Es time pakistani awan ko kiya kerna chahiye?

overseas pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
AOA Brother, sisters, friends,

kisi or ko azmao.. ye PPP or -pml (N) k chungal se niklo.. itni itni dayer ko mili. chance diya. dubara dubara kiun?
phr awam kahte hain k Roti nae milti. Pani nae hai. bijli or gas nae hai... Aray baba hum he logo ne to en ko select kiya hai lehaza abh hum
kiun shikayet ker rahe hain?
final hal.. ya to en ko nikaaal bahir karain ya phr chup chap baith k bardasth karain..bcz agar hamaray apne ghar mai koi aise karay
hum to foran se us ko line hazir ker lete hain . ye pakistan b to hamara ghar hai phr bardasht kiun??? abh to hamaray pass media hai.
hum sab kuch dekh sakte hain k kanha kiya ho raha hai... abh to hamaray pass Azad adlya hai,hum dekh sakte hain k kaise faislay ho
rahe hain..... to phr abh kis chez ka intazar hai? to phr abh ???????

dear friends agar ap ko lagta hai k mai ne sahe kaha hai to plz batana zaror? muje ap sab k jawab ka intazar rahe ga.

OR Most important. agar ap k pass koi acha solution hai please write here.. acha sa hal zaroor bataen...

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
we must have to change this nizam and i think no more [zardari] r [nawaz] inshallah imran will rule and serve pakistan hope of pakistan

hiramir34

This is the time when the Pakistan nation has to stand united against the uncertainity that is present within the country. It is important for the political leaders to back the nation up and keep their promises so we all can fight the extremists as ONE!

GulAhmad

Citizen
Janb yeh Qaum schoro si ghulami karti a rahi hi pehle raja mahraja ki Ghulami karti thi ,phir Engreez ki aur ab in srupat hukmarno ki ,aur yeh qaum bi apne upar is tara ki Hukmaran chathi hi tahbi to in ko bar bar vote deti hi,
in do bade khandon ni ,pml n qur ppp, ni pure mulak ko Yalgmaar bana rahka hi.
aur kon si azad adleya? kahn hi wo yeh adleya bi sirf aur sirf in ki leye hi .Gareeb awam ki leye nehi,
kisi Gareeb ka aag tak is adleya ni koi haq delwaeya???

Haider2332

Salaam,

bilkul thek baat ki hai aapne. Mein kafi der se logon ko yehi keh raha hun ke kisi 3rd party ko aage laayein. Agar wo party na bhi jaatey to bhi koi baat nahin
Atleast in donot Luteri parties ko dar aa jaye ga.

i think Imran khan could be the right choice cuz he is atleast doing something for Pakistan and spending his money on Pakistani Awam rather snatching from them.

I should ask u to urge ur parents to vote for PTI next time, khwah wo jeete ya na jeete.

Asal mein humare voters apni ZAAT BIRADRI mein hi vote dena pasand kerte hein aur isi liye yeh zaalim hum per rule kerte hein. I attitude ko change kerna hoga.

Wa Salaam

overseas pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Attention (es time pakistani awam ko kiya kerna chahiye)

Dear friends,

I start a topic today that , Pakistani awam ki es time kiya kerna chahiye. plz plz ziada se ziada suggestions dain.
bcz ap ki suggestions buhat ahmiyat rakhti hai.. we have to decide in this week and then forward it to media.

es liye my friends. plz plz zara aaj es topic ki ziada se ziada prakh k reply post karain. abhi tak suba se sirf 6 replies
aaen hain.. we need 60000000 ..

bye
Allah hafiz

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Attention (es time pakistani awam ko kiya kerna chahiye)

overseas pakistani said:
Dear friends,

I start a topic today that , Pakistani awam ki es time kiya kerna chahiye. plz plz ziada se ziada suggestions dain.
bcz ap ki suggestions buhat ahmiyat rakhti hai.. we have to decide in this week and then forward it to media.

es liye my friends. plz plz zara aaj es topic ki ziada se ziada prakh k reply post karain. abhi tak suba se sirf 6 replies
aaen hain.. we need 60000000 ..

bye
Allah hafiz

The People should come out of the status co position. They shouldn't always post their votes for the same faces and parties who cheated them again and again. They should realised that these rulers, politicians and govt. officials, are not serving the "Awam", they are here just to rule the Awam and strengthen themselves while give little peanut to Awam some time by construction some road, street, give a job etc.

