Dunya Today - October 28, 2009 (Hillary Clinton)

MRTHENEWS

Councller (250+ posts)
Part ONE
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_eSTleRpsM[/video]
PART TWO
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOMfPmqouc[/video]

A

arshad_lahore

Dunya Today - October 28, 2009

Dr. Moeed with Hamid mir, Nasim Zahra, Mubashir Luqman.
Part-1
http://www.dunyanews.tv/newsite/play_program_video.php?id=5582&pid=1506
Part-2
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj6I865SZWU[/video]
Part-3
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJjwV-xHHHo[/video]
Part-4
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEgLr_YAwPA[/video]
Part-5
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zFE31vHLQ[/video]
Part-6
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw6-zkFTYGU[/video]

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shez Shrewd !!!!! I must say...
But was Pretending or realising the knowledge side of these Journalists/Anchors. Well that must have been a different experience to what she observes in prime minister or president house. Shez been in the line of fire without camouflage. Good for them, as for them , all pakistaniz(like our leadership) are flock of sheeps & they have stick in hand...

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
She is not nor screwed at all...in fact she answered all the questions fantastically......The journalists were awe struck though and asked the same questions again and again...
Good job Hillarry...way to go....

tkaun

Ms.hilory Clinton did't answer our security concerns in Baluchistan where india and afghanistan are heavily involved and creating so many problems in that area but america have closed their eyes on that front and keep on talking about fata and wazirastan.we are in a state of war,was the answer, but no straight reply for baluchistan.I have written indetail in "KAL TAK" before this.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Talat Hussein ki bolti band ho gayi!!!

You don't have to believe us...We don't have to give you the money... :twisted: :lol:

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
contra said:

You don't have to believe us...We don't have to give you the money... :twisted: :lol:
Spot on contra, that was a masterstroke from Hillary.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@contra, hindu, desicad

Shame on u guys :lol: :lol: :lol:
I appreciate ur dirty eye......
I think u guys watched these clips with no sounds, please unmute the volume and listen again properly :D :D :D
They gave tough time to Hilory and i believe she came to know the difference among Media, people of Pakistan and Zardari n his bastard cabinet.

Talat hussin ki to bolti band hoi hai ya nahi but tum logon ki kyon khul gayee hai ..... :P :P :lol: :lol: :D :D

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Wao..is that she has to decide head of ISI(good question Hmeer), L Mubashir with certain reservations i salute you asking the core of problem, what a bla bla answer by Hairy Con ton.
She was laughing dead on my brod n sis, ah i can smell more toxic fumes now.
Who was that Mr Einkoo trying to be her second.....mr patriotic she really screwed us..bleieve me.
Sorry Ms Hairy...would u really want them in your country....wait a minute what was the name of Pashto Service journalist held up in US and terminating his rights to work for his channel??? hardly a month ago...he was even funded by his channel..
Ahh brodrz she really srewed us..

Hindu

Pakistani circus lion......tHE WAY THINGS ARE GOING,IT SEEMS U GUYZ ARE FAST BECOMING ONE THE STATES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....SO US LIHAZ SE TO WOH APKI SEC OF STATE HUI.........

Also u should give hersome credit t ,she defended the kerry lugar bill and explained y the conditions are there and those conditions are not on pakistan ,those condition are put by congress on the obama adminstration...
We dont want our hard earned money to go to swis bank like is has been going for the past so many years.....
If pakistan doesnt like the conditions they should deny the money......

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Hindu said:
Pakistani circus lion......tHE WAY THINGS ARE GOING,IT SEEMS U GUYZ ARE FAST BECOMING ONE THE STATES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....SO US LIHAZ SE TO WOH APKI SEC OF STATE HUI.........

Also u should give hersome credit t ,she defended the kerry lugar bill and explained y the conditions are there and those conditions are not on pakistan ,those condition are put by congress on the obama adminstration...
We dont want our hard earned money to go to swis bank like is has been going for the past so many years.....
If pakistan doesnt like the conditions they should deny the money......

Dear Hindu , please go to sleep as you seem to be high on cow's piss :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
contra said:

Even "Sheeda Talli" of my street can come up with an answer like this , I see no political wisdom in it. It is an answer from a mouth that is hosting a very arrogant but ordinary "brain" in its skull.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
First no doubt Hillary defended & answered almost all the questions thrown at her..
Also she tried to portray her govt view on that, but i disagree to contra that Talat was shut off, he cannot start arguement with her after her reply, as moderator was controlling the debate & there were other participants also..
Point is IF THIS KERRY LOGAR BILL is from USA GOVT (LAW OF USA), and if OBAMA govt remains or not this bill will remain affective during any govt in USA, so why not discuss the past role of USA in PAKISTAN affairs.. Got my point.
U cant hide by saying that we are different than bush govt & our strategy is different..
Bottom line is that our govt is so laid flat that they will accept any bill even our nation wants it or not, or it is against our soverignity or not.. So she was right, USA is not forcing to accept the bill, it is our govt who is soooo dependent on it thats why they have strict rules in that bill.. Our media should persue BLACKWATER , XE, INDIA, AFGHANISTAN agencies active role in Pakistan, only then our govt will be forced to change their actions, other wise i see Pakistan as COLONY OF USA... Indians have right to make fun of our govt, if they continue to behave like this..
But positive side is that Hillary felt the heat from all the journalists thats why she acknowledged that MEDIA IS FREE in pakistan.. I think from today USA will start installing its own agenda machines in Pakistan to counter this existing Free Media. Either by starting new channels or buying existing (ready to be sold) journalists.. Hoping for the best..

MRTHENEWS

Councller (250+ posts)
Hillary talk very interesting with Pakistani Media Must

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htMS5voRSpA[/video]

Waffen SS

Banned
What a nation Pakistanis are ?

They shamelessly beg, want to live a modern and civil life but want the donors or masters not to dictate them.

My fellow countrymen, if we want no dictation from outside, then we should also be ready to live in CAVES rather than enjoying the modern facilities.

We must be ready to give up health, education, electricity, communication facilities, and other utilities; otherwise this RHETORIC is useless.

We cant even bear loadshedding and then we talk about challenging the international community.

Pakistanis come to the diplomatic enclave in Islamabad before sunrise and stand in long ques to get visas and then they burn AMERICAN FLAGS in the streets.

HYPOCRICY AT ITS BEST.

Hey! I am talking about the atitude of the COMMON MAN. What can we expect from our elite and our leaders if we behave in such manner.

I am dead sure that PAKISTANIS will not tolerate a GENUINE LEADER for 24 HOURS. He will certainly be dead by the evening.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
What a nation Pakistanis are ?

They shamelessly beg, want to live a modern and civil life but want the donors or masters not to dictate them.

My fellow countrymen, if we want no dictation from outside, then we should also be ready to live in CAVES rather than enjoying the modern facilities.

We must be ready to give up health, education, electricity, communication facilities, and other utilities; otherwise this RHETORIC is useless.

We cant even bear loadshedding and then we talk about challenging the international community.

Pakistanis come to the diplomatic enclave in Islamabad before sunrise and stand in long ques to get visas and then they burn AMERICAN FLAGS in the streets.

HYPOCRICY AT ITS BEST.

Hey! I am talking about the atitude of the COMMON MAN. What can we expect from our elite and our leaders if we behave in such manner.

I am dead sure that PAKISTANIS will not tolerate a GENUINE LEADER for 24 HOURS. He will certainly be dead by the evening.

???? ???? ?? ? ?? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???