Hassan Nisar: What is wrong with us ie Pakistanis???

bravo

Banned
Indian is being help over and above the norms of diplomacy and the reason is to keep India as a card to play against Pakistan and china, Indian being happy to see tremendous help pouring in and do not care to see the truth, instead want to keep enmity going against Pakistan to please foreigner instead of doing the sane thing of making peace in the neighborhood.

Until India does not see the truth, reality and the facts on the ground it will not net able to achieve what it boasts about. Boasting apart war can come any time due to the prevailing problems, so make genuine peace and be part of the solution and not the problem.

1.India is getting no help from any country including west
2.India has built up itself with tough reforms which were introduced in 1990.its also a big country with enough natural resources,minerals to cater to heavy industrialization hence all western country including china wants india to prosper for their benefit!!China also wants india to grow !!

3.American might want to make india bigger and rival as competitor to china but where does pakistan come into picture?pakistan cant compete with india,china in any of the fields!!Live in reality dude!!India is not in american camps...it has good relations with usa and china both!!india needs chinese investment hence china cant be termed as indian emeny!!unlike pakistan,china has not imposed war on india barring 1963 once china was influence of mao!!

4.Pakistan should think about its future and good relations with india!!it has been regularly used by usa,china for their purpose!!
Learn to be independent and learn to install good politicians,control your military and agency ;bring them under 1 policy!!

Even indian govt cant trust pakistan bcoz they are confused whether pakistan govt have control over armed forces!!i hope you know your country problems more than me!!
i should not be lecturing you !!but democracy in pakistan is very immature and its at infancy level where political party use ethnic reasons to instigate riots !!
Get over it ;be free and fair ,independent ;and then we can talk about other issues

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1.India is getting no help from any country including west
2.India has built up itself with tough reforms which were introduced in 1990.its also a big country with enough natural resources,minerals to cater to heavy industrialization hence all western country including china wants india to prosper for their benefit!!China also wants india to grow !!

3.American might want to make india bigger and rival as competitor to china but where does pakistan come into picture?pakistan cant compete with india,china in any of the fields!!Live in reality dude!!India is not in american camps...it has good relations with usa and china both!!india needs chinese investment hence china cant be termed as indian emeny!!unlike pakistan,china has not imposed war on india barring 1963 once china was influence of mao!!

4.Pakistan should think about its future and good relations with india!!it has been regularly used by usa,china for their purpose!!
Learn to be independent and learn to install good politicians,control your military and agency ;bring them under 1 policy!!

Even indian govt cant trust pakistan bcoz they are confused whether pakistan govt have control over armed forces!!i hope you know your country problems more than me!!
i should not be lecturing you !!but democracy in pakistan is very immature and its at infancy level where political party use ethnic reasons to instigate riots !!
Get over it ;be free and fair ,independent ;and then we can talk about other issues

Being big is a false understanding of the facts in this world, all the big economies or most of therm are small.

1. Germany
2. Japan.
3. England
4. Ukraine. (All industrial and manufacturing for Russian is done by Ukraine)
5. France.( their Augusta submarines and jet fighters are back bone of Euro fighters.)

India listened more to others than Pakistan, the main reason for Partition was the result of Indian leaders at the time listening to and used as puppets by English than listening to the genuine greviences of Muslims at the time.

I donot believe in the length of time that democracy needs to be good, you only need good leaders, case in point is china, they never has so called Democracy but they are kicking the buts right now in every sphere.

Your statement about our Army and if it is under the control of GOP is false as on one point you mention that leaders are corrupt than you use Army word against leaders is a statement based on double talk.

Good relation can only happens if they are based on truth, ground reality and respect, In this day no one is big in power as WMD's can take care of all big Armies in a jiffy, so do not go gloating about numbers, show some respect to all, solve problems by democratic means specialy Kashmir, boasting about India about being the biggest Democracy in the world does not mean anything if it does not practice it when it does not allow Kashmiris their right to choose their destiny.

bravo

Banned
Being big is a false understanding of the facts in this world, all the big economies or most of therm are small.

1. Germany
2. Japan.
3. England
4. Ukraine. (All industrial and manufacturing for Russian is done by Ukraine)
5. France.( their Augusta submarines and jet fighters are back bone of Euro fighters.)
ukraine is not a big economy,russia is !!in years(by 2030) to come ;germnay,france and japan economy will not be big!!

