bravo

Banned

Oh First you were Terex and Pakistani
now you are Bravo and living in Norway with Behrain Flag
Banyay Ho Na, Fitrat Main Jhoot Bhara Hua Hai...

I keep changing my place of residence :) to disguise believers(since i am a non believer according to you ) btw I am indian born; brought up in norway..I have nothing to do with pakistan,bahrain!!

My father did work in bahrain for few years !!

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So the perpetrator is a christian right wing majhool. L a n a t beshumaar on him and his filthy terrorist ideology.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: This Just In

My reliable sources have informed me that this carnage is the work of Muslim terrorists of the ISI :lol::lol::lol:

(hmm)Chachoo! Your sources may not be so smart. why didn't they add Hafiz Saeed to it?(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Wadaich

Oh First you were Terex and Pakistani
now you are Bravo and living in Norway with Behrain Flag
Banyay Ho Na, Fitrat Main Jhoot Bhara Hua Hai...

CIA ,Mossad gang caught again !!We zaid hamid followers got hold of this plots and uncovered evil nexus of india-israel-american tactics

انکی فطرت میں جھوٹ بھرا ہوا ہے
پشت پے زید حامد چڑھا ہوا ہے

gazoomartian

Terex, Bravo or under whatever other names you are operating
Why are you licking Arab Shoe,
Taira Bharat Mahan, Jao Ja Kar Calcutta Ki Sarkon Par Apna Ghar Banao
Yeh Musalmano Ka Diya Hua Tumhray Mazhab Main Jaiz Hai Kia....

Addendum: and stay off Zikria Street in Calcutta and also stay away from Saith Musa Inn

gazoomartian

Prime minister of Norway:

You have my condolences. My heart goes to the survivors of the killed. But Muslims know what its like to be bombed. Asks Libyans whom you bombed to destruction and dont forget the poor Afghanis.

Now it hurts, doesnt it?

Scorpion

Banned
Regardless of who is responsible for this act. This type of mindset need to be destroyed as a priority.

Absolutly . . . Especially by the Norwegian Government whose military jets are involved in such bombings on daily basis in Libya . . . . Its Army is committing the same crimes in Afghanistan . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
I think instead of jumping into conclusions, we should await for the investigation report. There is a conflicting report of people taking responsibility. My sympathies are with Norwegian people.

Dear it is the Habit of your bloody Indian government to jump on conclusion and blame Pakistan . . . . Look whose talking . . .

Scorpion

Banned
Bast*rds!

I hope the Pakistani community is not involved in this. It is most probably the work of elements faithful to one Mullah Krekar of Iraqi origin who spreads hate in his speeches.

Now should I call you B****** for jumping on conclusion with out checking facts . . . .

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Christian Al-Qaeda, A New danger, West's self created Monster

killing of innocent people............no one should be proud of but he was regret all his life.
think if some one kill you and the killer is praised how your parents will feel.

some people just don't understand sarcasm. i rest my case here peace out.

GeoG

I keep changing my place of residence :) to disguise believers(since i am a non believer according to you ) btw I am indian born; brought up in norway..I have nothing to do with pakistan,bahrain!!

My father did work in bahrain for few years !!

Needless to ask the reason for Bahrain Flag
You are too ashamed of Indian Flag, Arn't you....

gazoomartian

Needless to ask the reason for Bahrain Flag
You are too ashamed of Indian Flag, Arn't you....

i never knew this cowardo was actually terex, banned because of blasphemy if i remember right.

well bravo or cowardo, with shame in heart to hoist Indian flag, relax in my iggy bin. I will pour some Cow cola tomorrow, Enjoy

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
i never knew this cowardo was actually terex, banned because of blasphemy if i remember right.

well bravo or cowardo, with shame in heart to hoist Indian flag, relax in my iffy bin. I will pour some Cow cola tomorrow, Enjoy

I am not terex!!dont spread zaid hamid propaganda!!I am non believer and blasphemy rules cant govern my thoughts !!

PkRevolution

norwegians are very soft,polite people !!

so they are surely a soft target of immigrants who have deep links with extremists organization back home:

Indian Hindu extremists you mean. Yes they are the biggest danger right now on the earth.

Last edited:

GeoG

Some islamophobe immediately started jumping after this sad news, update time terex, reports are it was a work of a home grown terrorist linked to right winged extremists. now dare to call it christian terrorism. lolzz

Terex need we say something more

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear it is the Habit of your bloody Indian government to jump on conclusion and blame Pakistan . . . . Look whose talking . . .

In 2008, Mumbai attack we had proof and your Govt. accepted, so jumped right. In 2011 Mumbai serial blast, we did not have proof, so we did not blame Pakistan. So we did not jump but still investigating.

awan4ever

Now should I call you B****** for jumping on conclusion with out checking facts . . . .

"Bastar*ds" was for who ever did it.

The rest was based on the FACT that there is a guy called Mullah Krekar who is living in Norway on asylum and threatens the Norwegians with terror strikes if he is deported and yet at the same time runs a terror organization which operates in Iraq.

Because of assh*les like him the first suspects were muslims in Norway. If he hadnt been an assh*le and kept his sh*t in his mouth it wouldnt have been that spontaneous because people in Norway are generally cautious about accusing on false basis.

If you dont know the facts yourself than you should keep you pie-hole shut. I have lived there and know more about them then you do wiseguy.

bravo

Banned
"Bastar*ds" was for who ever did it.

The rest was based on the FACT that there is a guy called Mullah Krekar who is living in Norway on asylum and threatens the Norwegians with terror strikes if he is deported and yet at the same time runs a terror organization which operates in Iraq.

Because of assh*les like him the first suspects were muslims in Norway. If he hadnt been an assh*le and kept his sh*t in his mouth it wouldnt have been that spontaneous because people in Norway are generally cautious about accusing on false basis.

If you dont know the facts yourself than you should keep you pie-hole shut. I have lived there and know more about them then you do wiseguy.

The kurdish people are really big worry for norwegians!!they do all kinds of crimes,rapes.most of them live on govt aid and still complain about norway!!

WE should kick them back to their kurds where turkey can bomb them to stone age!Only good immigrants should be allowed and all nordic country should ban asylum from muslim country.....