How can Nawaz Sharif call himself, Public Representative??

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quami_logo.jpg

date.jpg

News%20(15).jpg

SOURCE
Bhai aap itnay parashan kyun lag rahay hain........................NS visit of Sindh is successful and people of Karachi are now realising that we have elected Target Killers as our representatives and thats why its coming to an end.............GA Pakistan.....

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai aap itnay parashan kyun lag rahay hain........................NS visit of Sindh is successful and people of Karachi are now realising that we have elected Target Killers as our representatives and thats why its coming to an end.............GA Pakistan.....

Jbhi Paseeney Chot gae???
I bet, NS never win a single seat from the constituencies of Karachi ;)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jbhi Paseeney Chot gae???
I bet, NS never win a single seat from the constituencies of Karachi ;)
You have lost the bet, PMLN has won more than one constituencies from Karachi..............Remember the name of Mian Ejaz Shafi................
We have to control the Target Killing of Karachi anyway..............INSHALLAH PMLN will do this...........Target Killers cant do this.............

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have lost the bet, PMLN has won more than one constituencies from Karachi..............Remember the name of Mian Ejaz Shafi................
We have to control the Target Killing of Karachi anyway..............INSHALLAH PMLN will do this...........Target Killers cant do this.............

Laughing out Loud. Target killing??

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MQM Founder and Leader, Altaf Hussain, returns to Karachi after a historic tour of the Punjab Province.

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Return to Karachi

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan with the Nation

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan 1 of 2

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan 2 of 2

LMAO @ 'The video you requested is not available' for all three of the videos you posted.

I'm sorry, but seems like you defend Altaf Hussain just in the same way zardarifan defends Zardari - blindly. Supporting someone because you may agree with them on many points is not wrong, but blind support is never good as you may just end up trying to defend what really cannot be defended. Like how Jack Sparrow keeps asking you a question yet you don't have a reasonable answer to give to him even after so many posts. Instead of stooping down to a level where you have to resort to personal attack (which is a cheap and disgusting act to say the least) why not double check your own self and what you're trying to defend? You don't have an answer to the questions being asked hence you start attacking someone's character? Not the best way out there to defend your leader or your stance for that matter.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Brother i donot support traitor and u might know whom i like as leader, now i have a question for u.... whatever it is at least this traitor is in Pakistan, how would u justify altaf hussain in the light of the title of ur thread... plz come up with honest and true answer do not divert the attention by criticizing my leader or bringing his personal life in between.....

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Criticizing one's politics is one thing but posting some images and misinterpreting them is another thing. I think you should be ashamed of your self by stooping at such low level for some political game scoring. Unfortunately Pml(N) started these dirty tricks in late 80s by spreading some BB's pictures taken in London, later they ran character assassination campaign of Imran Khan , but two wrongs don't make it right.

Last edited:

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great Leader Altaf

MQM's esteemed leader is a coward at heart. He has been living in self exile in London for a long long time. My questions to his equally great supporters are

1) Why is he afraid to come to Pakistan?
2) We Muslims believe that when your time comes, no power can save you. And if your time is not there then no power can harm you. Is Altaf a Muslim?
3) I am sure every MQM supporter will say that the situation is so bad in Pakistan. Well you need to grow some guts. If Imran can go and do a dharna in Karachi, why the king of Karachi can't even come back?

Awaiting bashing from MQM supporters. Because as always they won't be able to come up with something solid.

M

MrImranKhan

Re: Great Leader Altaf

Answers by MQM supporters:
1)(not listening)
2):doh:
3):banghead:

MQM's esteemed leader is a coward at heart. He has been living in self exile in London for a long long time. My questions to his equally great supporters are

1) Why is he afraid to come to Pakistan?
2) We Muslims believe that when your time comes, no power can save you. And if your time is not there then no power can harm you. Is Altaf a Muslim?
3) I am sure every MQM supporter will say that the situation is so bad in Pakistan. Well you need to grow some guts. If Imran can go and do a dharna in Karachi, why the king of Karachi can't even come back?

Awaiting bashing from MQM supporters. Because as always they won't be able to come up with something solid.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kiya Baat Hai You Tube Ki. Kutton ko Sher bana Deti hai. I am referring to the title of the video saying Sher-E-Punjab

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
LMAO @ 'The video you requested is not available' for all three of the videos you posted.

I'm sorry, but seems like you defend Altaf Hussain just in the same way zardarifan defends Zardari - blindly. Supporting someone because you may agree with them on many points is not wrong, but blind support is never good as you may just end up trying to defend what really cannot be defended. Like how Jack Sparrow keeps asking you a question yet you don't have a reasonable answer to give to him even after so many posts. Instead of stooping down to a level where you have to resort to personal attack (which is a cheap and disgusting act to say the least) why not double check your own self and what you're trying to defend? You don't have an answer to the questions being asked hence you start attacking someone's character? Not the best way out there to defend your leader or your stance for that matter.

It's not my or Video Fault.. Maybe, problem with Embed link.

MQM Founder and Leader, Altaf Hussain, returns to Karachi after a historic tour of the Punjab Province.

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Return to Karachi

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech at Minar-e-Pakistan

MQM - Altaf Hussain's Speech in Lahore

I've posted relevant reply to Mr. Jack-Sparrow, You can check above..

Last edited: