Fouj Bachaooo, MULK ki khair haaa

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jee haan Fauj bachao... kya kesi ko guman bhe ho sakta hai k ya fauj jis sai America naraz ho woh pakistan k leya nuksandey ho sakte ...k isko civilian govt k under dey deya jaye jo mulk ko 100% jee haan 100% pentagon or CIA k hawalay ker chuki hai... 11000 visa washigton DC sai issue hotay hain sirf aik Raymond Davis pakra jata hai baki 10999 kahan hain aur kya ker rahey hain..?? Ya army hai tou 10% chance he sahi k mulk ko baacha saktey hain per in politicians sai kesi ko 1% bhe umeed hai kya ... AAZ, NS, AH, rahman baba, baber awan aur hussain haqqani ya mulk bachain gey.... ??? ask yourself and let us know.

ilovepak

Banned
Jee haan Fauj bachao... kya kesi ko guman bhe ho sakta hai k ya fauj jis sai America naraz ho woh pakistan k leya nuksandey ho sakte ...k isko civilian govt k under dey deya jaye jo mulk ko 100% jee haan 100% pentagon or CIA k hawalay ker chuki hai... 11000 visa washigton DC sai issue hotay hain sirf aik Raymond Davis pakra jata hai baki 10999 kahan hain aur kya ker rahey hain..?? Ya army hai tou 10% chance he sahi k mulk ko baacha saktey hain per in politicians sai kesi ko 1% bhe umeed hai kya ... AAZ, NS, AH, rahman baba, baber awan aur hussain haqqani ya mulk bachain gey.... ??? ask yourself and let us know.

Wake up ... last 70 years se is mulk ko fouj hi chala rahi haa or hatal sab ka samanay ha

70% bajat kis ka khatay jata ha , wo kia NS +++ kaha jata ha
or us ka awaam ko kia milta ha Drons attack, ramin davis ++++
Janab apni ankhoon se perda utareen , baloh, Pakhtoon Punjab , or sind ko dakhain sab main firqa wariat bo di gaee ha
Ab US ka final attack baki ha , wo be awam pa nahi Neucks pa , or hamari Fauj us ko be UBL ki terha darama bana ka da da gi.
or baad main app jasay dindora peetanay wala a jaeen gay
Bai agar Fouj Politician (Bhuto,NS,Altaf) ko jail or latka sakti ha to Zardari ko kioin nahi , laken zardari Fouj ka income band nahi ker raha na dono aik hi thali ka chata phatay hain

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
So-called Pak Army is responsible for destruction of my beloved Pakistan. Dont go too far in history, just take a look of incidents took place in last 10 years. Army did nothing, Army is responsible for killing of more than 35000 innocent Pakistanis in cities and streets of Pakistan and innocent people of FATA are in addition to that. Pakistan is 'Bleeding because of Army. It is a 'killer army' its not 'Pak Fauj' it is '***** Fauj' a 'Rough and Badmash Army'. General Kiyani and all other Generals are 'Ghadar', they have sold their 'Iman' and our 'National Pride' for 'Dollars' to America. I hope to get answer of following questions from these bas**rd Generals some day.

Why Kiyani and Co remained silent on American Operation in Abbottabad?

Why Army released Raymond Davis through judiciary?

Why General Pasha went to American soon after Abbottabad Operation and why ISPR denied this fact in the first place?

Why Kiyani is still pursuing policies of Musharaf?

Why Fauj took U-turn on Kashmir?

Why Kiyani and Pasha are silent on Indian involvement in Balochistan?

Where are missing persons?

Its time to rein these Generals otherwise another 1971 incident is waiting for us (May Allah save our Pakistan)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its hard to defend army in pakistan. They have so much garbage in there bag packs. Either they clean the crap they created. And that can only be done by unbiased people. That is the need of time before its very late. People hate the army because of what they have done. And people are justified in it.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its hard to defend army in pakistan. They have so much garbage in there bag packs. Either they clean the crap they created. And that can only be done by unbiased people. That is the need of time before its very late. People hate the army because of what they have done. And people are justified in it.

Please have some review of your opinion. Majority of the people don't hate fouj; however, they might have some reservation. PAk Fouj consists of the sons of Pakistan. If some of the sons are incompetent or corrupt you cannot abuse them. U can just bring them to justice. And to bring them to justice we must check our own character.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army is our pride, I hate to say anything against ARMY as it has brave, dedicated, and patriot pakistani in large number.

I am against the unlawful acts of top brass generals, time has come to harness them so that only honest and dediccated generals come to head paak army not those who are corrupt and have BMWs.

the trend army generals have had for last 60 years must end where they are the masters and people are slaves, where they manipulates election result to give rule to corrupt leaders, where they give free hand to terrorist and ethnical armed groups,

the list of top brass generals crimes is very long. The point is only to accountable those generals who make unlawful acts and all will be fine. This process of cleaning must start now.

may Allah protect our paak land and our soldiers. ameen.

Last edited:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
What a love vidoe. thanks man for uplaodding this vidoe. it is truee. lagta such bolney oor batney walon ki be kami nahi hai apney Payaree Pakistan mian. well done. Imran khan is best. and peole i think who agree with him are very deep nazreyatii log. i really like this video.

Thanks agian ILOvePk bahi . well done. Allah bless. u

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
ess fooj mian world kay begarat tareen loog hina. En ko Allah taga oor zaleel kary ga. oor hory hian. Achay log samney ahian gian. ye present regime is coward dirty. wish for better and good people in the army. what they did in bangaldesh i think wan tto repae.

I alos say well done to nawaz shareef for exposing these Gernals curruptons. though nazws did currupiton as well but stil it is good to expose reall enmeis of pakistan.

ilovepak

Banned
Kis fouj ko defense ki zima daari di jayaee? Israeli, Indian, ya NATO?
:( ................ thinking thinking .................
isi fauj hi ko .... laken kuch Qadiani/US gadaar nikaal ka bas
or kuch bajat kam kar ka
or awaam ko security da ka ...
or zardari ko latka ka
or
or
or