Only china,usa and indian economy ; european union (biggest among all ) as a whole could be termed big from global perspective!!

India listened more to others than Pakistan, the main reason for Partition was the result of Indian leaders at the time listening to and used as puppets by English than listening to the genuine greviences of Muslims at the time.

are you sleeping ?india congress party hardly ruled pakistani areas for 3-5 years under british govt which was more of an adhoc job with no control over ground reality!!jinnah sahab started spreading his idea of pakistan since 1940!!Anyway we indians are happy with partition and lets not talk about past!!
I donot believe in the length of time that democracy needs to be good, you only need good leaders, case in point is china, they never has so called Democracy but they are kicking the buts right now in every sphere.

Your statement about our Army and if it is under the control of GOP is false as on one point you mention that leaders are corrupt than you use Army word against leaders is a statement based on double talk.

China is communist but capitalist country..i love their governance but indians were democratic since day1 and we would never be like them...

democracy is slow but sustainable !!

Good relation can only happens if they are based on truth, ground reality and respect, In this day no one is big in power as WMD's can take care of all big Armies in a jiffy, so do not go gloating about numbers, show some respect to all, solve problems by democratic means specialy Kashmir, boasting about India about being the biggest Democracy in the world does not mean anything if it does not practice it when it does not allow Kashmiris their right to choose their destiny.

WMD and nuclear bombs are meager tools of deterrence..no one uses them until you are half destroyed !!India is certainly a big democracy and its solving its problems including kashmir peacefully!!nothing to boast but in 10-20 years india would be role model for a successful secular democratic country!!

Unicorn

Banned
But i need to hear from your mouth.

Here it comes directly from the horse's mouth. India is classified as a third world country along with many other third world country. Among the lists of the countries with over a certain population from top to bottom India ranks 72 from last stats it improved its standing. I think there are three or four countries that should be behind and and similar number ahead, that is based on my travels. I am not saying that all people who live in third world countries are third world people.

My assessment for the future is that India will remain a third world country for quite some time and it always be a third world country unless it controls its population. To me population is the biggest problem corruption second.

I have said my peace, now off to races.

ASQR1

in 2030 , you said about Germany, japan and France, but where would India be in 2030

About your spaculation for becoming big, you are connecting Indian economy to USA, what a speculation

China is communist but capitalistic what a double talk.

WMD's are meager tools of deterrence, this how one lives in fools paradise.

Last edited:

forum4email

Councller (250+ posts)
حسن نثار کاتعلق سیکولر نظریات کے ان دانشوروں سے ہوتا ہے جنہیں پاکستانیوں اورمسلمانوں میں غلطیوں اورخامیوں کے سوائے کچھ نہیں ہے اور یہاں پر کبھی بھی کوئی تبدیلی نظرنہیں آئی گئی۔ اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کے ہم نے بطور قوم بہت غلطیاں کی ہیں اور ہمیں سچ بھی سننا چاہیے لیکن دانشور وہ ہوتا ہے جو غلطیوں کے ساتھ قوم کی خوبیاں بھی بیان کرتا ہے اور راستہ بھی بتاتا ہے۔ یہ تو سوائے ہمیں امریکی جھولی میں ڈالنے کے اور ان کو سلام کرنے کے کوئی اور راستہ بتانے کے لیے بھی تیار نہیں۔ اس کے نزدیک الطاف حسین پاکستان کا سب سے بڑا اورسچا لیڈر ہے۔ جو علامہ اقبال کو کوئی مقام دینے کو تیار نہ ہو اور سب سے بڑھ کر جس کی نظر میں ڈاکٹر قدیر چور ہو۔ آپ خود سمجھ سکتے ہیں کہ یہ سی آئی اے کے وار میڈیا پارٹنر ہیں جو نظریاتی طور پر اس نوجوانوں کو گمراہی کی جانب گامزن کرنے پر لگے ہوئے ہیں۔ حسن نثار کی چند باتوں درست ہیں مگربہت ساری باتیں یہ بندہ جھوٹا بولتا ہے ۔ اور اس قوم کو یہ مایوسی کازہرپھیلا رہا ہے۔

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is nothing but a prophet of doom. I wonder why he is always so negative, over critical and bitter. Maybe he had a difficult childhood or father issues.

