w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
33v21qf.gif

for more detail

http://www.deeneislam.com/ur/misc/BOOKS/Tohfa-e-Ramadan/

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Wanted,
Please check its authenticity. There is some confusion. At four above it is written
that for one fast : 1.75 kg and for 30 is multiplied by 1.75x30 ===== whereas
in the second paragraphs at Serial No.8 is written that one person's Sadiqa Fitr
is 1.75 kg grain. One of them is wrong.
If I am not wrong there is no mention of Sadiqa Fitr(by name) in Quran, but
general way Sadqaat are and their uses mentioned. What is your source about this
special Sadiqa Fitr (I am not against it , a sadiqa is sadiqa but will like to know source,
please).

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Wanted,
Please check its authenticity. There is some confusion. At four above it is written
that for one fast : 1.75 kg and for 30 is multiplied by 1.75x30 ===== whereas
in the second paragraphs at Serial No.8 is written that one person's Sadiqa Fitr
is 1.75 kg grain. One of them is wrong.
If I am not wrong there is no mention of Sadiqa Fitr(by name) in Quran, but
general way Sadqaat are and their uses mentioned. What is your source about this
special Sadiqa Fitr (I am not against it , a sadiqa is sadiqa but will like to know source,
please).

Even if you don't miss a single fast, you still have to pay Fitra (1.75 kg flour).
If you miss any fast, then in addition you will have to pay price of 1.75kg flour x number of missed fasts.
So let us say you misssed 7 fast, then you will have to pay price of 1.75kg flour x 7, plus price of 1.75kg flour.
I hope this clears it.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even if you don't miss a single fast, you still have to pay Fitra (1.75 kg flour).
If you miss any fast, then in addition you will have to pay price of 1.75kg flour x number of missed fasts.
So let us say you misssed 7 fast, then you will have to pay price of 1.75kg flour x 7, plus price of 1.75kg flour.
I hope this clears it.
Thanks. It is clear.