Express Tribune promoting Indian Conspiracies against Pakistan Armed Forces

aftab ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
The 5th Columnist Express Tribune is constantly carrying the dirty propaganda to malign the Armed forces of Pakistan. For that, they are going to such a shameless extent that they are happily proving their press to be dumb and deficient in intellect. Recently the traitor Express Tribune has posted an article (http://tribune.com.pk/story/189203/new-video-poses-new-questions-for-army/) discussing an absurd video that simply deteriorates our Armed Forces since the source of the Video is so impotent and quite hilarious in itself. The Video up-loader (http://www.youtube.com/user/brahaspati19) is a hard core Indian named, brahaspati19; aiming at spreading nonsensical videos against Pakistan. It's shameful how Express Tribune is crossing every limit that they have also over looked whether the evidence is valid or not.

247282_235338939816215_187812074568902_1129034_7473522_n.jpg

Besides when was the last time Express Tribune posted any good piece patronizing the Pak Army or giving tribute to our Armed forces for their valour and bravery? When was the last time ET discussed the efforts of our Pak Army fighting against the TTP terrorist proxies in Swat and laying their precious lives only to provide us with security? When was the last time ET praised Kargil, Siachen, Operation Buner, Operation Raah-e-Nijat, Operation Raah-e-Rast, Operation Labbaik?! I'm not able to recall it even in distant past!

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)
when was the last time Express Tribune posted any good piece patronizing the Pak Army or giving tribute to our Armed forces for their valour and bravery?

What a funny line hey aftab pakistan army must have to act something patronizing and or show bravery against there enemies i hope everyone single person in pakistan and even our enemies can salute our army but they must have to act .................. please people open eyes our pakistan is dying .... please come out of hollow enthusiastic words and songs

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I already knew that Express Tribune is funded by CIA/RAW and Mossad. It is not only Anti-Pakistan but also Anti-Islam. Tribune should be banned for good. That is the only way to save Pakistan and our Eimaan!!!!!!!!!!

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Express was exposed in the past as well by Russia Tv that they are funded by India and U.S. ............The point is ........Does anybody in the Pakistan Govt or Authorities have "Guts" to ban them...........The answer is NO.

adnan_younus

:D:D:D:D conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy....curently whole media and PML(N) speaking against army.. so all are paid raw agent.. the problem in with public.. where their emotions tie people starts selling them stuff... be it islam or anti army..... its all about money making and popular politics rather than politics for pakistan

drkjke

:D:D:D:D conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy....curently whole media and PML(N) speaking against army.. so all are paid raw agent.. the problem in with public.. where their emotions tie people starts selling them stuff... be it islam or anti army..... its all about money making and popular politics rather than politics for pakistan

first be clear on one thing
pakistan army is fighting a war of america and nato against devout muslims of this region.you people are so blind in your nationalism that you think your army is with islam...when allahs azaab will strike such people than they will realise how wrong were they

instead of reforming your army and stopping them from fighting against islam,you people encourage your army to fight more for america!than question arises that why not an azaab strike such people very soon?anyway its not far

allah does not care for your army or anyone,allah is boss of universe,he can destroy whole armies in a blink of an eye.when they go against Him...you will see
you nationalists who oppose islam actually are pushing your army into a pit from where emerging out will be impossible.
allah never forgives people who fight against devout muslims ,and your army is fighting against very devout mujahideen just to please america...army has power so in its power they have gone blind and pride has made them dumb...but they dont know that allah destroyed firayuns whole army in one day...so humility and asking for repentance is the thing wise people do...dumb people are crushed like ants due to their pride.by divinie intervention

Last edited:

drkjke

your army is doing a massive operation in tribal areas,as your munaiqq media is with army so the news never come out in papers...but rarely some news do come out like below

2z4bzhu.jpg

presently the operation is going on in all tribal area with help of america drone strikes that pak army uses in their own benefits.but media is totally silent as its a tool of kufar and munafiqqeen

