Facebook Bans Amir Liaqat's thread from our site

Adeel

Founder
It looks like the thread is banned. You can post it but it wont show on user feed. Me and several other fan page owners have tried this but it wouldnt work. This has never happened before. Other threads work fine except this one.

Not sure who is behind this but We reloved the issue by changing the url on goo.gl

Thank you Geo for exposing ;)

Adeel

Founder
Perhaps email the moderator, could be a technical issue.

There is no issue. Every other link from our site works fine.

I dug deep into this and found out that if there s a copy right issue, facebook can ban a link. That is exactly what Geo has been doing through out the day. They have banned 100s of videos of the same version on youtube as well

shaukat143

It looks like the thread is banned. You can post it but it wont show on user feed. Me and several other fan page owners have tried this but it wouldnt work. This has never happened before. Other threads work fine except this one.

Not sure who is behind this but We reloved the issue by changing the url on goo.gl

KAHAN TAK SUNO GY KAHAN TAK SUNO,

ALAS! Everyone in pakistan is trying to befool the simple people. some are befooling on the name of democracy and others are on the name of religion

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only reason, Geo expose him, because he quit. Otherwise this devil still keeps hidden if working with GEO. This is the business done by GEO. They r not serving ISLAM, they r only promoting their business. We donot need to be thankful to them.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Dear Adeel! Remeber when There assets shall be exposed they shall come to their rescue as they invest too much to prepare and groom an asset. Woh apnay kiyae karaiyee par paani phirta kaisay deikh saktay hein. This is the treachery of the Zion at a very low level.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
109 Bardasht Aey Bartania 11-08-2011.jpg

Just read the last two lines and you will see k aap log kis k haath me khail rahey hain................For your kind information usee k isharey pe aap naach rahey hain jisey din raat gaalian detey hain....................no one else...........Its Altaf Bhai.......

kionkey amir liaqat ne Altaf bhai k ooper tanz jo kia ...............kia aab ye iska acha kaam tha ya bura faisla aapka