Hassan Nisar: What is wrong with us ie Pakistanis???

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is nothing but a prophet of doom. I wonder why he is always so negative, over critical and bitter. Maybe he had a difficult childhood or father issues.

Let me remind our dear Pakistanis that only 30 years ago, we were way ahead of India in all facets. We have had great unity and patriotism. Let us not focus the demise we have experienced starting from Zia. This only a bi-product of following American interest instead of peoples interest. Granted we are at a low point. But soon the Sun shall rise on our lands, and we will be free again. The forces of evil indians and americans will soon be beaten back into their holes.

The US who Mr. Nisar is so inspired with was burning blacks only 40 years ago. Doing extra-judicial killings and debating wheather the natives of Philipines were humans or monkeys. Dont be fooled by his dismissiveness and arrogance. We have always been on higher moral ground if nothing else. And we shall continue to be so.

We have a lot to be proud of.
Yes we are currently occupied by the corrupt puppets of the west, but by God we shall be free again. And then we shall have no place for such pessimistic cribbers as Hassan Nisar. (who I am sure would still continue to crib about one thing or the other).

Pakistani.. and Proud.

Last edited:

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here is Hassan Nisar again up to his old tricks, Let me tell you, there is no point by going back and insulting our forefathers that will not change anything, If he has any concern about it than he should be out demonstrating against all the ills he thinks are there. when common man sees him being true and stead fast they will join him, so do not go complaining about people, do your best and see how people will gather around you.

If no one will join him, still he should do it and do it alone if it comes to it because he loves Islam and Pakistan, great Nations have people like him who do not sit in studios and talk blames they take action deemed necessary to fix it even if they have to do it alone, they start fasting till death, they start demonstrations in front of Parliament, they will do it what ever it takes to fix the problems of today and stop talking about the past, he should know that we cannot change the past, only learn from it and fix present and future.

So Mr. Hassan Nisar JUST DO IT

P

pakstar

Hasan Nisar is waste of space

Last edited by a moderator:

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Here is Hassan Nisar again up to his old tricks, Let me tell you, there is no point by going back and insulting our forefathers that will not change anything, If he has any concern about it than he should be out demonstrating against all the ills he thinks are there. when common man sees him being true and stead fast they will join him, so do not go complaining about people, do your best and see how people will gather around you.

If no one will join him, still he should do it and do it alone if it comes to it because he loves Islam and Pakistan, great Nations have people like him who do not sit in studios and talk blames they take action deemed necessary to fix it even if they have to do it alone, they start fasting till death, they start demonstrations in front of Parliament, they will do it what ever it takes to fix the problems of today and stop talking about the past, he should know that we cannot change the past, only learn from it and fix present and future.

So Mr. Hassan Nisar JUST DO IT
Great IMRAN KHAN says,,,,, we should learn from Past,,, thats what he emphasisis ,,, so what is wrong??? ,,, only wise people keep eye on their weaknesses, this make them strong ,,,, we have left self assessment, ,,,, thats why we pakistanis are at this stage that everyone wants to run from there ,,,,

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Hasan Nisar is waste of space

jo maraz tashkhees kernay walay se ulta nafrat kernay lagay ga, us ka maraz he barhta rahaiga
pakistan main zada tar yehe haal hai,,, jabhi maraz khatam honay ka naam nahi lay raha,,,, yahan tareef kernay, kehnay sunnay waloon ki pazerai hai bas
jo apko apki weaknesses bata raha hai, dushman hai, waste hai, pagal hai, american agent hai etc etc ,,,,,,, khatay raho phir drone bhai,,,, isi k mustahiq ho

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Hassan Nisar you open my eyes everytime, i try to better my life in every facet after listening to you, and i try not to repeat the same mistakes. It is necessary to know the truth, in order to be better in present and future. Like he said we are programmed in a manner where anyone talking something original is called a ghaddar.

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hasan nisaar bohat hi theek baat karta hai although im not agreed with him what he have said about ALLAMA IQBAL but what is the main problem with pakistani nation is that we are not educated.hasan nisar kay dil meine dard hai karb hai jo uss ko mehsoos hota hai jab muslim aur pakistaniyo ki haatalt ko daikhta hai.sir sayed was right that we should learn english coz that was the future language dat time which is proven now.hum ko tallem ko aam karna chahiye agar pakistan ki haalat badlni hai pakistan k andar bara talent hai potencial be hai iss qaum meine agay janay ka INSHALLAH hum jaine gaye bas ek muhibe wata sacha musalmaan leader jiss din iss qaum ko mill gia pakistan will be the top of the world.inshallah.

