General Shuja Pasha (DG-ISI) is an Outstanding Officer: Pervez Musharraf

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
and that why you wanted to bring Saba's nephew as ISI chief
Baigharat Insaan
Did you not realise this at that time.

Baigharat aur Jahil Insaan hogay tum....get ur facts straight even if u want to sling mud on someone....this saba's nephew that you are talking about, Gen Nadeem Taj, WAS, appointed ISI chief when Musharraf stepped down and Kiani became the Army Chief. Ahmed Shuja Pasha was appointed DG Military Ops at that time. This decision and chain of command did not go well with the americans when Nadeem Taj and Musharraf confronted the americans with evidence of American double dealing against Pakistan. Musharraf was then forced to step down thanks to your Cheap Justice's movement and the current DemoNcRATs and Nadeem Taj was also replaced with Ahmed Shuja Pasha. This does NOT mean that Pasha was any less capable than Nadeem Taj (or vice versa) or any nepotism was in play. btw, Nadeem Taj was also shown the door 2 days before this Abbotabad operation.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Respect for this man. He has brought the Establishment in front of the Parliament.. Never in history of Pakistan you get such an example.

Deserves an Appreciation thread!!

he is admitting his mistake and offering to resign and even agreeing to answer any inquiries... Thats a big step according to ISI standards. There have been generals who had been planning coupes and toppling democratic governments and never ever answerable to anyone.
Atleast Shuja Pasha has set a precedent that the Establishment is answerable to the chosen representatives of the people of Pakistan and not the other way round.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
I am sorry to say but .... This whole Pakistani administration which constitutes Govt. + Military + intel is the most spineless and lamely pathetic gang i have ever seen or heard abt , read in history . I mean here the whole big elite is confusing the nation with blame game and 5000 + dead bodies (Drone attacks) in northern west of Pakistan r still waiting for an answer . These Press conferences , Parliament Sessions , Foreign Office recorded Protests were of no help to those ppl who have suffered and still are .... poor ppl !

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am sorry to say but .... This whole Pakistani administration which constitutes Govt. + Military + intel is the most spineless and lamely pathetic gang i have ever seen or heard abt , read in history . I mean here the whole big elite is confusing the nation with blame game and 5000 + dead bodies (Drone attacks) in northern west of Pakistan r still waiting for an answer . These Press conferences , Parliament Sessions , Foreign Office recorded Protests were of no help to those ppl who have suffered and still are .... poor ppl !

Yes Buddy.That's hipocrisy !!

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
Pervez Musharraf recommendations/comments about General Shuja Pasha (DG-ISI) make his credibility doubtful/questionable.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Baigharat aur Jahil Insaan hogay tum....get ur facts straight even if u want to sling mud on someone....this saba's nephew that you are talking about, Gen Nadeem Taj, WAS, appointed ISI chief when Musharraf stepped down and Kiani became the Army Chief. Ahmed Shuja Pasha was appointed DG Military Ops at that time. This decision and chain of command did not go well with the americans when Nadeem Taj and Musharraf confronted the americans with evidence of American double dealing against Pakistan. Musharraf was then forced to step down thanks to your Cheap Justice's movement and the current DemoNcRATs and Nadeem Taj was also replaced with Ahmed Shuja Pasha. This does NOT mean that Pasha was any less capable than Nadeem Taj (or vice versa) or any nepotism was in play. btw, Nadeem Taj was also shown the door 2 days before this Abbotabad operation.

No prizes that who was negotiated to make Taj as DG ISI on his departure,
Pasha was more decorated at the time when Taj was made DG
at that time your Bhagora did not consider the merit but BIVI's orders were obeyed
how this Baigharat Bhagora dares now to pass any comments good or bad
He should keep mouth shut until 23rd March 20.. or miserable death, whichever comes earlier.