Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Historical Free Education Of A Jamaati By Raza Haroon رگڑے پہ رگڑا

You must read the instruction correctly from Kal.u
Jury was asked to create the thread not you idiot

Jury has already done that
Goli Khani Hai Kiya

Now don't tell us that it was just a coincidence that both thought to create the same thread at time without any instructions.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)

جماعت اسلامی کے پاسس نہ تو کوئی پروگرام ہی نہ کوئی مستقبل کا نقشہ ہے اندھیرے میں ٹامک ٹوییاں مرتے رہتے ہیں. اس وقت اس پروگرام میں یہ موضوع نہیں تھا لیکن پروفسر ابراہیم نے اپنی مسخری سٹارٹ کر دی ویسے رضا ہارون کے جواب کے بعد انکے پاسس کوئی جواب نہیں تھا.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

samjh gya ... woh kisi ne poocha tha aik politician se k janab why u want that specific DOG ...he said woh BHONKTA BOHOT HOOBSOORAT hai ... 12 may ko apni govt,apna interior minister sindh,governor apna ,,, phir bhi 14 bando ki list jari ki .. kiss k liye .... ammad bhai hum ko lallu panjju nahin ... esi emotional barhak bohot politician marty hain ... khawaja asif MQM se pehly ki esi marta hai .. per iss se DAAL nahin galti ... jesy FAISAL RAZA ABIDI bhinkta hai na apni govt k hoty huay ... wesy hi aap log ... 12 sal se govt me ho or rotey bhi ho ,,,,

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
how is it possible that 2 people post same thread with same CAPTION and same wordings ... is it 2 accounts used by same person??...i have noticed this thing before but post was deleted before i wrote something about it ,,,,

admin please elaborate ????????????????????

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)

Karachi mein bhi jo karachi ke halat kharab kar raha hota hai uske peeche se Jamat ki support lazmi hoti hai. Jamat se acha hai Imran Khan ko he vote dal dain log.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
same office, same person, several ids for several puropses to make fool people that MQM has alot of supporters.......
Hafeez or whatever his real name tried to post this thread, but it takes a little time to show on front page... so he tried with another id thinking.......:)
how is it possible that 2 people post same thread with same CAPTION and same wordings ... is it 2 accounts used by same person??...i have noticed this thing before but post was deleted before i wrote something about it ,,,,

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
but admin shud know if same person or diff person .. phir me bhi bana loon 20 idz n start ho jaun .. that immaturity yaar ... thats why i left lot of BLOGS and DIDCUSSION FORUMS ... chalo yeh na sahi koi or sahi or na sahi or sahi ....

ammad hafeez ki post deleted ... jag gaye admin??? ... anyway sorry but im not reading these posts ny jury or ammad ... its immaturity or non professionalism .. peace n cheers ...

Last edited:

Jury

same office, same person, several ids for several puropses to make fool people that MQM has alot of supporters.......
Hafeez or whatever his real name tried to post this thread, but it takes a little time to show on front page... so he tried with another id thinking.......:)

Both give the title of the thread of the video's original title. I usually give video thread same title as the video.

Soon it will be merged as it happens, if some one post the same thread.

Historical Free Education Of A Jamaati By Raza Haroon رگڑے پہ رگڑا

Last edited:

Waseem

Staff member

Some members do create duplicate ids, but when we find them, we ban their new ids.
These guys have subscribed to same channels, so when a video is uploaded there they just pick up that I try to get a lead to post it on different forums, and in that race sometimes forget to check that someone already posted that thread. :P and that is what happened here. And if I count on my past experience this video will be again posted 2 or 3 times. (serious)

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Some members do create duplicate ids, but when we find them, we ban their new ids.
These guys have subscribed to same channels, so when a video is uploaded there they just pick up that I try to get a lead to post it on different forums, and in that race sometimes forget to check that someone already posted that thread. :P and that is what happened here. And if I count on my past experience this video will be again posted 2 or 3 times. (serious)

wesy by the way you guys also happy with this way because electronic media ko adverts chahiye hotey hain or apko members n hits ... ids jitni bhi banao ... :P

Jury

A duplicate ID holder can't have thousands of post on his credit.
This type of IDs vanishes after few hundreds.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are wrong, duplicate id holder can have thousands of post, when he's paid to do so... I have seen MQM so called media cell and can understand how its possible by using multiple computers........

Last edited:

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is like a fixed WWF wrestling match, on the contrary JI Ameer Munawar Hassan vowed to resist any future military operation in Karachi. The question is --- operation in Karachi against whom? Ofcourse the largest stakeholder of Karachi --- illegitimate cross breed of Gen Zia and JI -- one and the only MQM.

Waseem

Staff member

I said some of members, It is not necessary that your name is also in this list.
But some of your friends do create duplicate ids, just yesterday I banned 2 ids of same user who was acting as false flag.

Waseem

Staff member
wesy by the way you guys also happy with this way because electronic media ko adverts chahiye hotey hain or apko members n hits ... ids jitni bhi banao ... :P

Nop, a normal user wont create duplicate ids, only trouble makers do, and why would be we happy if some one is increasing our work?

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Nop, a normal user wont create duplicate ids, only trouble makers do, and why would be we happy if some one is increasing our work?

i dont understand why they do so .... look if im against MQM then i will be against them JO MERZI KERLO ... and if im in favour of MQM then i will be ... then whats the point to take it so serious ... just make your point , if people wana discuss with you then go ahead and discuss otherwise DARR WATT JAO ... lolz ...
we mostly are abroad so we are not like we are uneducated or dont understand whats going on ... MQM always think that people think negatively but i assure you thats not the case ... from 1990 till now i always prefer to check reports , my past was fish fish and dont want to disclose but i had 1000% real info based on facts n witnesses ...
anyway MQM walo samjh jao warna tumhara nam bhi na hoga yadon ki kitabon mein ... :P