ASQR1

A very mild smell of truth is making you guys sick to your stomach. Now go on take a few pills of delusion and you will feel normal.(yapping)

I have never ever seen you telling the truth about India, fact is that India and its politicians are Lie machine and telling truth it seems is considered Naive, so fix your own home first before advising us. so you SIR are a hypocrit

Last edited:

ASQR1

hasan nisaar bohat hi theek baat karta hai although im not agreed with him what he have said about ALLAMA IQBAL but what is the main problem with pakistani nation is that we are not educated.hasan nisar kay dil meine dard hai karb hai jo uss ko mehsoos hota hai jab muslim aur pakistaniyo ki haatalt ko daikhta hai.sir sayed was right that we should learn english coz that was the future language dat time which is proven now.hum ko tallem ko aam karna chahiye agar pakistan ki haalat badlni hai pakistan k andar bara talent hai potencial be hai iss qaum meine agay janay ka INSHALLAH hum jaine gaye bas ek muhibe wata sacha musalmaan leader jiss din iss qaum ko mill gia pakistan will be the top of the world.inshallah.

if I told you facts about what is the history of Europe and North America and Japan and China and Africa, you will be flabbergasted, but no Media or politicians ever want to talk about it because it is so dark, so tell Mr. Hassan Nisar to learn from Histories of others and than compare, Muslims were much more civilized as compare to the histories of others and to only insult Muslims is a ignorant thing to do when you do not know and compare it to the histories of others.

So tell Mr. hassn NIsar that he needs to learn the truth about the histories of the world, compare and than talk.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I have never ever seen you telling the truth about India, fact is that India and its politicians are Lie machine and telling truth it seems is considered Naive, so fix your own home first before advising us. so you SIR are a hypocrit

There is no need for me to tell the truth about India, You know it already.

moazzamniaz

col9.gif

col9a.gif

bravo

Banned
Hassan Nisar is nothing but a prophet of doom. I wonder why he is always so negative, over critical and bitter. Maybe he had a difficult childhood or father issues.

Let me remind our dear Pakistanis that only 30 years ago, we were way ahead of India in all facets. We have had great unity and patriotism. Let us not focus the demise we have experienced starting from Zia. This only a bi-product of following American interest instead of peoples interest. Granted we are at a low point. But soon the Sun shall rise on our lands, and we will be free again. The forces of evil indians and americans will soon be beaten back into their holes.

The US who Mr. Nisar is so inspired with was burning blacks only 40 years ago. Doing extra-judicial killings and debating wheather the natives of Philipines were humans or monkeys. Dont be fooled by his dismissiveness and arrogance. We have always been on higher moral ground if nothing else. And we shall continue to be so.

We have a lot to be proud of.
Yes we are currently occupied by the corrupt puppets of the west, but by God we shall be free again. And then we shall have no place for such pessimistic cribbers as Hassan Nisar. (who I am sure would still continue to crib about one thing or the other).

Pakistani.. and Proud.

You still have not learn the lesson from talks!!
Self denial and contradiction will make you go more deep into the bog !!

bravo

Banned

India is surely not better either..it faces numerous problems viz corruption, illiteracy,terrorism,true democracy and poverty!!but it is surely going in somewhat forward direction!!

Every indian accept that india has long way to go ; but our neighbor pakistan is making our position bad in this world!!we have to live with our neighbors and we are affected by pakistan directly!!

frenes

Hasan Nisar tum per khuda ki beshumar *****. tum hama waqat mayusi phelany waly ho. her waqat zinda ar murda ko tankeed krny main koi moka nhi jany dety. tum gumrahi ar munafqt ki deewar per khry jitna jhot ko sach sabit krny ki koshish krty ho jald hi apny baap k bary kho gey "Meri maan mujhy peda nhi krna cha rhi thi mery baap ney us ko warghla liya ar main peda ho giya" Durfity mun,lakh ***** tery tey bagherta

ASQR1

India is surely not better either..it faces numerous problems viz corruption, illiteracy,terrorism,true democracy and poverty!!but it is surely going in somewhat forward direction!!

Every indian accept that india has long way to go ; but our neighbor pakistan is making our position bad in this world!!we have to live with our neighbors and we are affected by pakistan directly!!

Indian is being help over and above the norms of diplomacy and the reason is to keep India as a card to play against Pakistan and china, Indian being happy to see tremendous help pouring in and do not care to see the truth, instead want to keep enmity going against Pakistan to please foreigner instead of doing the sane thing of making peace in the neighborhood.

Until India does not see the truth, reality and the facts on the ground it will not be able to achieve what it boasts about. Boasting apart, war can come any time due to the prevailing problems, so make genuine peace and be part of the solution and not the problem.

Last edited:

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Hasan Nisar tum per khuda ki beshumar *****. tum hama waqat mayusi phelany waly ho. her waqat zinda ar murda ko tankeed krny main koi moka nhi jany dety. tum gumrahi ar munafqt ki deewar per khry jitna jhot ko sach sabit krny ki koshish krty ho jald hi apny baap k bary kho gey "Meri maan mujhy peda nhi krna cha rhi thi mery baap ney us ko warghla liya ar main peda ho giya" Durfity mun,lakh ***** tery tey bagherta
aap chahtay ho k andheray ko ujala kaha jaay,,,, agar keh dya tou kia aapko andheray main raah mil jaay ge? kia haal ho gya hai mulk ka ab bhi apni taareefain sunni hain aap nai?
bhai ye mulk oor tuut jaay ga,,, facts ko accept kero, rozana 50-100 martay hain be-gunah,,, kis kush-frhmi main ho ap?
apni weaknesses jano gay tou kuch behtar ho gay.