Hassan Nisar: What is wrong with us ie Pakistanis???

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I am surprised to see you are on this forum. This forum is for humans, you are here spreading hate and war between humans. Thats like worst then being animal.. I thought shaitan used to get captured during ramadan, you mustve slipped out somehow (omg)

Since this guy has come on this forum there are more fights regarding sects/political parties/ ethnicity. Moderator please look into this

I have the ability to bring you at your place but the rules of this forum do not allow me.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I am surprised to see you are on this forum. This forum is for humans, you are here spreading hate and war between humans. Thats like worst then being animal.. I thought shaitan used to get captured during ramadan, you mustve slipped out somehow (omg)

Since this guy has come on this forum there are more fights regarding sects/political parties/ ethnicity. Moderator please look into this

I went through your comments history and I have found why my comments hurt you, I am happy that my comments are teasing a q*****.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have the ability to bring you at your place but the rules of this forum do not allow me.

so it means you will talk so failthy that the rules will not allow you to do so?..
I did not go through the history of your comments because you are not that important for me, well to be honest you are not important at all but what hurts me is when you are giving bad name to islam and my prophet Muhammad pbuh. Thus it is my responsiblity as a muslim to tell the world that people like you do exisit in this world but are very few in numbers. They did exist at the time of the all the prophets as well and these are the people Quran warns us agsinst.
You guys are here to spread the hatred in the world but unfortunately the hatred is being spread among you. You came to crush the peace loving God fearing people but God has crushed you.. there is still time to open your eyes and learn...

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
first of all Hassan nisar is very much confused person. some of his things makes very much sense some do not make sense at all.
he doesn't know about Islamic history. He said what are the muslim's achievements in science and technology. He should know that muslim scientists were the first one who started practical science. Before muslim there was age of Greek philosphers who used to present theories and never try to do experiments. these were muslims who did the experience and discovered a lot of phenomenons.

Type "muslim scientists" in youtube and you will see
and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpwLHJJr7Po
Ask this ignorant person who invented the camera (ibn-alhaitham), who invented urea (jaber bin hayyan), who invented cannon, who is alberuni (algebra), alkhandi (counting ), ibn seina ( who wrote more then hundred books on medicines), and lot more. he is saying what muslims have contributed.

He is impressed and praise western world alot. he doesn't know the american were just savages and they took this land from red indians and what they did with them. britians have occupied whole world and india by deception and by all unfair means. their great history is just 200 year old which is totally based on deception, unfair means and bloodshed but Muslim history is more then 1400 years old. Still they are the owner of best lands of the world and still western world, having everthing, are still jealous from muslim and look toward Muslim lands.

In one thing I am agreed with him that we claim to be muslim but we for all of teachings of Islam. But this what everybody knows. In all other thing he is non sense idiot.