Actually this country have been created for Rich people not for poor. We hardly see the representation of Middle; lower Middle and lower class in parliament and govt offices. We can see some representation of the said classes from MQM platform but again MQM is know for the Party of Indian Immigrants only and restricted to Sindh Urban areas. More, MQM and Altaf Hussain are also blamed for some "Unwanted Activities. So it is not also the right choice for a change in whole country.

I know everyone understand this but I meant to mention here is that people should realise at this stage that they should vote for a Third Power........which might be PTI (Pakistan Tehrek-e-Insaaf). Some people, here, might think that I am supporter of the PTI but I must say that we have to give a chance to Imran Khan as well. My argument about it is that apparently IK has not been involved in any corruption (though he has not been in Govt, but he could do corruption in Cricket, in Hospital and University) and very straightforward and honest person.

About the shortage of Stuffsthe People should reduce/boycott the usage of such things. Like if there are sugar crises and if a person takes 2 cups of tea, he should reduce to 1 or complete stop using the sugar. In this way we can beat these "Jahannami" Munafakhur and Zakheera Andooz. They can do this for the usage of Electricity, CNG etc as well.

About terrorism........people should have eye on their surroundings. I know our people are very careless. They hardly take any notice of any suspicious and new comer in the area. I give here an example of one of the Big Bomb blast in a market of Peshawar , which killed more than 300 people. This blast was carried out by two ladies who parked a Suzuki Alto car near a Shop. Though the shopkeeper asked (very dis heartedly) not to park here, but the fashionable ladies convinced him by saying that they were coming just in 5 minutes. And after little passed the bomb was blast. This was due to the negligence of that Shop keeper...........People have to save themselves, because we all know our Intelligence and lawenforcing agencies are not working for the people of Pakistan, they are just working to protect the interests of the rulers, rich people and foreign forces. They are here just kidnapping their own people.

The bottom line is that Awam should realise their duties because these are the Awam who would make our country prosperous and delevlop not these B*****ds (you can censor this word ) [musharaf] [zardari] [nawaz] [altaf] [fazl]

Pakistani Awam and Pakistan Zindabad........Aamin

yeh mera india

I guess imran is the best for pakistan, because what he his thinking its only benifit the people, imran is my favourite politician as well favourite cricketer, god bless him.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
I believe we all should support Zaid Hamid, he can change the system. In our country democracy cannot work for some time. We have to educate our people well enough in order to go for any political system.

My support goes to Zaid Hamid. Imran Khan is good but I think he wouldnt be able to lead the nation as he is not a consistent person by nature. But yea I agree he is not a criminal like Zardari and Nawaz.

QSHAH

Citizen
It is very good effort to creat this forum. Well I believe first of all we should think of doing something instead of planning planning and planning. Lets get united and bring a bigger change.

I strongly support Zaid Hamid as far as change of system is concerned. He is brave and have all the guts to lead a country.

We should stand by him.

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
I believe we all should support Zaid Hamid, he can change the system. In our country democracy cannot work for some time. We have to educate our people well enough in order to go for any political system.

My support goes to Zaid Hamid. Imran Khan is good but I think he wouldnt be able to lead the nation as he is not a consistent person by nature. But yea I agree he is not a criminal like Zardari and Nawaz.

Well said. Zaid Hamid is the only person who can actually lead the nation. Imran Khan can join him.

love Pak

Pakistani Awam can do nothing, as long as US has interest in Pakistan. Election does not matter, coz it will bring the same chors, dahkoos [zardari] [fazl] [altaf] [musharaf] [nawaz] .
We only need a bloody revolution.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sialkot01 said:
Zaid Hamid is the only hope. We only need a leader.

its a toss up between ZH and IK

I choose Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

by the way, can any body logon to brasstacks? I cant login, I get this error. I wonder if someone has hacked the site

"
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
"

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
what else can we expect from our people?? they'll vote for PPP and PML-N. both of which only care for themselves. if PML-N comes into power, we're certain to lose balochistan.