Hassan Nisar: What is wrong with us ie Pakistanis???

Scorpion

Banned
bhai meray mera leader sirf IMRAN KHAN hai
but why he himself not rise against the corrupt instead of delivering his Bull S h i t s . . .
iska jawab ye hai k columns mai, or TV pe sach bole ker wo apna hissa ada ker raha hai,,, wo aik writer hai column nawees hai, wo apni jaga sahi corruption k root causes qoom ko bata raha hai,,, qoom apni ghalti sunnay se naraz hai
jis ko jo hunar Allah nai dya hai wo us hunar k mutabiq deliver keraiga, har insan Leader nahi ban sakta, har insan apni ahliyat k mutabiq deliver keraiga
eg ap Pakistan ko buland or corruption se paak dekhna chahtay ho lakin kia is k liye zaruri hai k aap leader ho k corruption k khelaf rise kero?
rahi baat USA ya kisi foji se taalluqaat ki,,,, kisi bhi department main achay maqsad k liye kisi se bhi taalluqaat qaim kiyay ja saktay hain,,, Imran Khan k jitnay taalluqaat India, UK main hain, itnay tou kisi Pakistani k nahi ,,, tou kia wo corrupt ho gya? nahi,,,

Dear

Though I am not a supporter of Imran Khan but thanks that at least you picked a sensible choice for your leader . . . . Than comming to this Hasan Nisar issue dear . . . . Its very easy to criticize every one in case of Hasan Nisar while sitting in his Billion rupee Farm/State . . . . From where he got all that . . . . If he criticizes the Feudal than he himself is the part of feudalism . . . .

He dare to criticize every one but if some one criticizes him for his hypocrisy than this Hasan Nisar came down to the level of using vulgar and abusive language . . . . Hav nt you seen his drunken state on TV talk shows abusing the vulgarities . . . . this Man is not an intellectual but a paid yellow so called Journalist . . . .

Its very good to have contacts but bad when you receive brief cases full of Dollars for your support . . . . That is the reason that today Hasan Nisar and Nazir Naji are the only ones who supports MQM and declare it as the only Party representative of the People . . . .

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear

Though I am not a supporter of Imran Khan but thanks that at least you picked a sensible choice for your leader . . . . Than comming to this Hasan Nisar issue dear . . . . Its very easy to criticize every one in case of Hasan Nisar while sitting in his Billion rupee Farm/State . . . . From where he got all that . . . . If he criticizes the Feudal than he himself is the part of feudalism . . . .

He dare to criticize every one but if some one criticizes him for his hypocrisy than this Hasan Nisar came down to the level of using vulgar and abusive language . . . . Hav nt you seen his drunken state on TV talk shows abusing the vulgarities . . . . this Man is not an intellectual but a paid yellow so called Journalist . . . .

Its very good to have contacts but bad when you receive brief cases full of Dollars for your support . . . . That is the reason that today Hasan Nisar and Nazir Naji are the only ones who supports MQM and declare it as the only Party representative of the People . . . .

Please mujhay feudal ki definition batain,,,, kia ameer hona he feudalism hai?
agar koi ameer admi tax pay keray or kisi per zulm na karay tou kia wo gunahgaar hai? kia ameeri gunah hai?
mai tou feudal us ko samajhta tha jo tax nahi deta, logoon ko educate nahi kerta, ghareeb insaniyat ko apna ghulaam banaay rakhta hai, har kamzore pe zulm kerta ho etc etc
correct me if im wrong.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar always shows us mirror and some of us do not like it.
Because the image in the mirror is so distorted that we hate to see it.

People do not like anyone telling them about their weaknesses.

We are in a state of denial. It is never our fault.

Scorpion

Banned
agar koi ameer admi tax pay keray or kisi per zulm na karay tou kia wo gunahgaar hai? kia ameeri gunah hai?
mai tou feudal us ko samajhta tha jo tax nahi deta, logoon ko educate nahi kerta, ghareeb insaniyat ko apna ghulaam banaay rakhta hai, har kamzore pe zulm kerta ho etc etc
correct me if im wrong.

Dear

Its European definition leads back to the Dark Ages or the time before the Industrial Revolution . . . . These people either of the corrupt back ground, or the holder of more land than the poor peasants, or being allotted states in reward to their faithfulness to the King or the Pope . . . .

