Front Line - 6th Sep 2011 - Marvi Sarmad & Mufti Abdul Qavi - Personal Freedom, State and Religion

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kamran Shahid is piece of sh*t, he is supporting this reptillian gay agenda.

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]

watch closely marvi sirmed's face is morphing/shapeshifting.

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bravo marvi for speaking the not so popular truth. It is people like her who advance the freedom and human rights agenda.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She never said that (bold text).....its like putting words in her mouth.

@huma.asl ....am surprised mohtarma that you have not given your expert comments so far on this thread.....
its your favirite character Ms. Sirmed......;)

CHECK OUT THIS LATEST WHORE OF RAW!

desicad

CHECK OUT THIS LATEST WHORE OF RAW!
I have already watched this talk show earlier and watched this video again, but nowhere she said what you are claiming.......
p.s.: why use such words for a lady?.......(buribaat)

adnan_younus

though i dont agee with orya idtio jaan on most of the things..... i do agree with his initial statements....laws are governed by cultural tolerance... if cultural tolerance sattes gays are not allowed means its not allowed simplzzzz.... they must be punished.... if cultural tolerance states nude pictures arenot allowed in public then its fine.... marvi sarmad has lost her brains.... if majority of ppl are against gays or being a gay or supporting gayism..... then cultural tolerance wud stop that act no matter wat the other country according to their cultural tolerance wud consider that freedom...

adnan_younus

just 50 years back women in UK werenot allowed to vote... laws are governed by local people.... if local people make laws that gays are banned then is banned simplzzz..... prostitution is not allowed in UK... but they are debating to get it legalized.... so its simple cultural tolerance with increases/ decreases with time and economic conditions
Dost,

Very few of of these countries are model countries. It would have been better if you had not posted this list.

adnan_younus

please talk wth brains.... i knw wiki pedia can have any one entering text but sodomy in animals is very common... go watch some nat geo channels or documentatries...

aurya maqbol jaan presented a wrong argument of mammals... the argument i ssimple... if masses in majorty want gayism banned then its banned simplzzz.. no other culture shud dictate us....

you are quoting wikipedia, which has very very low credibility. you should know that who upload these information. they are the people who belong to same frame of mind as of Marvi Sarmad is. So this is obvious that they will support homosexuality.
but My question is if homosexuality is natural then why it can't be found as frequent as heterosexuality??? my other question is if this orientation (homosexulity) would have been so frequent then I and you would not be existing in this world. An other question question is why it was just getting legalised now and why it didn't happen in human history bfore.

if you are intelligent enough then you would understand what i am trying to say otherwise you keep ur believes and i believe mine. you are free and me too.

sngilani

/
I have already watched this talk show earlier and watched this video again, but nowhere she said what you are claiming.......
p.s.: why use such words for a lady?.......(buribaat)

She has written these world in her latest article. Any way she may be very respectful 'lady' for you but most Pakistanis hate her.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Marvi has a lack of knowledge regarding Taaliban. She has no idea about difference between Pakistani Taaliban and Afghan Taaliban.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Loved the concluding remarks of Kamran Shahid.

Here is the bottom line: Every society defines some boundaries which are then incorporated into law and the society needs to live according to that. If you don't want to live according to the norms of that society then world is open and you to the place where laws are different. I'll give a very simple example: In most of the states in USA, you cannot walk nude, nor topless. In Canada, most provinces don't consider being topless as nude. So basically a woman and a man can walk topless on the roads but can't do that in work environment. If it's all about personal liberties then:

- Why office environment is excluded?
- Why only topless allowed? Why nudity not allowed?

The point to get is that every society has boundaries. Since Islam's boundaries are conservative compared to whatever is happening in these other countries, they and people like Marvi can easily raise their voice. No one in the program gave a few simple examples which could have shut Marvi's mouth. Whatever our boundaries are we need to protect those.

I know a lot of gays, both males and females and I don't usually look down upon them but at the same time I know the problems in the society due to this phenomenon.

I wish I was sitting in the program, it would have been so easy to shut her mouth without saying anything which she could challenge. Also, I wish our muftis were better in pleading Islam's case.

ashfaq717

we strongly reject these liberal and indecent views of this lady. our creed, morality, does not allow us even to be neutral about this mentality

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
please talk wth brains.... i knw wiki pedia can have any one entering text but sodomy in animals is very common... go watch some nat geo channels or documentatries...

aurya maqbol jaan presented a wrong argument of mammals... the argument i ssimple... if masses in majorty want gayism banned then its banned simplzzz.. no other culture shud dictate us....
you didn't answer my question. why you have to find rare example to prove homosexuality right. why don't you see millions and billions of example around the world who are heterosexual. but you are denying the fact because of which you came into existence. I think you are regretting to came into being and wish your parents were homosexual.

moazzamniaz

Difference in opinion among different participants is just cuz of difference in their level of knowledge. Some participants were openly spewing utter lies. Now, instead of Confrontation and Flooding, we should try to Educate ourselves and our society. With time every such discord will be settled amicably.