Last edited:

adnan_younus

:D:D:D i stopped reading yr comment after u said devout muslims.. dogs and pigs can never be devout muslims.... army is fighting there blooby pakistani taliban and they shud hunt them like dogs
first be clear on one thing
pakistan army is fighting a war of america and nato against devout muslims of this region.you people are so blind in your nationalism that you think your army is with islam...when allahs azaab will strike such people than they will realise how wrong were they

instead of reforming your army and stopping them from fighting against islam,you people encourage your army to fight more for america!than question arises that why not an azaab strike such people very soon?anyway its not far

allah does not care for your army or anyone,allah is boss of universe,he can destroy whole armies in a blink of an eye.when they go against Him...you will see
you nationalists who oppose islam actually are pushing your army into a pit from where emerging out will be impossible.
allah never forgives people who fight against devout muslims ,and your army is fighting against very devout mujahideen just to please america...army has power so in its power they have gone blind and pride has made them dumb...but they dont know that allah destroyed firayuns whole army in one day...so humility and asking for repentance is the thing wise people do...dumb people are crushed like ants due to their pride.by divinie intervention

drkjke

:D:D:D i stopped reading yr comment after u said devout muslims.. dogs and pigs can never be devout muslims.... army is fighting there blooby pakistani taliban and they shud hunt them like dogs

well if taliban are not dogs and pigs as you claim than i have right to pray to allah that he make you into the animals you labelled onto mujahideen
and not just mentally like now but physically too.so people not get deceived

,dont be angry as its fair deal

ofcourse to the qadianis sahaba abusers and grave worshippers the devout muslims will be non believers ..you people even called quaid e azam kafir as he did not believe in mirza as last prophet

Last edited:

drkjke

i was laughing just imagining.what will happen when enemies of islam like you will be hunted haha.like dogs

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
If ET is posting anything that is false the best way is to sue them in court. Let the court decide. No body or institution should take law into its own hands. The other way is to keep pointing the stories which are false, this way the paper will lose its credibility by itself. This procedure will also uplift image of agrieved party.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is sai kahen sangeen VDO gontanamo bay or abu gharab jail k they tou kya action hua ?? main kesi ko defend nahi ker raha al i want to say is that the last hing in the way of west and our nukes is pak army .... kesi ney soocha hai ya may 2nd sai he kiyon itney scandal aney lagey humari security agencies k...??? ya IT ka global village ka daur tou hai lakin disinformation ka daur bhe hai... number tou humara aa he gaya hai lakin ya bhe tou dekha jaye china sai russia sai yahan tak iran sai bhe +ve signals aye hain aur ager in sab signals ko koe sahi tarha channel ker sakta hai tou ya army ka he instt hai.

adnan_younus

ok so for u im qadyani.. :D:D for this day of judgement will catch u....

u r a sheer loser.. why waste yr time here. please go to afghanistan .. its a visa free entry...

TTP and its suporters must be beheaded in middle of a chowk....
well if taliban are not dogs and pigs as you claim than i have right to pray to allah that he make you into the animals you labelled onto mujahideen
and not just mentally like now but physically too.so people not get deceived

,dont be angry as its fair deal

ofcourse to the qadianis sahaba abusers and grave worshippers the devout muslims will be non believers ..you people even called quaid e azam kafir as he did not believe in mirza as last prophet

adnan_younus

akhirat ka takht zameen per na sajao.. wahan kiskee maghfirat hogi aur kaun jaleygaa sirf Allah janta hai..

to me u r mushrik...
i was laughing just imagining.what will happen when enemies of islam like you will be hunted haha.like dogs

AshSanak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree, Express Tribune is Indian Propaganda machine.

It wouldn't let me publish a comment that included a link to telegraph article on Indian poverty level being higher than Pakistan while it published an Indians guy comment with links to report supposedly proving otherwise. One of the link didn't work. The second consisted of a UN document. When I read the document, I didn't find any information that will support his claim. The report was whopping 75 paged document so the Indian guy thought that I wouldn't take the trouble to read it but I did. He put the link there so his argument "appeared" authentic. What a FAKER!!!! But yeah Express Tribune wouldn't let me publish my rebuttal.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well, I dont know what their agenda is but I very rarely see something positive coming out of their newspaper about pakistan.