HAPPY IQBAL DAY 2 ALL.

Iqbal Day 2009

15-392x254.jpg

Iqbal Day 2009 - Events and Programs: http://disna.us/iqbal_day_2009_events.html

Iqbal Day Special - Some Rare pictures: http://disna.us/Iqbal.html

Iqbal Day Special: 30+ Very Rare Audios - A collection of 150+ Audios of Kalam e Iqbal: http://disna.us/AUDIOS.html

Iqbal Day Special: Allama Iqbal Wallpapers Section: http://disna.us/allama_iqbal_wallpapers.html

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
[google:2wu0rag7]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8a/Iqbal.jpg/200px-Iqbal.jpg[/google:2wu0rag7]
2day 9 November HAPPY IQBAL DAY 2 ALL
Muhammad Iqbal
Islamic Philosophy

Muhammad Iqbal
????? ???? ?????
Hazrat Allama Sir Dr. Muhammad Iqbal (Punjabi, Urdu: ????? ???? ?????; November 9, 1877 Sialkot April 21, 1938 Lahore) was a Persian and Urdu poet, philosopher and politician [1] whose vision of an independent state for the Muslims of British India was to inspire the creation of Pakistan. He is commonly referred to as Allama Iqbal (????? ??????, Allama meaning "Scholar").
After studying in Cambridge, Munich and Heidelberg, Iqbal established a law practice, but concentrated primarily on writing scholarly works on politics, economics, history, philosophy and religion. He is best known for his poetic works, including Asrar-e-Khudiwhich brought a knighthood Rumuz-e-Bekhudi, and the Bang-e-Dara, with its enduring patriotic song Tarana-e-Hind. In India, he is widely regarded for the patriotic song, Saare Jahan Se Achcha. In Afghanistan and Iran, where he is known as Iqb?l-e L?hor? (????? ??????? Iqbal of Lahore), he is highly regarded for his Persian works.
Iqbal was a strong proponent of the political and spiritual revival of Islamic civilisation across the world, but specifically in South Asia; a series of famous lectures he delivered to this effect were published as The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam. One of the most prominent leaders of the All India Muslim League, Iqbal encouraged the creation of a "state in northwestern India for Muslims" in his 1930 presidential address.[2] Iqbal encouraged and worked closely with Muhammad Ali Jinnah, and he is known as Muffakir-e-Pakistan ("The Thinker of Pakistan"), Shair-e-Mashriq ("The Poet of the East"), and Hakeem-ul-Ummat ("The Sage of Ummah"). He is officially recognized as the national poet of Pakistan.[3][4][5] The anniversary of his birth (??? ????? ???? ?????? - Y?m-e Wel?dat-e Mu?ammad Iqb?l) is on November 9, and is a national holiday in Pakistan.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Iqbal message to pakistan Destiny

this is prediction of Allama iqbal for pakistan please THINK about the message and u will find all solutions to our current problems
may god bless his soul in heavens ameen jazakhalla kahir [pk flag]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftXGzASWIg4[/video]

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Iqbal Day 2009

good work thanks for sharing here is my little tribute to great teacher of mulsim ummma
may god bless his soul ameen
Message to Youth of Pakistan and MUslim umma in general

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbPcSza3AcE[/video]

MUFAKIR_E_PAKSITAN-408x266.jpg

Sometime after this meeting, Jinnah turned to Matlub Saiyid, who had been present at the Lahore session, and said: Iqbal is no more amongst us, but had he been alive he would have been happy to know that we did exactly what he wanted us to do.

Comment made after the passage of Lahore Resolution, March 23, 1940
Jinnah, Creator of Pakistan by Hector Bolitho (London, 1954), p.129

DOWNLOAD WALLPAPER: http://disna.us/files/MUFAKIR_E_PAKSITAN

shair_e_mashriq-408x266.jpg

my long lasting love of Iqbal (which began when I was a student in Berlin during the war) has led me to publish a number of works which are more or less relevant for a study of his contribution to Muslim thought . In many articles I have tried to show Iqbal in the context of Islamic modernism, or deal with his imagery.

Prof. Dr. Annemarie Schimmel

DOWNLOAD WALLPAPER: http://disna.us/files/shair_e_mashriq.jpg

Waffen SS

Banned
Iqbal is nothing but a Churba (copy) of "Friedrich Nietzsche".

When will we ever produce something genuine.

By the way, who cares about some lame poetry.

We need science and not some philosophical crap by NON-PRACTICAL, USELESS, LAZY people.

Can someone tell me when will we celebrate those days when IQBAL murdered his 3 girl friends. What are the dates ? :roll:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ waffle :oops:

--You seem bewildered enough to have confused this amateur (comparing repulsion shown in his works) product of a fascist/nazism obsessed nation with Allama Iqbal but again it all boils down to your inability to grasp the spiritual and religious context he portrayed through out his fabulous poetry :ugeek: ..it's like comparing apples and oranges :shock:

--You may stoop to the level of vehemently opposing/ridiculing any new breed of technocrats based on your myopic views and quite ludicrous approach :oops:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Biblical days it was considered a miracle for an ass to speak.
Now it would be a miracle if one kept quiet.

Waffen SS

Banned
patriot said:
In Biblical days it was considered a miracle for an ass to speak.
Now it would be a miracle if one kept quiet.

It seems as if you have been spiritually enriched by the so-called Allama Iqbal. Your spiritual enlightment is clearly evident from your choice of words.

I wonder what image Iqbal had of a SHAHEEN in his mind. Yeah, I know now. A person who outrightly abuses and has no counter-argument. :lol: :lol:

Your post has just proved my point. Iqbal and his poetry is useless.

Keep flying high :lol:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

--Your take is Nothing more 'n better than outlining Projection in it's true sense :)

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Waffen SS

I think you have to quote the sources of those allegations which you have labelled against the great Dr Muhammad Iqbal as it is obvious to me that why some of the slurs are being pasted on his great personality. Anyhow today I want to say something about your obsession with the so called Physical Sciences.

Well dear its a consensus among the intelligentsia of this world that the current world in which we are living have got the number of physical scientists that have never ever existed at any age and even if we put the scientists number from the antiquity then even they will considerably fall short from the current number of scientists which are currently living and residing in this world. Great times arent they in which we are living and one must be proud of their contributions and research which have made our lives so comfortable and luxurious. Here are some of the rough stats and figures of that Great Development and Prosperity which these new age scientists have (Delusional view and perspective from people like you whos Qalima nowadays is science & technology) brought to the mankind and to the world in general.

According to the World Banks development indicators report in 2005 almost half the population of the current world is living below the line of poverty (The threshold of this line is set by this exploitative tool of Capitalists is that a person who is forced to live under $2.50 a day).

Every year six million children die around the world and therefore are unfortunate (Or call it fortunate whatever it might fits) not to see their fifth birthday. Source Un Millennium Project Report, Published 2006.

Every day approximately 800 million people sleep without having a morsel in their bellies and among those 800 300 million are children. Again the source is the above mentioned UN report.

Now I can go on and on and God knows that I can achieve a PhD on this subject if I continue to do more research in coming three years with full academic verve. But Ill not do that my point for the worshippers of science & technology is that does your great scientists and technologists have given the basic necessities to the common populace of this world despite of having their enormous research papers, some Nobel prizes and some exceptional advancement in producing or enhancing the products line for the few privileged ruling classes of this world? Does todays man can sleep with peace and tranquillity despite of having the great number of scientific gadgets and knowledge in his surroundings? Does the majority of women are not forced to sell their bodies in order to feed themselves and their infants around the world? Does your scientists sitting in their labs have make it sure that whether their scientific research has enable to remove the injustices and corruption (In its all forms) from the world and enable the deprived classes of the humanity to make development at any scale?

And if your answer is no which Im sure it would be a profound no unless you resort to the idiotcity of lame and irrational arguments then I would say to you and of your same intellectual type to go and hang themselves out of shame and utter regret by boasting on those spurious and hollow things which is not the panacea of the suffering humanity. Current humanity whos in emotional, physical & spiritual pain can only have their remedies from the same useless and lame people like Dr Muhammad Iqbal who asks for the research on the atoms of humans soul not on the atoms of a solid material. Because once the humanity can detect and decipher the realities of souls atoms then and only then they can hope to find some eternal bliss and comfort of mind. For me I would prefer these lame and lazy people like Dr Muhammad Iqbal on any given day than your so called high profile material scientist who have given nothing but despair and sufferings to the humanity (Or maybe not solving at all those sufferings which the humanity is going through in this current age).

Waffen SS

Banned
GRAPES ARE SOUR !n :lol: :lol:

If some impoverished nations (unfortunately that includes our fatherland, Pakistan) and their societies cannot prosper and advance in SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, they start DEMONIZING SCIENCE.

What a patheic opinion. The inferiority complex is forcing you to RANK a poet over scientific geniuses of human history.

When will this PATHETIC ROMANTICISM end.

You say that scientists have not helped mankind. Sir Alexender Fleming discovered antibiotic pencillin which uptill now has saved many millions of people. There are countless other examples.

And a poet is above him :lol: :lol:

If this is the priority of Pakistanis, then don't blame others for the state of affairs. LEARN SCIENCE and burn this philosophical crap.

Only a loser would deny the importance of science and technology.

By the way, iqbal's crap doesnot help me when I am treating my patients. :roll:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

GRAPES ARE SOUR

--Couldn't agree more on Projection you used,quite fits you :lol:

--Either an agnostic or a sadistic would fantasize upon such a fascist who had this ideation of persecution and who ruthlessly preyed upon live humans to further his retard vision of benefiting science by crushing all the morals and ethics :oops: .doesn't sit well with "Oath of Hypocrites" :roll:

--list is quite long 'n' endless so leave you with a link:

http://www.remember.org/educate/medexp.html