Ex MQM Member Naim Ahmed now has a twitter account and says Raza Haroon is a witness against Altaf..

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am almost 100% sure that it's a fake account. Naeem Ahmed for sure would have thousands of pictures for his Twitter profile, why would he use the one from the recent BBC program. Secondly his English isn't fluent which we all heard so that tells me that this is not a true account for Naeem Ahmed. Now saying that ... doesn't mean the end if near for Altaf Chacha .... The cases for money laundering and hate speech to incite violence are seal tight.... He will soon be behind bars and so will be some of his goons who ran this mafia operation. I am not so sure about Imran Farooq murder case but if British Police or Scotland Yard has strong evidence ... then he's gone for a long time. Khas Kum Jahan Pak.

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raza Haroon has been vanished from the face of the earth.

He along with his Mrs is in a very safe Scotland Yard safe House, safe in the hands of those who handle such matters safely.

You will never see Raza Haroon or family again.

He will probably end up somewhere like New Zealand, small town, where no one has ever heard of MQM

with a whole new id and background

rtabasum2

He along with his Mrs is in a very safe Scotland Yard safe House, safe in the hands of those who handle such matters safely.

He will probably end up somewhere like New Zealand, small town, where no one has ever heard of MQM

Why not Kenya sir, he will mix with natives and no one will be wiser

Star Gazer

Re: Ex MQM MPA Naim Ahmed now has a twitter account and says Raza Haroon is a witness against Altaf!

fake saleem safi accounts, fake naeem ahmed accounts

is there any end to PTI liars and propagandists?

sorry bro but PTI is a loose bunch of fakers and frauds

What a jump to decision. Who tolfd you this was done by a PTI member? when will people like you stop assuming and blaming without proof? I there an end to your lies?

Sorry bro mqm is bunch of liars,killers,looters,money laundering frauds,traitorous hooligans who will soon be, Insha Allah, meeting their fate.

crankthskunk

It makes sense if Met is trying to tie some loose ends before moving in for Altaf's arrest. Pakistanis have not shown any urgency yet, may be they are working behind the scene. But it is certain that they are working on it to control the fall out in Karachi.

By the way you and @alimohsin52 shouldn't waste time answering nut cases.(bigsmile)

UKPakistani

It makes sense if Met is trying to tie some loose ends before moving in for Altaf's arrest. Pakistanis have not shown any urgency yet, may be they are working behind the scene. But it is certain that they are working on it to control the fall out in Karachi.

By the way you and @alimohsin52 shouldn't waste time answering nut cases.(bigsmile)

90% of the time I try not to, but occasionally i am amused enough to respond and even less occasionally i am angered enough to do so.

@AliMohsan is young and a little hyper at times, but is a patriot and means well always :)

He needs to focus and channel his energies into important aspects of what we seek to do.

As you say enough idiots on here and no need to waste time on them, People know who they are

delta_paki

MPA (400+ posts)
Fake account hai vaise...look how the person who made this account so awesomely uses a TV-grab for a DP. (bigsmile) Couldn't find anything from Google images I suppose.

delta_paki

MPA (400+ posts)

Source, sir? Are any British tabloids running this?

mim2007

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Ex MQM MPA Naim Ahmed now has a twitter account and says Raza Haroon is a witness against Altaf!

PTI is made up of fake liars, mafia, fraud, cheaters, thugs, cry babies

you guys have a very loose party of childish brains

forgod sake concentrate on your own party, its the worst party in pakistan in terms of organisation

fake saleem safi accouts, fake naeem ahmed accounts, why fake the accounts?

It is same as the formation of MQM was on fake, more or less, reasons.