Ghazwa-e-Hind Dream (Intezar by Haroon ur Raseed)

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: An Ideological Front / Ghazwa-e-Hind

Dua sirf ye kerta hn k, Allah mujhay bhi, aap ko bhi, hum ko bhi un mujahdeen mai qabool far ma lay jo nifaaz e islam ka kaam kerain gay

jazakAllah khair

janbazali

hhmmmm abhi wo time nahi aya trains hamari chal nahi rahi army ka tanks and etc sab borders tak utha kay lay kay janay hai kia ? :lol: army ki main movement is by trains and yeh shyd tab samj aye ga jab sar pay paray gi ...

mere bhai aap k tamashkarr urranay say ye haqeqat chaneg nhe ho gi
mere Aqa, syed ul anbiya pbuh nay farmaya hai, tu ye hona hai, is mai IsnhaAllah kehnay ki bhi zrorat nhe hai
bas aap ko faisla sirf ye kerna hai k Hizb uAllah mai hain ye Hizb ushetan mai

Fizaye badar peda ker
frishtay teri nusrat ko uther sktay hain qitaar ander qitaar ab bhi

jazakAllah khair

janbazali

Thanks for your wonderful post :D

IN LAL TOPI WALO KO KHALIFA MIL GYA HA!!

sharam tum ko magar neh aati
khilafat ka mazaq urra ker kia sabit kerna chahtay ho
ye wo nizaam hai jo mere Aaqa syed ul Anbiya pbuh nay apni ummat k liye pasand farmaya

mere Aqa, syed ul anbiya pbuh nay farmaya hai, tu ye hona hai, is mai IsnhaAllah kehnay ki bhi zrorat nhe hai

Fizaye badar peda ker

jazakAllah khair

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please save Pakistan from Taliban before you start Ghazwa-e-Hind.

I am sure many of you would make any sane voice as insane.

Another research on Muslim rulers of erstwhile India:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Fizaye badar peda ker

jazakAllah khair

What waheedanwar does not know is that trains are not stopped except by the chor and ghunda PPP minister to destroy another institution. When army needs to travel, all Gen kyani has to do is make one call, Zardari and gang will start running all trains. Zardari will have motion in his pants if he is still i n Pak

WatanDost

Dont You WORRY
All these SCRIPT Writers will face same DESTINY like MUSHAKEENS.
When the TIME will COME.
Including hindu Funded ZALMAANs.
INSHA ALLAH.

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)

The video clip that you have posted doesnt even discuss Ghazwa-e-Hind. The whole of universe can change but if Our Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him has said something that cannot be changed, thats our Beleave (Iman). No scholar or anyone has a higher status than Our Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him so no question even considering that it could be false, therefor my advise to you is apna bandobast kar lo Ghazwa-e-Hind se pehle pehle.

desicad

The video clip that you have posted doesnt even discuss Ghazwa-e-Hind. The whole of universe can change but if Our Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him has said something that cannot be changed, thats our Beleave (Iman). No scholar or anyone has a higher status than Our Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him so no question even considering that it could be false, therefor my advise to you is apna bandobast kar lo Ghazwa-e-Hind se pehle pehle.
Thanks for your timely advice.......it is highly appreciated......
Please do us a favour by ringing a loud warning bell just a week before the drama.........

WatanDost

Thanks for your timely advice.......it is highly appreciated......
Please do us a favour by ringing a loud warning bell just a week before the drama.........

My Dear it wont help You.
Rather it make You PI.SS n SH.IT in you DHOTEES
A week earlier.
So enjoy your last week before your ULTIMATE END.
CHEERS.

desicad

My Dear it wont help You.
Rather it make You PI.SS n SH.IT in you DHOTEES
A week earlier.
So enjoy your last week before your ULTIMATE END.
CHEERS.
Why to spoil dhotis, better we will import quality diapers.......

WatanDost

REASON
WHY ?????

A road to Ghazwa-E-Hind.... MUST MUST MUST WATCH (THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN)

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Only for those who have foresight and believe:

A+Dream+about+future+of+Pakistan+and+its+interpretation.JPG

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

REASON
WHY ?????