There support for the aristocracy was the reason for their existence as they provide the king/pope the money, material and the manpower . . . . In return they were given the titles of the nobles and a free hand to do what ever they wants such as confiscating the land of the poor, force fully evicting them and forcefully recruiting them to serve in their own or the kings army . . . . since the bussiness of that time was based on Agriculture therefore they had the complete monopoly over every thing . . . . The industrialization broken their back as more power circles emerged . . . . It lead to more evils but still the back of the feudal attitude was broken in europe and it lead to the freedom from feudal , than freedom from aristocracy and finally the entrance into the peoples power . . . .

In Pakistan, we had different types of feudal at independence . . . . Majority of them belonged to the traitors of the 1857 war of Independence where they give services to the East India Company and in return were allotted the states while the rest belonged to the Sajada Nasheens categories who were profiting the graves of the saints and due to their so called pious status has confiscated the land of the poor living around them . . . .

So called Industrialization of Pakistan started in the 60s where these same feudal class/Sajadah Nasheens, because of there relations with the military and the bureaucrats were given licenses to install industries . . . . Result was that the money remained with the few people who had the complete monopoly . . . . These families either through marriages with the General's/Judges families or by sending there kids to the military also influenced these institutions . . . .

The rise of Print Media in the 70s gave rise to these so called feudal intellectuals who started writing for the print media . . . . Playing in the hands of the establishment, these so called intellectuals were the key in the tilting of governments and individuals . . . .

Now in the present times, you may not see feudal in the shape of a Chaudry or a Zameendar but in the shape of a landlord, Industrialist, General, Media Intellectual (both print and electronic) and the most important a Bureaucrat . . . . There common intention is to fool the masses and support each other interests so that they can rule in the end in one form or the other . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
correct me if im wrong.

And the rest . . . . They are all the part of this Zalim system in one way or the other . . . . Weather it is the Feudal Land lord, Industrialist, General, Bureaucrat, media tycoon or some fake intellectual . . . . None of them pay any taxes and in one way or the other has some link with land and do Zulm on the people

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Hasan nisar is a qadiani kafir snake, all muslims must be aware of this kind of snake, he is enemy of pakistan and enemy of islam, take it in you mind. Whoever supports Hasan nisar is supporting qadianis.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1.India is getting no help from any country including west
2.India has built up itself with tough reforms which were introduced in 1990.its also a big country with enough natural resources,minerals to cater to heavy industrialization hence all western country including china wants india to prosper for their benefit!!China also wants india to grow !!

3.American might want to make india bigger and rival as competitor to china but where does pakistan come into picture?pakistan cant compete with india,china in any of the fields!!Live in reality dude!!India is not in american camps...it has good relations with usa and china both!!india needs chinese investment hence china cant be termed as indian emeny!!unlike pakistan,china has not imposed war on india barring 1963 once china was influence of mao!!

4.Pakistan should think about its future and good relations with india!!it has been regularly used by usa,china for their purpose!!
Learn to be independent and learn to install good politicians,control your military and agency ;bring them under 1 policy!!

Even indian govt cant trust pakistan bcoz they are confused whether pakistan govt have control over armed forces!!i hope you know your country problems more than me!!
i should not be lecturing you !!but democracy in pakistan is very immature and its at infancy level where political party use ethnic reasons to instigate riots !!
Get over it ;be free and fair ,independent ;and then we can talk about other issues

India is getting no help, what an understatement of the millenia, what about the Nuclear treaty specially granted to India.
Pakistan economy is flourishing well, read the statement of Gilani last month. had we not stood up for the truth of getting Soviets and than getting war lords in Afghanistan we would have been better than India.

Read thuis report and be enlightened.

http://users.erols.com/ziqbal/ih2.htm

I
t had to come to this for Pakstan as Pakistan has been requesting U.N and whole world about oppression of Muslims all over the world, In Palestine, in Chechnya, In kashmir, and in Sudan, pakistsn is bearing the brunt wrongfully, listen to the following video and learn the truth. U will learn about real terrorism/ and terrorists.

http://users.erols.com/ziqbal/ih2.htm

P
akistan has its Army who had to do what it did in the past and that have taught every body many things in Pakistan, but India is at a disadvantage it has not venture in these areas and therefore is naive when it talks about Pakistan Army. , You boasting about Democracy being immature is a fool thinking, if it is true than what about china, they have no democracy and still they are the best in the world.

