Explain your Siasat.pk Id

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear all, I see different kind of username here and honestly speaking some are difficult to pronounce for me, why don't we share what our ids stand for. Please explain you siasat.pk id why does it mean and why did you choose it.

Starting with me

Geek: computer expert or enthusiast
Reason : Its my wish to become a Geek.

Everyone is requested to participate including indian members.

عثمان

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear all, I see different kind of username here and honestly speaking some are difficult to pronounce for me, why don't we share what our ids stand for. Please explain you siasat.pk id why does it mean and why did you choose it.

Starting with me

This is my name. ;)

Spartacus

Spartacus = Naam Hi Kafi Hay :lol:

Spartacus (Greek: Σπάρτακος, Sprtakos; Latin: Spartacus[1]) (c. 109 BC – 71 BC) was the most notable leader of the slaves in the Third Servile War, a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic .

Spartacus' struggle, often seen as oppressed people fighting for their freedom against a slave-owning aristocracy, has found new meaning for modern writers since the 19th century. The rebellion of Spartacus has proven inspirational to many modern literary and political writers, making Spartacus a folk hero among cultures both ancient and modern.

Last edited:

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

Starting with me

..................................................................................................

I could have gone for most 'meaningful' ID but gave my complete (Real) name

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
may nay Hazrat Ali (R A) ke nisbat say ali rakha howa he, app ko Allah pak computer ka aysa expert bany key app pak or musalmano ka nam roshan ker saky ,ager app key pas time ho tu hamy bhee comp ke abc samjha deya kery

Starting with me

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Approximatlly I did vist all over the world I used all kind of vehicle I used to wear all type of dresses and I enjoyed all kind of foods But when I was age of 30 I came to know that there is best place to live it is pind (village) best food to eat sarsoan ka sagg most enjoying riding on horse and best dress is shalwar kameez and best book in the world is Quraan when I tell to someone these things they call me PAINDO

Spartacus

Approximatlly I did vist all over the world I used all kind of vehicle I used to wear all type of dresses and I enjoyed all kind of foods But when I was age of 30 I came to know that there is best place to live it is pind (village) best food to eat sarsoan ka sagg most enjoying riding on horse and best dress is shalwar kameez and best book in the world is Quraan when I tell to someone these things they call me PAINDO

PAINDO = Home Sweet Home
I do agree with most of this post Mr. Paindo ....... See you in PIND in some years.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus = Naam Hi Kafi Hay :lol:

Spartacus (Greek: Σπάρτακος, Sprtakos; Latin: Spartacus[1]) (c. 109 BC – 71 BC) was the most notable leader of the slaves in the Third Servile War, a major slave uprising against the Roman Republic .

Spartacus' struggle, often seen as oppressed people fighting for their freedom against a slave-owning aristocracy, has found new meaning for modern writers since the 19th century. The rebellion of Spartacus has proven inspirational to many modern literary and political writers, making Spartacus a folk hero among cultures both ancient and modern.

I thought it is more relevant to your picture, showing a bhagora on ghora. Just kidding dude.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
MY Id Enigma90 = a person of puzzling or contradictory character (very true a/c to my nature) and 90 is Year of Birth.. Basically I used to play CS wid da sam Nick. ahh suhanay din (cry)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Best answer so far
(clap)(clap)

Spartacus

I thought it is more relevant to your picture, showing a bhagora on ghora. Just kidding dude.

Agency Thay Pereeshaan................Mukhalif Thay Hairaaan
Spartacus Bhagora .........................Ghoray Kay Beeghair Hi Doora

Where there is a will there is a way ........Use Ghora Jaaa Jahaaz .....Up to you (bigsmile)