A road to Ghazwa-E-Hind.... MUST MUST MUST WATCH (THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN)

First Ghazwa - Kashmir cause was lost for ever.

Second Ghazwa - Bengal was lost for ever.

Baluchistani's and Pakhtoonistan's are eagerly waiting for next Ghawa journey by Pakistan to fulfill their dream.

WatanDost

References of Ghazwa-e-Hind Ahadith (By Orya Maqbool Jaan)

December 27, 2011

References of Ghazwa-e-Hind Ahadith (By Orya Maqbool Jaan)

غزوۂ ہند سے متعلق احادیث کی اسناد

Oriya Maqbool Jaan provided the Asnad of Ghazwa-e-Hind Ahadith when people asked him to give reference of Hadith in his article (See Article Shah Naimat's Predictions and Ghazwa-e-Hind Hadith). Although this is an old article but must read as it is a continuation of previous article.

(15 Dec, 2008 - Express Newspaper)​

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: References of Ghazwa-e-Hind Ahadith (By Orya Maqbool Jaan)

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

adnan_younus

who is this shah naimat and why is he predicting?? is he getting some revelations or wahi from Allah( naoozubillah)

adnan_younus

and why is (RA) used for shah naimat.. i dont know who he is.. but i thought RA means Allah is razi.. and that jannat ki bisharat has been given... and that was for very selected ppl specilly sahabis....

or have we open RA thappoan ki dukaan also???

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)

and why is (RA) used for shah naimat.. i dont know who he is.. but i thought RA means Allah is razi.. and that jannat ki bisharat has been given... and that was for very selected ppl specilly sahabis....

or have we open RA thappoan ki dukaan also???

yahan RA ka mean RehmatAllah hai RaziAllah nahi aur ye Quaid e azam k sath b aur sabhi waliyun k sath use hota hai

Shahid Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)

Shah Naimat Rah was a great Saint... Anywayz kam se kam Hadith se tou Inkar nahi ker sakte na....

who is this shah naimat and why is he predicting?? is he getting some revelations or wahi from Allah( naoozubillah)

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shah Naimat Wali Ullah predictions are totally fabricated , made up stories .....

This guy died before the advent of Skhism , but in his predictions we can see Sikhiasm by name , Japan by name :-s

i mean there are dozens of such fabricated stuff in his prediction , so pin point that non of such things predicted by prophet saw himself....

For me its just the propaganda spread by Pakistan Army :-s

who was Naimat ullah Shah Wali ?

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

While Searching on google ,
I found an interesting comment about Naimat Ullah Shah Wali Prediction :-) ( Can it be just a propaganda by Pakistani Military and ISI :-) , i mean these predictions :-) , just to raise the moral of nation and to tell some good stories to young soldiers
1.gif
)

Here is the discrepancy I noted:

Try to read the book in full. Otherwise, take note that on Page: 13, verse numbers 1 and 2. The word "Japan" has been used in the original farsi script, supposedly, written by Naimat Ullah Shah Wali himself.

* According to the etymology of the word 'Japan', It became known to the world (outside Nippon) for the first time in 1565AD [Reference]
* Naimat Ullah Shah Wali died in 1431AD, year of birth is unknown. [Reference]

How could he use the word in his poetry that was not even invented at that time?

Similarly, check page 5, verses 1-3: The actual names of Mogul emprors (Shahjahan, Alamgeer, Akbar, Humayun) have been used in the farsi script whereas these emprors ruled India after 1530AD. How did he know the exact names of people who were not even born at the time the poetry was being written.

Some of you might argue that it was the extremely high caliber of his prophecies that he could even predict the names of people and places. However, I think, Allah has not granted the ability to predict future so accurately, even to his last prophet (PBUH).

Secondly, the translation does not seem to be very objective. Check the following examples:

* Page 17, verse 1: The author is interpreting the meaning of prophesied traitors to be Sheikh Mujeeb and Indra Gandhi.
* Page 26, verse 2: The author thinks (and narrates it in the translation) that the person who will accept Islam will be 'Gandhi'. (I found it funny)

The purpose of this post is to simply point out an observation. I am not drawing an conclusions based on this. Please feel free to correct and criticize.

Also he predicted about SIKHS , that sikhs would slaughter muslims of india. :-)

BUT

Remember , the founder of Sikhism Baba Guru Nanak was born in 14th century to be exact , 15 April 1469 , and Naimat Ullah Shah wali was supposed to living near kashmir around 1100 or 1200 AD

So actually there was NO sikhism in his time , so how could he predict it by taking its name , strange ...

Remember , we do not have such type of "PIN POINT" predictions not even from Prophet Muhammad , Caliphs , Imams , etc

Some More predictions from Naimat Ullah Shah Wali , I do not want to disgrace him , but may be someone USED his name to spread this propaganda ,
Look at the "ACCURACY" and "DEEP DOWN" specifications , like names , death tolls in wars etc ,

i mean , we never witnessed such sort of prophecies from ANYONE in ANY religion of world...

The first prediction is about Nadir Shah's attack of Delhi. He said: Nadir Shah would emerge from Iran and would snatch the Indian empire. He would callously use his sword to assassinate the people of Delhi.About the Mughals he said: You (who are reading my prophecies) will not find Mughals anywhere after 300 years.

About the arrival of East India Company in the Subcontinent, he said:Rajas and Maharajas would turn careless. For most of the time they would remain drunk and addicted to opium. At that time the British/Christians would land in India disguised as traders and businessmen. About the British rule in India he predicted:My dears! Understand it very clearly that they would rule India for 100 years at least.(Please note that the Britishers stay in India was for 200 years, however, they ruled only for 100 years. When Lord Curzon, the then Viceroy of India came to know about Hazrat Shah Naimat's prophecies, he put a ban on their publishing and making them public).

He predicts a war between Russian and Japan. Japan will prevail

Two persons, both named "Ahmed" will do corrupted tasfeer of Quran, and deviate peole. [could be referring to Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani and Pervez Ahmed]

While talking about the First World War, Shah Naimat predicts:For four years a great war would be fought in the West in which E(England) would score an unfair victory over G(Germany).I would like to clarify that Shah Naimat used the Persian alphabets Alif for Inglistan (England) and Jeem for Germany. The interesting point to note is that this war was fought in the West (Europe) for four years (1914-1918).

While predicting more about First World War, he even gave the death figures. Shah Naimat said:It would be a great world war. There would be a great bloodshed and about 13.1 million people would be killed.

Earthquake in Japan, 1/4 of Japan destroyed. [Happened in 1923]

He prophesised about the Second World War also and said:The Second World War would start 21 years after the First World War and it would be more violent, lethal, destructive and ruinous then the first one. People who are interested in military history knows it very well that the Second World War (1939-1945) started exactly 21 years after the First World War.

While mentioning the weapons he said:The scientists of that era would make very deadly and fatal weapons which could measure energy and power and would bring mass destruction to the fighting forces (atomic bomb).

Prediciton of T.V and Telephones.

Then Wali says that British will leave the subcontinent and there will be a lot of bloodshed.

Wali said,It would be evident to the whole world that India would be clearly divided into two parts.Sikhs will slaughter the Muslims. [happened during the partition]. Due to hypocrisy and cheating there would be a lot of tragedies, massacres and carnage, Shah Sahib while referring to undemocratic governments in this region said,India would be ruled by rulers who would not be legitimate to do so. They would change the official rules and set of laws just like that. Law and order would scarcely prevail.

The followers of Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon him) would indulge in disgraceful criminal acts and immoral and indecent conduct.His views about religious leaders are not very encouraging. He saidThe muftis of that era would behave irresponsibly. They would issue fatwas (religious decrees) without any reason. (doesn't it sound like Fatwas of Mulana Sufi Mohammed in Swat) but when it would come to speak the truth about the religion, they would start making despicable and lame excuses. He further said,The Islamic teachings would be like a blown out candle. No one would care about them. Scholars would be forcefully relegated to the lowest pedestals and the uneducated and amateurish would turn up as intellectuals and scholars.

His following few predictions about wars in the region are quite obvious. Naimat Shah said,Suddenly, the Muslims would face a quite jolting restlessness. They would fight a daring war with kafirs (non-Muslims) of the region. After a 17-day war the Almighty would bless the Muslims with a victory. They would earn this triumph after fighting a bloody war, daringly laying down their lives and rendering a lot of sacrifices. A Hindu leader would represent his country in another atheist country, where he would die while in his sleep.