Let me remind our dear Pakistanis that only 30 years ago, we were way ahead of India in all facets. We have had great unity and patriotism. Let us not focus the demise we have experienced starting from Zia. This only a bi-product of following American interest instead of peoples interest. Granted we are at a low point. But soon the Sun shall rise on our lands, and we will be free again. The forces of evil indians and americans will soon be beaten back into their holes.

The US who Mr. Nisar is so inspired with was burning blacks only 40 years ago. Doing extra-judicial killings and debating wheather the natives of Philipines were humans or monkeys. Dont be fooled by his dismissiveness and arrogance. We have always been on higher moral ground if nothing else. And we shall continue to be so.

We have a lot to be proud of.
Yes we are currently occupied by the corrupt puppets of the west, but by God we shall be free again. And then we shall have no place for such pessimistic cribbers as Hassan Nisar. (who I am sure would still continue to crib about one thing or the other).

Pakistani.. and Proud.
so true, and do you see how all these indians liked his negative comments against pakistanis, But how can they forget that everything he is saying is almost true for indians as well they just keep it under the cover from international community.

Mughal1

حسن نثار کاتعلق سیکولر نظریات کے ان دانشوروں سے ہوتا ہے جنہیں پاکستانیوں اورمسلمانوں میں غلطیوں اورخامیوں کے سوائے کچھ نہیں ہے اور یہاں پر کبھی بھی کوئی تبدیلی نظرنہیں آئی گئی۔ اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کے ہم نے بطور قوم بہت غلطیاں کی ہیں اور ہمیں سچ بھی سننا چاہیے لیکن دانشور وہ ہوتا ہے جو غلطیوں کے ساتھ قوم کی خوبیاں بھی بیان کرتا ہے اور راستہ بھی بتاتا ہے۔ یہ تو سوائے ہمیں امریکی جھولی میں ڈالنے کے اور ان کو سلام کرنے کے کوئی اور راستہ بتانے کے لیے بھی تیار نہیں۔ اس کے نزدیک الطاف حسین پاکستان کا سب سے بڑا اورسچا لیڈر ہے۔ جو علامہ اقبال کو کوئی مقام دینے کو تیار نہ ہو اور سب سے بڑھ کر جس کی نظر میں ڈاکٹر قدیر چور ہو۔ آپ خود سمجھ سکتے ہیں کہ یہ سی آئی اے کے وار میڈیا پارٹنر ہیں جو نظریاتی طور پر اس نوجوانوں کو گمراہی کی جانب گامزن کرنے پر لگے ہوئے ہیں۔ حسن نثار کی چند باتوں درست ہیں مگربہت ساری باتیں یہ بندہ جھوٹا بولتا ہے ۔ اور اس قوم کو یہ مایوسی کازہرپھیلا رہا ہے۔

Dear forum4email, hamari asal bimaari mazhab parasti hai jisne ham ko maflooj karke rakh diya hai. Is ka hal mazhab ko chodna hai. Hamaara doosra masla deen ki samajh boojh na hona hai, aur is ka hal deen ki saheeh samajh boojh haasil karna hai.

Jab ap ke yeh masle hal ho jayen tab aap aage badh sakte hen.

regards and all the best

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
if I told you facts about what is the history of Europe and North America and Japan and China and Africa, you will be flabbergasted, but no Media or politicians ever want to talk about it because it is so dark, so tell Mr. Hassan Nisar to learn from Histories of others and than compare, Muslims were much more civilized as compare to the histories of others and to only insult Muslims is a ignorant thing to do when you do not know and compare it to the histories of others.

So tell Mr. hassn NIsar that he needs to learn the truth about the histories of the world, compare and than talk.

He is telling us our mistakes so we can improve. What do u want he should start praising we are the best. Self praise is no praise. He praise all those people who did something good for muslims as he talk abt sir syed ahmed khan.

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont see anything wrong in his ideology. The difference between him and others is that they keep the bitter realities inside and when they discuss they present a sugar coated statements and our innocent nation still thinks that we are the supreme power and the best nation and that we can defeat anyone easily while others come inside our territory and complete their missions with no hurdle. Hasan Nisar speak truth and that becomes his crime. He shows us our real face where we stand but unfortunately we are so habitual of sugar coated pills and therefore we call him an agent of other countries ...

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
hasan nisaar bohat hi theek baat karta hai although im not agreed with him what he have said about ALLAMA IQBAL but what is the main problem with pakistani nation is that we are not educated.hasan nisar kay dil meine dard hai karb hai jo uss ko mehsoos hota hai jab muslim aur pakistaniyo ki haatalt ko daikhta hai.sir sayed was right that we should learn english coz that was the future language dat time which is proven now.hum ko tallem ko aam karna chahiye agar pakistan ki haalat badlni hai pakistan k andar bara talent hai potencial be hai iss qaum meine agay janay ka INSHALLAH hum jaine gaye bas ek muhibe wata sacha musalmaan leader jiss din iss qaum ko mill gia pakistan will be the top of the world.inshallah.

you are correct oor yahan pe jo jo loog hasan nisar ko galiyan day rahay hain, Allah na karay un k ghar mai bhi agar koi isi terha BUM, GOLI, ZULM etc ka shikar ho gya tou wo bhi HASAN NISAR bann jaiingay
hasan nisar is liye ander se jala hua hai k wo dard mahsuus kerta hai ooroon ka,,, which is great.

Scorpion

Banned
Hasan Nisar is negative of every thing except Altaf . . . .

Look at wisdom of this brainless so called intellectual . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
you are correct oor yahan pe jo jo loog hasan nisar ko galiyan day rahay hain, Allah na karay un k ghar mai bhi agar koi isi terha BUM, GOLI, ZULM etc ka shikar ho gya tou wo bhi HASAN NISAR bann jaiingay
hasan nisar is liye ander se jala hua hai k wo dard mahsuus kerta hai ooroon ka,,, which is great.

Hasan Nisar ka ghar kon BUM, GOLI, ZULM ka shikar hua hai . . . . Have you seen his state . . . .

He instigate the poor to rise against the thanadars and Patwaris very good, but why he himself not rise against the corrupt instead of delivering his Bull S h i t s . . . . He is a very well contacted man with contacts with the Military, Bureaucracy, Politicians and USA which is a proof of his hypocrisy . . . .

Ya Munafiq agar dard mehsoos karta hota na tu phr Altaf jaisay K u t t a y ka supporter na hota . . . . Ya app ka Hasan Nisar ko support karnay ki waja ya ha ka aap Altaf ka supporter khud hain . . . .

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Hasan nisar is a dog who can only bark, this guy has no manners what so ever. Always calling Faisalabad as layalpor shows his evil mentality. His family migrated from Jalandhar and he is always showing his nostalgia about his sh** jalandhar. We people in pakistani punjab gave these snakes refuge in 1947 and now they are biting us. This dog is anti-pakistani, anti-islam and anti-muslims. He has more love for non-muslims than muslims, always giving lectures about the achievement of kafirs but not taking into account the evil side of their medieval culture.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)

Hasan Nisar ka ghar kon BUM, GOLI, ZULM ka shikar hua hai . . . . Have you seen his state . . . .

He instigate the poor to rise against the thanadars and Patwaris very good, but why he himself not rise against the corrupt instead of delivering his Bull S h i t s . . . . He is a very well contacted man with contacts with the Military, Bureaucracy, Politicians and USA which is a proof of his hypocrisy . . . .

Ya Munafiq agar dard mehsoos karta hota na tu phr Altaf jaisay K u t t a y ka supporter na hota . . . . Ya app ka Hasan Nisar ko support karnay ki waja ya ha ka aap Altaf ka supporter khud hain . . . .

bhai meray mera leader sirf IMRAN KHAN hai
but why he himself not rise against the corrupt instead of delivering his Bull S h i t s . . .
iska jawab ye hai k columns mai, or TV pe sach bole ker wo apna hissa ada ker raha hai,,, wo aik writer hai column nawees hai, wo apni jaga sahi corruption k root causes qoom ko bata raha hai,,, qoom apni ghalti sunnay se naraz hai
jis ko jo hunar Allah nai dya hai wo us hunar k mutabiq deliver keraiga, har insan Leader nahi ban sakta, har insan apni ahliyat k mutabiq deliver keraiga
eg ap Pakistan ko buland or corruption se paak dekhna chahtay ho lakin kia is k liye zaruri hai k aap leader ho k corruption k khelaf rise kero?
rahi baat USA ya kisi foji se taalluqaat ki,,,, kisi bhi department main achay maqsad k liye kisi se bhi taalluqaat qaim kiyay ja saktay hain,,, Imran Khan k jitnay taalluqaat India, UK main hain, itnay tou kisi Pakistani k nahi ,,, tou kia wo corrupt ho gya? nahi,,,