Don't give me about ethnic nonsense this we inherited from India and we will fix it, U watrch and see.

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
go away u dumb Indian, throwing insults is what Indians know the best, and if this your best than you sir are a rude, nincompoop.

I surprised about the rules of this forum , here on this pakistani forum , the people from our enemy country india are allowed to make accounts and then mock pakitan and pakistani users and no moderator takes care of these indians ********. Really I am seriously confused if it is pakistani forum or an indian one.

Regards

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar always shows us mirror and some of us do not like it.
Because the image in the mirror is so distorted that we hate to see it.

People do not like anyone telling them about their weaknesses.

We are in a state of denial. It is never our fault.

Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest of them all?
Let me just say it is not you!
But you told me before it was me?
I lied!
Because if I told you the truth,
it could have broken your heart
and you could have broken me!

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mirror that Hassan Nisar talks about, is distorted to put it mildly, he talks about years when Islam was infant and than talks about few instances that he think were handled badly, what he forgets is the fact that the time he is talking about was the time when other societies were much more worst than Muslims, take any era, Muslims were much better in general behavior be those crusades or be those ww1 and ww2, now we had some who acted in non Mulims behavior but than if compared at those times, it is clear that Muslim did not do ethnic cleasnsing, did not exploit women and childern as others, so he must not compare Muslims to today's time but the time it happened and see that what others were doing, than picture be little clear for him.

But if he still insists I will show him all these comparison if he so chooses.

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
حسن نثار کی بات سچ ہے۔خاص کر جماعت اسلامی کے بارے میں کہ بھائی تم جھوٹ کیوں بولتے ہے کہ ہم نے پاکستان بنانے کی مخالفت نہیں کی تھی۔صاف کہو کہ جناب یہ ہمارے رہنماؤں کی دور اندیشی تھی کہ پاکستان بنانے کی مخالفت کی،انہیں آنے والے حالات کا ادراک کر لیا تھا،اور وہ سچ ثابت ہو گیا۔تو ہمارے لیڈرز کی دانشمندی تو قابل فخرہے۔منہ کیوں چھپاتے ہو۔

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is nothing but a prophet of doom. I wonder why he is always so negative, over critical and bitter. Maybe he had a difficult childhood or father issues.

Let me remind our dear Pakistanis that only 30 years ago, we were way ahead of India in all facets. We have had great unity and patriotism. Let us not focus the demise we have experienced starting from Zia. This only a bi-product of following American interest instead of peoples interest. Granted we are at a low point. But soon the Sun shall rise on our lands, and we will be free again. The forces of evil indians and americans will soon be beaten back into their holes.

The US who Mr. Nisar is so inspired with was burning blacks only 40 years ago. Doing extra-judicial killings and debating wheather the natives of Philipines were humans or monkeys. Dont be fooled by his dismissiveness and arrogance. We have always been on higher moral ground if nothing else. And we shall continue to be so.

We have a lot to be proud of.
Yes we are currently occupied by the corrupt puppets of the west, but by God we shall be free again. And then we shall have no place for such pessimistic cribbers as Hassan Nisar. (who I am sure would still continue to crib about one thing or the other).

Pakistani.. and Proud.

Totally agree with you. This joker has chronic identity crisis. He can't decide which side of fence he is on.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
I surprised about the rules of this forum , here on this pakistani forum , the people from our enemy country india are allowed to make accounts and then mock pakitan and pakistani users and no moderator takes care of these indians ********. Really I am seriously confused if it is pakistani forum or an indian one.

Regards
This forum is becoming mess now.Full of hatred posts.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Regards

I am surprised to see you are on this forum. This forum is for humans, you are here spreading hate and war between humans. Thats like worst then being animal.. I thought shaitan used to get captured during ramadan, you mustve slipped out somehow (omg)

Since this guy has come on this forum there are more fights regarding sects/political parties/ ethnicity. Moderator please look into this