf always with Chicken Ladies in London,because he is no more poor.