Even if India lays gold on our roads it cant heal our wounds: Syed Ali Gilani

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
For the veteran Kashmiri freedom fighter and leader of the Hurriyat, it all black and white. He wants Bharat to end the occupation so that Kashmir can join Pakistan. At a recent procession he said Pakistan hamara haiaur hum Pakistani hain (Pakistan is our and we are Pakistani).
Syed Ali Gilani resisted Pervez Musharrafs attempts to sell out Kashmir on the alter of better relations, borders are irrelevant and autonomy. The Lion of Kashmir is old, but his mane is made up of integrity, honesty and a belife system that could stand up to those who wanted to shift from the principled stand on Kashmir.
Syed Ali Gilani made it clear that the people of Kashmir had not given sacrifices for perks and packages.
Even if India lays gold on our roads it cant heal our wounds. India has been exploiting our natural resources for the last 63-years, he added.
The veteran Hurriyet leader warned India of dire consequences if the convict in a false case of parliament attack, Afzal Guru was hanged.
There will be such a public uprising in Kashmir which India will not be able to control if Guru is hanged, he added.
Pakistan hamara haiaur hum Pakistani hain (Pakistan is our and we are Pakistani).
SRINAGAR (Indian Occupied Kashmir): In occupied Kashmir, the authorities arrested veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani in Srinagar and shifted him to Humhama police station on Saturday, reports KMS.
The move was made following the killing of an 11th class student, Tufail Ahmed Matoo, by Indian police. Tufail was killed while dozens other people were injured when the police resorted to brute force to break up peaceful demonstrators in Srinagar on Friday.
Earlier, Syed Ali Gilani addressing a gathering at Ompora in Budgam said that the US should support the Kashmiris right to self-determination if it was sincere to resolve the Kashmir dispute.
The veteran Hurriyet leader, while reacting to the US Assistant Secretary of State, Robert Blacks statement, said, America should stress more on giving right to self-determination to Kashmiris than Indo-Pak dialogue.
He said that Kashmir was not a border dispute between Pakistan and India but it was an issue pertaining to the future of millions of Kashmiri people and the international community should support Kashmiris struggle for plebiscite instead of issuing ambiguous statements.
Syed Ali Gilani made it clear that the people of Kashmir had not given sacrifices for perks and packages. Even if India lays gold on our roads it cant heal our wounds. India has been exploiting our natural resources for the last 63-years, he added.
The veteran Hurriyet leader warned India of dire consequences if the convict in a false case of parliament attack, Afzal Guru was hanged. There will be such a public uprising in Kashmir which India will not be able to control if Guru is hanged, he added.
Meanwhile, the forum patronised by veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader Syed Ali Gilani has demanded immediate release of all illegally detained Hurriyet leaders and activists.
A spokesman of the forum in a statement issued in Srinagar expressed serious concern over the continued illegal detention of over 1500 political prisoners including Shabbir Ahmed Shah, Abdul Aziz Dar alias General Musa, Firdous Ahmed Shah, Mir Hafizullah and Muhammad Rafiq Ganai, demanding their release. He said that many of the detainees were not set free despite the court orders.
The spokesman expressed satisfaction over release of its General Secretary, Ghulam Nabi Sumjhi from over eight-month illegal detention. Syed Ali Gilani arrested in Srinagar, Pakistan Times Jammu & Kashmir Desk

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Readers ! I haven't seen such a patriotic Pakistani ever in my life. His whole life has passed in a vague hope that someday Kashmir will be a part of Pakistan. And our venerated General Musharraf was providing 'out of the box' solutions to Indians.

About him (Ali Gilani) I have no words to praise ..... I shall only say that "No moth has burnt itself on a flame that is already dead , except in Kashmir".

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
dont worry Mr. Gilani.
pakistan army does the same with pakistani people, especially if they belong to "other" provinces

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Night-Hawk, Thanks for sharing.

Lots of respect for his sacrifices for the cause, standing firm on his stance while Gen. Sb was thinking ''out of the box'' and always love to see that he speaks his mind, very openly and boldly.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani Patriots shall not seek help or attention from the Kafereen international community. Seek such help simply means delays in the favor India.

I do not believe in asking for rights, I believe in grabbing our rights, by taking it away from terrorist India. Guaranteed InshaAllah

Patriots Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistani Patriots shall not seek help or attention from the Kafereen international community. Seek such help simply means delays in the favor India.

I do not believe in asking for rights, I believe in grabbing our rights, by taking it away from terrorist India. Guaranteed InshaAllah

Patriots Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Yours or Kashmiris' ? ;)

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please pick up the brain you have left somewhere!

dont worry Mr. Gilani.
pakistan army does the same with pakistani people, especially if they belong to "other" provinces

Dear forum fellow please help "Leftbrain" to locate his brain if there was any.(serious)