For Orya Sb: Homosexuality is a normal sexual expression acc to medical science and not a deviation, disease or abnormality. And plz dont interrupt others and let them complete their argument.
Mufti Sb: Dont agree with him but he seems a nice person and he made me laugh many times. Bless him:)!
Marvi Bibi: Try to explain yourself completely. It is every one`s moral duty. Just being "Right" is not enough.Overall (clap)!

Last edited:

desicad

Difference in opinion among different participants is just cuz of difference in their level of knowledge. Some participants were openly spewing utter lies. Now, instead of Confrontation and Flooding, we should try to Educate ourselves and our society. With time every such discord will be settled amicably.

For Orya Sb: Homosexuality is a normal sexual expression acc to medical science and not a deviation, disease or abnormality. And plz dont interrupt others and let them complete their argument.
Mufti Sb: Dont agree with him but he seems a nice person and he made me laugh many times. Bless him:)!
Marvi Bibi: Try to explain yourself completely. It is every one`s moral duty. Just being "Right" is not enough.Overall (clap)!
Well if you consider vast majority (don't have the percentage handy) then the homosexual behaviour in that sense becomes abnormal and is a deviation. The one thing I agree is that it is not a disease which can be treated by medical science or any other means for that matter. Having said that I fully understand where you are coming from and get what you want to say.
Regarding Bibi, some people may not have that ability to fully express verbally what they have in mind or may be don't have enough time to get their point across......

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Media should not invite low profile people like marvi on shows..they r up for popularity,dollars and nationalites and can do anything which their masters demands from them....

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mufti was spot on when he said if marvi has sisters n daughters and would like to do homosexuality with them....

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Front Line - 6th Sep 2011 - Marvi Sarmad & Mufti Abdul Qavi - Limits of Interference of Religion & State in Personal matt

hamain dialogues karna nahi aatay jo hamari baat na samjhay hum ossay mumtaz qadri jaise logon ke naam se darana shroo kar detay hain aane walay waqton main lagta hai ke adhay se ziyadah pakistan courts ke bajaye mumtaz qadri jiase logon ke hathoon insaaf wasool karay ga.
Pakistan zindabad.
eemaan ki kamzori ko inbility of dialogue keh kar Allah ko bewkoof bana rahay ho ? Jis cheez ko Allah aur uski kitaab nay mana kar dia , us par dialogue ki zaroorat hai eik musalmaan ko ?

jujuju

Banned
so how does culture change? in america to gain civil rights for blacks, large number of activists like marvi and asma jahangir had to protest, write articles, stage rallies and go against conventional wisdom and be called anti-national, agents etc to finaly achieve rights. many people dies for e.g. in the selma massacre, in kent state university in the 70's. any sensible progressive person will have to take their side rather than the side of regressive idiots like orya etc. for your info not only is gay relation common amongst other mammals it also common in birds especially mallards and ducks/geese.

and it is not the %age that is important, even blind people are small %age of population, doesn't mean they are lesser human beings. human social and sexual evolution in complex and trying to analyse it from the narroe prism of religion is foolish.

just 50 years back women in UK werenot allowed to vote... laws are governed by local people.... if local people make laws that gays are banned then is banned simplzzz..... prostitution is not allowed in UK... but they are debating to get it legalized.... so its simple cultural tolerance with increases/ decreases with time and economic conditions

jujuju

Banned
u joker, where are they gaining any money or dolars. especially after Mr. Taseers and Mr. Bhattis killings does anyone think that these people are standing up against conventional wisdom for anything other then principles. after her appearance against lal topi, she has recieved numerous death threats and also baseless allegations of blasphemy levelled against her. can any money buy man peace against these threats? and she is not even a Z-security person like salman taseer. kuch to dimagh lagao.

mai pakistani sheheri hota to thodi mai public me jaake aisi batein karta. i would have kept shut and said hail to the military-mullah alliance. its the easiest thing to do.
Media should not invite low profile people like marvi on shows..they r up for popularity,dollars and nationalites and can do anything which their masters demands from them....