Geo TV Exposed by Dr. Ajmal Niazi - Nawa-i-Waqt

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
p2-32_32.gif

23 05 2011
http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E_Paper/23-05-2011/Lahore/p2-32_32.gif

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
These debates by Geo TV are really annoying , and aman ki asha is funny thing when Indian media speaks so much against Pakistani Nukes. GEO should realize and change its policies now.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ajmal Niazi himself Represent the Channel which is also Called ESTABLISHMENT KI AWAAZ.....What can we expect from him anyways?????No matter whatever they show but they do have MORE CREDIBILITY then this so called Nawa-e-Waqt or Waqt News in their news or information that they break.....That is what some doesnt able to Digest.....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ajmal Niazi himself Represent the Channel which is also Called ESTABLISHMENT KI AWAAZ.....What can we expect from him anyways?????No matter whatever they show but they do have MORE CREDIBILITY then this so called Nawa-e-Waqt or Waqt News in their news or information that they break.....That is what some doesnt able to Digest.....

True spokesman of the Mukti Bahni of our age. Keep it up and get your true self exposed.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is a good write,and points to the general feeling that people have about the GEO channel, and it's agenda. Good to know that journalist and writers are now able to say what they believe to be right not just what is politically correct.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
True spokesman of the Mukti Bahni of our age. Keep it up and get your true self exposed.
Ya right Establishment is an Angle and its little Mouthpiece is the Only TRUTH in the World while others who have different Point of Views are actually Conspiring against Pakistan......Learn to RESPECT others opinion instead making Judgements....If you dont like GEO or other Independent media outfit then switch your remote and watch what pleases you instead making JUDGEMENTS about others and their Views....

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it is very true that geo channel is an anti islam and anti pakistan channel.
but it is also true that this ajmal niazi guy is very treacherous and munafiq person..the nawaiwaqt group he works for is not much better than jang group...nawaiwaqt group sells nazria e pakistan to make money....their iman is that if muslim league rules over pakistan than everything will be better (as in that case muslim league government will give nawaiwaqt a lot of money haha)..nawaiwaqt is against religious parties and groups and has starnge twisted unpractical nazria for pakistan.majeed nizami throughout his career has given impression that he is more loyal to muslim league and army than he is to allah and rasool.
and it is true that nawaiwaqt now has reputation of an establishments paper.they give no true news that can hurt government or generals.but they readily give false news against religious people.
ajmal niazi is a bhaand and a mairaasi...if you read his columns he always has some point to praise zerdari and yusuf reza gillani.thats why zerdari gave him medal this year.tamgha e imtiaaz.
now who in his sane mind can praise zerdari? it is only a miracle preformed by majeed nizami and ajmal niazi!!!!hellulayaa!haha
now nawaiwaqt gets maximum advertisements from government and is making money like never before.because of this munafiqat policy
ajmal niazi like hypocrites are bigger danger to islam and pakistan than are the open enemies of islam like geo.in my view.
also beware.none of pakistani papers or tv channels give you true news,if you people want to stay free from this dajaali systems powers than dont trust your media ever.

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ya right Establishment is an Angle and its little Mouthpiece is the Only TRUTH in the World while others who have different Point of Views are actually Conspiring against Pakistan......Learn to RESPECT others opinion instead making Judgements....If you dont like GEO or other Independent media outfit then switch your remote and watch what pleases you instead making JUDGEMENTS about others and their Views....

Brother, I have very strong belief that U know fully well about the established facts of Islam as clearly as U know the names of your family members. When somebody/or media challenges the established facts just to create confusion in the minds of innocent youth, it becomes a very nasty blow to the very roots of the ideology. To me whosoever does so is either an idiot or on some agenda. And we must not approve it. Anybody who mixes falsehood with truth and damages the very soul of the truth by doing so don't have any credibility. The topic needs detailed deliberation and elaboration which is very time taking. So just remember short time worldly gains are of no use. Everybody shall be with his mates on the day of judgement. If U are happy to share the fate of the fellows U are supporting to, on the day of judgement, then it is up to U. For me the fate of my fellow for U, Urs.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, I have very strong belief that U know fully well about the established facts of Islam as clearly as U know the names of your family members. When somebody/or media challenges the established facts just to create confusion in the minds of innocent youth, it becomes a very nasty blow to the very roots of the ideology. To me whosoever does so is either an idiot or on some agenda. And we must not approve it. Anybody who mixes falsehood with truth and damages the very soul of the truth by doing so don't have any credibility. The topic needs detailed deliberation and elaboration which is very time taking. So just remember short time worldly gains are of no use. Everybody shall be with his mates on the day of judgement. If U are happy to share the fate of the fellows U are supporting to, on the day of judgement, then it is up to U. For me the fate of my fellow for U, Urs.
Their is a Big Difference between ESTABLISHED FACTS and PERCEPTIONS......The whole Program of GEO was about that and I dont find any harm that different Point of Views should be Discussed and CLEARED so that open picture about any point emerged......We are Considered as CONFUSED NATION only because we dont exactly know what we actually saying to the World and the reason for that is because we dont do any RESEARCH or do our Home work before coming out making Statements so in the end we end up getting Humiliated by events like Abbotabad's Attack.....After a PROVEN FACT even then their is a SECOND THOUGHT it should come out and CLEARED so that their is no Second Thought left at all and the Point of View become Absolute TRUTH.....