Heel is Dangerous

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
AP KI KOSHISH DAIKH KR ENJOY KR RAHA HN .....IMRAN KHAN KY JEYALAY :P EIN NA....i think apna khoof khatamm kr rahy hein ....i am just enjoying what u are trying to ........hahahah btw nice try!!!!!ALLAH BLESS YOU TO achieve your goal........(serious):)

o nai yaar aisi waisi koi baat nai, bass fb pe yeh pic samne aai to socha chalo zara hall gulla ho jaey, thats it , aur aap main aur heel wali sabhi imran k insafians hain, not jialaz , jyalon se to nafrat ho gai hai :angry_smile:

Wadaich

535564_493997723974429_1756138943_n_large.jpg

اس فیشن کے بارے میں کیا کھتے ھیں جو ایشین لڑکیوں میں آجکل تیزی سے پھیل رھا ھے

In mein say aisian konsi hay?

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
o nai yaar aisi waisi koi baat nai, bass fb pe yeh pic samne aai to socha chalo zara hall gulla ho jaey, thats it , aur aap main aur heel wali sabhi imran k insafians hain, not jialaz , jyalon se to nafrat ho gai hai :angry_smile:

weasy heel ka aik faida ye bhe hai k heel pahan kr chal bohat he alaa ho jati hai !! one two .one two .......:P

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
acha jee to aap yeh dekhne shopping mall jaatey hain ;)
no i was there for shoping and in a very centeral place some young were dancing on indian and english songs.there i did not see a difference between both Europian and Pakistani teens. same cloths and fashions like tounge rings they used.

Believer12

I don't find it to be that common in Asians here...
its not common yet but youngs are very much out of control here.i dont feel comfortable to reveal their activities here but its beyond the belief.in summer young pakistani and europian probably a dancing group and their young fans were dancing and shouting in the center of the city.i found there everything which is related to europian fashinos. they had tatoos, tongue rings, same ring on the eye brows and under the lips.

Humi

its not common yet but youngs are very much out of control here.i dont feel comfortable to reveal their activities here but its beyond the belief.in summer young pakistani and europian probably a dancing group and their young fans were dancing and shouting in the center of the city.i found there everything which is related to europian fashinos. they had tatoos, tongue rings, same ring on the eye brows and under the lips.

must be teens...when I went to high school here, Asians didn't use to have such piercings much...in university, most people take them out anyway...

Believer12

must be teens...when I went to high school here, Asians didn't use to have such piercings much...in university, most people take them out anyway...
they were definitely teens,,,,,,every summer they have lot of activities here.you have seen pants down fashion i dont know the exact name but that fashion is horrible.it was interesting to hear when i was going to mosque for Eid ul Fitar pray another family was walking just infornt and mother advised her 16 years son Betaa masjid ja rahe ho paint ooper karo. pull up pant, pull up pant. i think this is a worst fashion than tongue ring.

Last edited:

tariisb

535564_493997723974429_1756138943_n_large.jpg

اس فیشن کے بارے میں کیا کھتے ھیں جو ایشین لڑکیوں میں آجکل تیزی سے پھیل رھا ھے

(bigsmile)اف ، جذبات کے سونامی کو کیوں مجبور کرتے ہیں کہ وہ آبادیوں کی طرف چل نکلے ، فیشن جیسا بھی ہے ، زبان بہت اعلی ، گفتار میں کیا رکھا ہے ؟