(This refers to 1965 War. Lal Bahadur Shastri died of a heart attack in Tashkent, an atheist city of athiest Soviet Union.)

The people of the Muslim part of the Subcontinent would dethrone their ameer (President) and from then onwards they would earn a great humiliation. ( Khwaja Nazimuddin's removal). After that there would be a great rage, calamity and chastisement. The punisher (Allah) would sentence those who would deserve it. Allah would issue a mass killing command. The eastern part of the country would tragically fall due to the deceitfulness of pretenders. The people of the western part would mourn over it. A big city of the eastern part would become a place of butchery and bloodshed. A mass killing would take place there and people would be slaughtered freely without any fear. A Muslim leader, in fact, would be an abettor of the kafirs and would lend them full support through his treachery. (The accursed Mujiburahman who chose his place in Hell among the Kuffars).

The person whose name would start with Gaaf (Persian alphabet having G as an alternative in English) and would contain six letters (maybe Gandhi) would remain victorious in this war due to his impiety and wickedness (Indira Gandhi).

Shah Sahib said:The Muslims of the western portion (West Pakistan) would have the blessings of Allah. The most responsible leaders, skilled scientists and highly professional and dedicated military experts would be available to them. All the Muslim countries would be looking towards them. Muslims from Turkey, Arabia, Iran and the Middle East would turn up with remarkable Ummah spirit to support them and the area of Chitral, Nanga Parbat, Gilgit, China and Tibet would become the main battlefield.

Hazrat Naimat Shah further said:The people of Kabul would also come out to kill kafirs (non-Muslims) who would run around from pillar to post and would make petty and paltry excuses to save their lives. They would literally beg the Muslims for their lives. The frontier would quiver and quake with the foot-beats of ghazis and mujahids of the frontier who would suddenly emerge out of nowhere. This event would take place after Eid-ul-Azha and the next Eid ul Fitr.

Wali said:�River Attock (Kabul) would be filled thrice, with the blood of kafirs, during that period. The Muslims would capture the whole Punjab (including Lahore city), Kashmir, the land situated between River Ganges and Yamuna (Uttar Pradesh province) and the city of Bijnaur. This war would remain among the human beings for good about six months and ultimately, God willing, the Muslims would be victorious. All the enemies and the ill-wishers of Islam would be killed and the whole India would be clean of Hinduism and Hindu traditions. Shah Naimat said:Suddenly there would be a great roar. It would be a catastrophic earthquake like the doomsday. It would cause great devastation and disruption in Sindh and Hind (India).

While predicting another bloody war he said:One of the two alifs (America and England (Inglistan) I have mentioned earlier, would be totally destroyed. Russia would attack the western alif (maybe England). Russia would also kneel down to China's wrath, rage and fury and would be destroyed. However, to live in the world would beg China for immunity. Later on, one of the jeems (either Germany or Japan) would make an alliance with Russia against either of the alifs (America or England). Most lethal and explosive weapons would be used to an extent that the alif (America or England) would be totally wiped out from the world map and its name would remain merely in the history books. This would be a punishment for them from the Almighty and the generations would remember them as the iniquitous.

Islam would dominate India for at least forty years until Dajjal would emerge from the city of Esfahan. There would be a lot of sedition, disturbance, violence and war in the region. Khorasan, Egypt, Syria and Iraq would not be an exception. The war would devastate and desolate these countries as well until the Best Year as described by the Holy Quran would come. Imam Mehdi would attain prominence. He would appear during the Hajj days and suddenly he would become famous the world over. In my opinion, Imam Mehdi would appear before Dajjal's appearance.

The Wali further predictsajjal's forces would be in Esfahan and his army would be consisted of Jews and Christians and I am clearly seeing it. I can also see a dust storm rising up from Kufa. Jesus Christ would also descend from the heavens. I can see thousands of riders accompanying the Christ and finally Jesus, the son of Mary, would kill Dajjal with his own sword. Look Naimat Shah! Stop and do not disclose the secrets of Allah. I am predicting these events in the Islamic year 548 Hijri.Allah knows best

Last edited: