Ghazwa-e-Hind Dream (Intezar by Haroon ur Raseed)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Second time Haroon ur Rasheed mentioned about Ghazwa-e-Hind Dream told by his neighbor Muhammad Azam/Azeem.
Read first column published on 19 Feb, 2010 at http://spiritual-pakistan-future.blogspot.com/2011/01/haroon-ur-raseed-jang-newspaper.html

Read the highlighted paragraph
Intizar-14+May+2011-1.GIF

Intizar-14+May+2011-2.GIF

M javed

Banned
Imran Khan main konsi derveshi hay ke Haroon Rashid heele bahaane se uss ka naam le aata hay.

Haroon Rashid apne falsafon main kahein na kahein Imran Khan ko fit kerne ki koshish kerta hay - ye boht bari bad-dyanti hay.

Ye taange ke pehye ko kyun mercedes ke saath fit kerne ki koshish kerte hain. Ye baat samajh main nahein aati.

Kya Haroon Rashid ko iss jhoot per haqiqat-afshaani nahein kerni chahye keh wo hamain kyun kissi gerdaab main phansana chahte hain.

Haroon Rashid ko ye haqq kiss ne dya. Ye sochne ki zaroorat hay.

Theek hay tumhain uss se siassi aqeedat ho sakti hay - yeh tumhara zaati moamla hay - iss main koi dakhal-andazi nahein ker sakta - Lekan khuda ra apni zaati soch ko apni hadd takk rakho- isse poori qoam per kyun mossallat kerna chahte ho.

Mur mur ker credit ussi ko hi dene ki koshish kerte ho. Kuch eemaandaari aur dyantdaari ka saboot do. 18 crore awaam kya tumhare haath main ghulaam hain.

Last edited:

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan main konsi derveshi hay ke Haroon Rashid heele bahaane se uss ka naam le aata hay.

Haroon Rashid apne falsafon main kahein na kahein Imran Khan ko fit kerne ki koshish kerta hay - ye boht bari bad-dyanti hay.

Kya Haroon Rashid ko iss jhoot per haqiqat-afshaani nahein kerni chahye keh wo hamain kyun kissi gerdaab main phansana chahte hain.

Theek hay tumhain uss se siassi aqeedat ho sakti hay - yeh tumhara zaati moamla hay - iss main koi dakhat-andazi nahein ker sakta - Lekan khuda ra apni zaati soch ko apni hadd takk rakho- isse poori qoam per kyun mossallat kerna chahte ho.

Reference which he has made about Imran Khan is a fact.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i still beleive k anay walay dino men inn hukumrano se bhi ziada kameenay log hukumran banain gay... kon kahta hay k ham zaheen tareen qoam hain... ham asay log hain jo aik hi kisam k logon se baar baar dhoka khatay aye hain ..aur momin aik soorakh se do baar nahi dasa ja sakta..hamari qoam ki memeory dunia men sab qomon se kamzor hay.. revolution wahan aya krtay hain jahan bhair chaal na chali jati ho.. aaj bhi ham na to vote ko sahi istemaal kr sakay hain aur na hi aenda karnay ka koi imkaan hay..

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Ok Ok, I have sent him an e-mail next time he is going to fit AH, NS, AZ, YG, AW, happy now? But question is will they fit, in his philosophy?

Ye taange ke pehye ko kyun mercedes ke saath fit kerne ki koshish kerte hain. Ye baat samajh main nahein aati.

Yeah, I agree, he shouldn't compare taanga with Mercedes. Who do you have in mind as Mercedes? The names I have given above are Mercedes no doubt, thats why Haroon Rashid don't like them, got it?

Let us look at the fact, AH, lives like a king on money of others, order to kill people if they don't pay Chanda for his lavish life style. Orders killing of his opponents inside and outside the party.

NS has transferred millions of dollars overseas by using illegal means. He is paying RS5000 tax while living like kings. Have foregone billions of rupees in loans. His mills were perpetually in loss, but the overall wealth and the numbers of mills keep increasing. This is the only miracle worker in trade in business in the world, who gets rich by not earning a profit but still keep acquiring new business assets and his personal wealth also increases. Otherwise I challenge his followers to produce evidence of him paying personal Income Tax over the years and his businesses paying Corporation Tax or Tax on businesses over the years. You can conclusively prove that he has ill gotten wealth. Put Asif in front of me, and I will send him home naked without any resemblance of decency. But unfortunately they come in front of anchors like Kashif, spread lies and get away with it. Kashif does not know where his back side is, how is he going to ask pertinent questions to expose Asif and Nawaz?

Or you may want to call AZ as Mercedes. You will be doing injustice to him. He is a super sonic jet, so please correct yourself. He is the fast walker, who has become dollar billionaire, without a business or ever paying any income tax. You see, he is far ahead of NS, he does not even given any indication that he is ever going to get involved in the non-sense like NS to justify his wealth from how much they the Sharif family pay in Taxes. Instead he has people like Faisal Abidi and Sharmila as his advisers. Try talking something sensible to them.[hilar]
I say less about YG is better. He is the slime ball who is quitely building an empire, without much resources. The thief has only one goal in mind, to loot as much as he could, knowing this is the only chance he is going to get.

Same is for AW, his ANP is probably amongst the most corrupt and KPK is the most corrupt provincial government in Pakistan.

Yes, sir they are Mercedes, no doubt. And I gather you compared IK to taanga? Am I right! Yes he is a taanga, he moves slowly like majority of Pakistanis. No corruption, no quick bucks. Yeah got to agree with you.(bigsmile)

Now answer my questions how many people in Pakistan can afford Mercedes? How many people the Mercedes holders represent? With what majority of people of Pakistan would associate themselves to a taanga or a Mercedes, as their representative, reflecting their own life style and affordability?

And you think Pakistani nation is not in a "Gardab" now? You want me to spell it out for you?

Whoever you support, the problem is they are not representing the people of Pakistan ,but are rather slaves of their own selfish aims and goals.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
1- Haroon can be a good analyst when he is not biased. His issue is he gets totally bias when it comes to 2 things. Army and Imran khan. Take a look at any of his analysis. he will keep trying to proove these two. I do read his articles and listen to him but when it comes to these two things i dont believe in him. Cause he closes his eyes when it comes to these.

Theek hay tumhain uss se siassi aqeedat ho sakti hay - yeh tumhara zaati moamla hay - iss main koi dakhal-andazi nahein ker sakta - Lekan khuda ra apni zaati soch ko apni hadd takk rakho- isse poori qoam per kyun mossallat kerna chahte ho.

Mur mur ker credit ussi ko hi dene ki koshish kerte ho. Kuch eemaandaari aur dyantdaari ka saboot do. 18 crore awaam kya tumhare haath main ghulaam hain.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
baba haroon sahab ne likha to sahih he lakin insaaf nhi kia...........insaaf tb hota jb faujion ki corruption k barey me b likhta..........

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہارون رشید صاحب آپ الله کے نور سے دکھیکر لکھتے ھیں

با کمال لکھتے ھیں ۔ آپکو خراج تحسیں پیش خدمت ھے ۔

اھل دنیا یہاں جو آتے ھیں اپنے انگا ر ساتھ لاتے ھیں۔

پھول بے پروا ہیں تو گرم نوا ہو یا نہ ھو

کارواں بے حس ھے آواز درا ھو یا نہ ھو
شمع محفل ھو کے تو جب سوز سے خالی رھا
تیرے پروانے بھی اس لذت سے بیگانے رھے ۔ اقبال۔شمع
یقیں محکم عمل پہیم محبت فاتح عالم
جہاد زندگانی میں ھیں یہ مردوں کی شمشیریں ۔
الله ھمیں اور ھمارے حکمرانوں کو بھی اس نور سے نوازے۔امین

:jazak:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
baba haroon sahab ne likha to sahih he lakin insaaf nhi kia...........insaaf tb hota jb faujion ki corruption k barey me b likhta..........

Mufti Samar Sahib! Baad salam kay arz hay keh, Mein agar fouj ko kuch salwaatein suna doun to kia meray gunah bhi muaaf ho jaaein gay ya mera kafara alag tareeqay say ada ho ga. yaani Zaid Hamid ko slwaatein sunany par;)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab Aik baat to confirm hai aur lazmi hogi hai k Ghazwa-e-Hind hona hai. Khushnaseeb honge vo log jo iss Ghazwa mein hissa lain ge. aur ghazi ya shaheed hon ge. Allah humain iss ka hissa banaye. Iss se bari saadaat koi aur nahin.

Inshallah Jab Ghazwa-e-Hind start huwa to Muslims apni Jaan , Maal aur Izzat sub laga dain ge.

Jang-e-Yarmook ka aik waqiya - Iqbal

4.GIF

Inshallah when after the victory of Ghazwa-e-Hind.

10.GIF

drkjke

one big mistake haroon rasheed always makes is that he gives false references from quran and hadeeth which are never there in first place.

for example here he mentions that prophet pbuh said that hindi and turk muslims will fight ghazwa e hind than they will conquer india

in no hadeeth hindi or turk muslims are mentioned conquering india.i challenge anyone to find it.but it should not be false!as giving false made up hadeeth is greatest sin.

haroon rasheed should be careful as even little distortion of hadeeth or quran makes one target of big azaab from allah.

there are only three hadeeth about ghazwa e hind and in these hadeeth neither hindi muslims nor turk muslims are mentioned,they are all quoted from hazrat soban raziallah unhu,check them out yourself.
these hadeeth say that muslims will fight a jihad near very end of time and will conquer india than the same muslims will go and fight against jews and chrsitians in israel under command of hazrat eesa raziallah unhu,both these groups of muslims will be free from hell fire...
so in both hadeeth it is not mentioned at all that who will be the muslims who will fight ghazwa e hind.

naimat shah wali in his prophecies does describe ghazwa e hind in detail and he too never mentions hindi muslims!he mentions that afghan ,turks and arab etc mujahideen will suddenly rise up and earth will shake under their feet and these mujahideen will conquer lahore, aagraa, delhi and beyond!!!!!

i hope next time haroon rasheed is careful when quoting hadeeth and quran .i gave up reading him after i wrote him to be careful when quoting unreal quran ayats and and hadeeth ,but he totally ignored my request .and from above article it is clear he is still on his old ways!

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab Aik baat to confirm hai aur lazmi hogi hai k Ghazwa-e-Hind hona hai. Khushnaseeb honge vo log jo iss Ghazwa mein hissa lain ge. aur ghazi ya shaheed hon ge. Allah humain iss ka hissa banaye. Iss se bari saadaat koi aur nahin.

Inshallah Jab Ghazwa-e-Hind start huwa to Muslims apni Jaan , Maal aur Izzat sub laga dain ge.

Jang-e-Yarmook ka aik waqiya - Iqbal

4.GIF

Inshallah when after the victory of Ghazwa-e-Hind.

10.GIF

gajwa e hind hahahaha [hilar].....and you people are making religion a tool to justify all your misadventures.....

I remember a song and school prayer

humko man ki shakti dena,man vijay kare...
dosroo ko jay se pehle,khud ko jay kare......

It mean o god give power to win myself and my mind before I try to win others.
this is because when you win youself,you don't carry dogmatic views towards material life.

let me come to your gajwa e hind......you people don't have ability to hold
pakistan together,begalis couldn't stay with you, you people screwed up
balochis and pathans,...what else remain.fact is that your collapse is inevitable
and now even GOD can't help you people.

purpose of religion is self realization,connection to subtle and metaphysical life
beyond this material creation....and ultimately submersion with the creator.

religion only say win yourself,not this material creation because that is illusion.
and you people make religion a tool to satisfy you personal ego,brainwash
fellow people with your dogmatic views to win your worldly desires.

earlier i use to laughs on such idiots post (hahaha.... khusnasseb hoge jo gajwa
hind me hisa lenge :lol:.......first show your ability to stop one drone that kill
your fellow muslims)

but now it depicts like cartoon characters...

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
gajwa e hind hahahaha [hilar].....and you people are making religion a tool to justify all your misadventures.....

I remember a song and school prayer

humko man ki shakti dena,man vijay kare...
dosroo ko jay se pehle,khud ko jay kare......

It mean o god give power to win myself and my mind before I try to win others.
this is because when you win youself,you don't carry dogmatic views towards material life.

let me come to your gajwa e hind......you people don't have ability to hold
pakistan together,begalis couldn't stay with you, you people screwed up
balochis and pathans,...what else remain.fact is that your collapse is inevitable
and now even GOD can't help you people.

purpose of religion is self realization,connection to subtle and metaphysical life
beyond this material creation....and ultimately submersion with the creator.

religion only say win yourself,not this material creation because that is illusion.
and you people make religion a tool to satisfy you personal ego,brainwash
fellow people with your dogmatic views to win your worldly desires.

earlier i use to laughs on such idiots post (hahaha.... khusnasseb hoge jo gajwa
hind me hisa lenge :lol:.......first show your ability to stop one drone that kill
your fellow muslims)

but now it depicts like cartoon characters...

I want to tell u just one thing and that's enough for us, Yes, we have absolutely firm believe that Ghazwa-e-Hind will happen. This Belief will automatically produce logic, cause & effect and resources. you will see this soon.

1.GIF

barna means young

32.GIF